Here is another question. We will be in Anchorage for 4-days prior to going to Denali. We would like to go down to the Kenai National Park and perhaps take a boat tour. We will have a car. How long a drive is it and is it a good idea to drive? Is there a bus or train that goes down to the park? How long a trip is it from Anchorage - can it be done in a day with a boat trip as well? Thanks.
Anchorage to Kenai Fjords National Park
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 2 Skiing New Mexico
- 3 Sacramento to State College, PA in late November
- 4 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 5 Angels Crest and Rim of the World Scenic Drives: Mid-November 2014
- 6 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 7 New York Movie Tours & TV Show Tours on your Mobile
- 8 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 9 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 10 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 11 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 12 Thinking about moving from PA to Florida (Dr. Phillips area of Orlando)
- 13 Saturday arrival Seattle airport to Lake Crescent
- 14 Grand Canyon , Zion and Bryce Itinerary suggestions
- 15 Drive from Grand Canyon to Prescott next week
- 16 Houston Weekend Planning Help Needed, please
- 17 Special Occasion/Fancy Dress shops in South Florida
- 18 Looking for a travel loop in Arizona (Las Vegas to Tucson & back)
- 19 Is the New York subway safe?
- 20 Hotel near the Miami airport
- 21 Girls Weekend Trip to Sarasota/Tampa Florida Area
- 22 Where to from Tampa?
- 23 kuai and maui top 10 to see list
- 24 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 25 Richmond to Oklahoma City Slowly: what not to miss?