Here is another question. We will be in Anchorage for 4-days prior to going to Denali. We would like to go down to the Kenai National Park and perhaps take a boat tour. We will have a car. How long a drive is it and is it a good idea to drive? Is there a bus or train that goes down to the park? How long a trip is it from Anchorage - can it be done in a day with a boat trip as well? Thanks.
Anchorage to Kenai Fjords National Park
View all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 2 Ft. Stewart/Savannah
- 3 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 4 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 5 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 6 San Antonio
- 7 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 8 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 9 Hotel near Public Theater
- 10 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 11 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 12 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 13 Oahu Information
- 14 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 15 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 16 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 17 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 18 Savanah Sojourn
- 19 One day in Washington DC
- 20 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 21 Special Chrstmas Tree
- 22 Staying at the Omni in downtown austin. Anywhere to park cheaper?
- 23 South Florida luxury hotels with a 5 year old
- 24 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 25 RIP Judy Rogers