We arrive at ANC late evening, and need a hotel for one night before taking the early morning train to Seward. Do you have any recommendations for a convenient hotel where we can also walk a bit at night, especially to a casual restaurant? I appreciate any suggestions.
Anchorage hotel near train depot
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 2 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 3 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 4 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 5 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 6 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 7 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 8 Portland, OR hotel question
- 9 middlebury vt snow
- 10 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 11 san diego or nearby area
- 12 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 13 Texas
- 14 Los Angeles day trips
- 15 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 16 Self guided White House tour
- 17 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC
- 18 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 19 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 20 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 21 Northwest USA
- 22 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 23 Tybee Island?... hilton head? help please?
- 24 LA for a day and a half
- 25 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix