My husband and I will be in Anchorage for one day in June before we meet up with a Backroads Travel trip of biking, hiking and kayaking in the Kenai peninsula. Any suggestions for what to see for this one day?
Anchorage for one day
View all United States activity »
- 1 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 2 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 3 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 4 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 5 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 6 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 7 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 8 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 9 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 10 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 11 Vero Beach FL
- 12 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 13 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 14 Question about Boulder area
- 15 Camping near Vail, Colorado
- 16 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 17 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 18 Savanah Sojourn
- 19 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 20 San Antonio
- 21 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 22 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 23 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 24 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 25 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?