Pros and cons of each? Planning for July. Can't decide. Beachmere looks nice, but ruled out d/t lack of pool - we really want to be able to go for a swim in a pool since we'll be there in July. Just the 2 of us, hubby and me, early 50s - just staying for few days. Since we're not staying 7 nights, we can't get their premier oceanfront rooms, but can still probably get a limited ocean view room. Look for nice grounds, cleanliness and up-to-date nice rooms with comfortable beds and great service. Will pools be swamped with kids?
Anchorage-by-the-Sea or Sparhawk in Ogunquit?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How to dress in Vegas
- 2 charlotte
- 3 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 4 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 5 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 6 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 7 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 8 Sonoma or napa?
- 9 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 10 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 11 USA trip
- 12 Black Hills Trip Report
- 13 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 14 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 15 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 16 Cape Cod in October
- 17 Air Connections on Maui
- 18 Theater Historians
- 19 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 20 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 21 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 22 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 23 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 24 Triple threat storms and lava flow
- 25 Getaway