Pros and cons of each? Planning for July. Can't decide. Beachmere looks nice, but ruled out d/t lack of pool - we really want to be able to go for a swim in a pool since we'll be there in July. Just the 2 of us, hubby and me, early 50s - just staying for few days. Since we're not staying 7 nights, we can't get their premier oceanfront rooms, but can still probably get a limited ocean view room. Look for nice grounds, cleanliness and up-to-date nice rooms with comfortable beds and great service. Will pools be swamped with kids?
Anchorage-by-the-Sea or Sparhawk in Ogunquit?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 2 St. Simon, Georgia
- 3 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 4 Looking for Next Destination
- 5 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 6 Low Country Honor Flight to Washington DC
- 7 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 8 West Coast Road Trip
- 9 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 10 103rd annual northern Navajo nation fair
- 11 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 12 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 13 Dressing up for theatre in new york
- 14 Travel between Maui and Big Island
- 15 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 16 Moving to New Jersey
- 17 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 18 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 19 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 20 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 21 California
- 22 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?
- 23 Maui itinerary
- 24 Door County with a Dog - trip in progress
- 25 Car Needed in Austin?