Pros and cons of each? Planning for July. Can't decide. Beachmere looks nice, but ruled out d/t lack of pool - we really want to be able to go for a swim in a pool since we'll be there in July. Just the 2 of us, hubby and me, early 50s - just staying for few days. Since we're not staying 7 nights, we can't get their premier oceanfront rooms, but can still probably get a limited ocean view room. Look for nice grounds, cleanliness and up-to-date nice rooms with comfortable beds and great service. Will pools be swamped with kids?
Anchorage-by-the-Sea or Sparhawk in Ogunquit?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 2 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 3 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 4 Hana from the aiport
- 5 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 6 condo in Florida for 2016?
- 7 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 8 Driving Seattle to Lethbridge
- 9 Big Island touring – clockwise best?
- 10 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 11 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 12 from Moab to Bryce
- 13 Car rentals- San Francisco
- 14 San Diego-Hotel
- 15 Los Angeles day trips
- 16 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 17 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 18 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 19 Ft. Myers Beach Hotels
- 20 Stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemite
- 21 Smoky Mountains via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 22 Need a recommendation for lodging on Kauai (North or South side of Island)
- 23 Alaska cruise on Celebrity Solstice
- 24 Las Vegas in March
- 25 Kauai Garden tours