Pros and cons of each? Planning for July. Can't decide. Beachmere looks nice, but ruled out d/t lack of pool - we really want to be able to go for a swim in a pool since we'll be there in July. Just the 2 of us, hubby and me, early 50s - just staying for few days. Since we're not staying 7 nights, we can't get their premier oceanfront rooms, but can still probably get a limited ocean view room. Look for nice grounds, cleanliness and up-to-date nice rooms with comfortable beds and great service. Will pools be swamped with kids?
Anchorage-by-the-Sea or Sparhawk in Ogunquit?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 2 A few questions about going to Yellowstone
- 3 A Love Letter to NYC (in Photos)
- 4 What's a good one-day tour from LasVegas to Bryce Canyon?
- 5 Central Coast-California
- 6 Sightsee in Atlanta During Layover?
- 7 Alaska restaurant prices
- 8 Shenandoah National Park
- 9 Fairmont or Paia Inn
- 10 Dallas - Fort Worth Airport Hotels
- 11 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 12 Xmas in Key West: Come on Vacation, Leave on Probation
- 13 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 14 Cape Cod Beaches requiring foot sanitation.
- 15 More Wine les Whine in Napa
- 16 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 17 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 18 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 19 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 20 Itinerary Help - options.
- 21 Day trip out of NYC - without car
- 22 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 23 Daytona Beach and ??
- 24 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 25 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??