Pros and cons of each? Planning for July. Can't decide. Beachmere looks nice, but ruled out d/t lack of pool - we really want to be able to go for a swim in a pool since we'll be there in July. Just the 2 of us, hubby and me, early 50s - just staying for few days. Since we're not staying 7 nights, we can't get their premier oceanfront rooms, but can still probably get a limited ocean view room. Look for nice grounds, cleanliness and up-to-date nice rooms with comfortable beds and great service. Will pools be swamped with kids?
Anchorage-by-the-Sea or Sparhawk in Ogunquit?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 2 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 3 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 4 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 5 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 6 Philly
- 7 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 8 Hotel near Miami airport
- 9 ideas for pacific coast drive (CA)
- 10 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 11 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 12 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 13 Road Trip SW
- 14 Pacific Coast Hwy 10 days
- 15 Chicago trip
- 16 NYC IN AUGUST
- 17 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 18 culpepper
- 19 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 20 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 21 Fancy dining
- 22 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 23 Will have five days in Savannah
- 24 Driving the BRP.....Virginia or North Carolina?
- 25 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014