Pros and cons of each? Planning for July. Can't decide. Beachmere looks nice, but ruled out d/t lack of pool - we really want to be able to go for a swim in a pool since we'll be there in July. Just the 2 of us, hubby and me, early 50s - just staying for few days. Since we're not staying 7 nights, we can't get their premier oceanfront rooms, but can still probably get a limited ocean view room. Look for nice grounds, cleanliness and up-to-date nice rooms with comfortable beds and great service. Will pools be swamped with kids?
Anchorage-by-the-Sea or Sparhawk in Ogunquit?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mount Vernon?
- 2 Romantic destination in the US
- 3 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 4 Kid School Admission
- 5 Washington Monument Reservtions and timing ~ plus Paddleboats
- 6 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 7 Alaska Trip Planning
- 8 Finger Lakes itineray suggestions?
- 9 New York City-New Things?
- 10 Lynni's Quick Trip to Washington DC and Virginia
- 11 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 12 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 13 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 14 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 15 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 16 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 17 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 18 Looking for a grave in Plattekill, NY
- 19 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 20 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 21 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 22 Recommended Private Shuttle Service From JFK Airport to Long Island City
- 23 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 24 Things to do in La Jolla
- 25 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah