Pros and cons of each? Planning for July. Can't decide. Beachmere looks nice, but ruled out d/t lack of pool - we really want to be able to go for a swim in a pool since we'll be there in July. Just the 2 of us, hubby and me, early 50s - just staying for few days. Since we're not staying 7 nights, we can't get their premier oceanfront rooms, but can still probably get a limited ocean view room. Look for nice grounds, cleanliness and up-to-date nice rooms with comfortable beds and great service. Will pools be swamped with kids?
Anchorage-by-the-Sea or Sparhawk in Ogunquit?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tipping advice
- 2 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 3 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 4 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 5 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 6 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 7 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 8 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 9 West Maui Restaurants
- 10 San Diego Little Italy
- 11 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 12 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 13 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 14 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 15 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 16 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 17 Key West Hotel in January
- 18 Healdsburg tips
- 19 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 20 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 21 los angeles restaurants
- 22 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 23 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 24 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 25 Calf trip