A friend from the UK and I are spending a week (Sept. 7-14) in Portland OR. We plan to drive to the coast for an overnight. I've never been there so I'm looking for an interesting location to stay for the general ambiance, either town or coast. The logical options seem to be about 2-2 1/2 hours drive whether to Astoria or to places north and south of there. Does anyone who's been there or lives in the area have a suggestion?
An Overnight on the Coast from Portland OR.
View all United States activity »
- 1 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 2 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 3 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 4 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 5 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 6 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014
- 7 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 8 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 9 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 10 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 11 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 12 Warm and don't Drive
- 13 Savanah Sojourn
- 14 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 15 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 16 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 17 Madison Square Garden
- 18 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 19 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 20 St. Augustine, Florida
- 21 hotel near Met NYC
- 22 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 23 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 24 Are hotels in Waikiki really this bad?
- 25 NYC Rooftop bar with a view?