Has anyone taken the Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington? We are thinking of taking it from San Jose, California to Portland, Seattle. We will be 2 adults, 2 senior citizens and 1 5 year old kid. Has anyone taken it? Would you recommend it? Does it have nice views, etc.?
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthyminimag.com/vmax-male-enhancement/
- 2 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 3 Retiring to Tucson
- 4 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 5 Hotel in Reno
- 6 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 7 Trinity Site, NM
- 8 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 9 Boston to Naples florida
- 10 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 11 North Carolina airports
- 12 best health clubs with lap pools
- 13 10 days vacation in California
- 14 Santa Fe Itineray
- 15 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 16 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 17 Tampa Suborns vs Orlando Suborns? To Raise a Family.
- 18 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 19 Maui/Kauai Honeymoon Itinerary - hotel help?
- 20 Luxury hotel in Charleston
- 21 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 22 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 23 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 24 Day trip to Disney, Orlando
- 25 Walk on Matanuksa Glacier, Alaska