Has anyone taken the Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington? We are thinking of taking it from San Jose, California to Portland, Seattle. We will be 2 adults, 2 senior citizens and 1 5 year old kid. Has anyone taken it? Would you recommend it? Does it have nice views, etc.?
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://newmusclesupplements.com/juggernox/
- 2 http://www.healthcarebooster.com/white-light-smile/
- 3 http://infosupplement.com/erect-on-demand
- 4 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Policy
- 5 Trip to visit our children in St Louis, MO and Little Rock, AR.
- 6 Hawaii: 3 islands
- 7 Best Culinary Tour in Charleston?
- 8 Seattle first timers....outdoor trip in October
- 9 Dog friendly beaches near Savannah?
- 10 Hiking 'the wave'
- 11 Pacific Northwest Food and Wine
- 12 Tksgiving trip Anacortes or Whidbey Island?
- 13 Any suggestions for the holidays 2016
- 14 Last Minute NYC tips??
- 15 LA to Carlsbad, 7 days, December
- 16 San Jose to Napa Valley
- 17 las vegas anyone
- 18 Restaurant Help Needed
- 19 5 Day Photography Road Trip from Vegas to Denver
- 20 Foliage in Vermont
- 21 las vegas anyone
- 22 Finding Steve Perry
- 23 Grand Canyon
- 24 Washington DC
- 25 New England itinerary help