Has anyone taken the Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington? We are thinking of taking it from San Jose, California to Portland, Seattle. We will be 2 adults, 2 senior citizens and 1 5 year old kid. Has anyone taken it? Would you recommend it? Does it have nice views, etc.?
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 We love Boston...
- 2 San Francisco In Dec
- 3 Glacier National Park in September
- 4 Last minute trip to Boston w/ kids and car
- 5 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 6 Visiting Oregon - Portland to Crater Lake
- 7 How many days for Martha's Vineyard? And Cape Cod in general
- 8 Theatre, music outside on a summer night in NYC?
- 9 3 week road trip South Carolina and Georgia
- 10 Depot Bay OR
- 11 World's Longest Yard Sale - don't go!
- 12 Rocky Mountaineer added to Cruise
- 13 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 14 trip to Charlettesville VA
- 15 Suggestion on agenda for SF to Seattle
- 16 Recommendation: Beachfront in VA or MD walking distance to quaint downtown
- 17 New Software
- 18 Yellowstone and Tetons in July 2016
- 19 Attending a wedding on Nantucket !
- 20 Road trip: Boston to Salt Lake City
- 21 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 22 Rough (very) initial USA itinerary
- 23 Helpp JKF to lyndhurst NJ
- 24 Want to relocate out of Houston and maybe Texas. To NC or TN
- 25 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska