Has anyone taken the Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington? We are thinking of taking it from San Jose, California to Portland, Seattle. We will be 2 adults, 2 senior citizens and 1 5 year old kid. Has anyone taken it? Would you recommend it? Does it have nice views, etc.?
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 24 days out west
- 2 New Orleans Streetcars
- 3 Parking in NYC staying at Hotel in Times Squar.. Nervous..e
- 4 Things to do in NYC
- 5 The Most Beautiful Building In Los Angeles? Perhaps The Central Library!
- 6 Universal Express℠ Pass Worth it?
- 7 Sandford Airport
- 8 Shenandoah National park
- 9 Highlights of our return to Kauai
- 10 Public Transport from JAC Airport to Teton Village
- 11 TKS Booth at 47th Street: Help for Return Customers
- 12 Point of Entry wondering.. Help?
- 13 Pacific Northwest
- 14 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 15 Butler Wash - Cedar Mesa Utah
- 16 Hawaii - where?
- 17 Short trip to San Francisco - report and comment
- 18 Traveling through MO to Branson
- 19 Which Island for a 3 week base over Christmas New Year?
- 20 Anaheim - no car
- 21 San Francisco to San Diego
- 22 Arizona PHX car rental
- 23 Dinner in Anchorage
- 24 Rental Car Orlando
- 25 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets