Has anyone taken the Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington? We are thinking of taking it from San Jose, California to Portland, Seattle. We will be 2 adults, 2 senior citizens and 1 5 year old kid. Has anyone taken it? Would you recommend it? Does it have nice views, etc.?
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska independent tour for group
- 2 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 3 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 4 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 5 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 6 5 days in Colorado
- 7 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 8 Restaurants in Tucson, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Sedona
- 9 Sedona for a Month
- 10 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 11 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 12 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 13 Hawaii Volcanoes
- 14 Visit to the top of the Statue of Liberty
- 15 Safety Concerns
- 16 Should I go ahed with our Disney World trip over Easter
- 17 40th in Key West
- 18 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 19 Downtown Chicago
- 20 Miami/Disney World/Bahamas Cruise w/6yo
- 21 Planning Honeymoon with Handicapped fiance
- 22 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 23 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 24 What to do in San Diego
- 25 Nashville