Has anyone taken the Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington? We are thinking of taking it from San Jose, California to Portland, Seattle. We will be 2 adults, 2 senior citizens and 1 5 year old kid. Has anyone taken it? Would you recommend it? Does it have nice views, etc.?
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 inspire me after landing in Miami
- 2 Dollar to Euro Exchange
- 3 Self parking hotel in Philly
- 4 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 5 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 6 Yellowstone National Park in 5 days - NEED HELP
- 7 Ideas needed for fall road trip Boston - Montreal
- 8 Which National Park summer 2018 with kids
- 9 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 10 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 11 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 12 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 13 Dallas airport to bush library
- 14 Going from Friday Harbor, San Juan Island to Lake Crescent
- 15 Northern California Gardens.
- 16 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 17 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 18 Trip Report - Quick Trip to Hyannis - August 2017
- 19 Badlands - Mt. Rushmore -- central place to stay for a few days?
- 20 Arches or Zion?
- 21 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 22 (Healing?) Retreat in Sedona, Az?
- 23 Pu'uhonua O Honaunau National Historical Park - Hawaii
- 24 wyoming, south dakota trip
- 25 Providence RI Waterfire