Has anyone taken the Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington? We are thinking of taking it from San Jose, California to Portland, Seattle. We will be 2 adults, 2 senior citizens and 1 5 year old kid. Has anyone taken it? Would you recommend it? Does it have nice views, etc.?
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip October
- 2 September Road Trip in New England
- 3 Western Trip - CO, Utah, NV
- 4 Amish
- 5 Hilton Head restaurants
- 6 Advice on tipping
- 7 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 8 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 9 SF, One day trip to wine county help July 3-5th??
- 10 United Nations tours
- 11 Solo Trip to Seattle on a Budget
- 12 national/state park in November
- 13 Road trip phila to toronto - help!
- 14 Nantucket for Columbus Weekend
- 15 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 16 Cayo Costa State Park
- 17 Restaurant near Dana on the bay San Diego
- 18 Philadelphia to Sunset, SC via I81 and others
- 19 Cross Country NH to WA
- 20 Yreka, CA to Medford, OR, Siskiyou Pass
- 21 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 22 Road Trip
- 23 2 months in Hawaii!
- 24 NY to North Carolina family road trip in August
- 25 November trip to Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Zion, Bryce