Has anyone taken the Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington? We are thinking of taking it from San Jose, California to Portland, Seattle. We will be 2 adults, 2 senior citizens and 1 5 year old kid. Has anyone taken it? Would you recommend it? Does it have nice views, etc.?
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Between Naples and Fort Myers
- 2 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 3 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 4 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 5 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 6 SW Colorado/San Juan Skyway ideas?
- 7 Two nights from Sacramento to Santa Barbara: where to spend the night?
- 8 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 9 Steamboat in August
- 10 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 11 MN lake home rental needed
- 12 Desert Southwest
- 13 Salt lake to boulder ideas
- 14 Whale watching in Bar Harbor Maine
- 15 Hawaii, January 2017.
- 16 Your favourite places in New York City
- 17 Grand Canyon From Phoenix
- 18 Napa valley getaway
- 19 Portland, Oregon, hotel: downtown or waterfront?
- 20 Help with road trip from Los Angeles to Utah
- 21 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 22 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 23 OBX Corolla vs Nags Head as a Base for Sight Seeing?
- 24 Where to Spend Two Weeks in Florida in February
- 25 Extended weekend beach get away