The Amtrak rail works after 11 pm until early morning at Cincinnati Union Station within Cincinnati Museum Center. Building is open 24/7 with security and cameras watching indoors and outside lot 800 parking spaces. The cost to park is 6 us dollars per day. To save money the parking short and long term at 55 us dollars for individual membership at www.cincymuseum.org that has all access and discounts as well as parking 24/7 annually. Security inside the building at left side of entrance can help with taxi service. CVG is 14 miles from 1301 Western Ave, Cincinnati, Ohio 45203 Amtrak Union Station. You don't want to walk to hotels after dark because its the hood within one mile of hotels. Taxi safer and cheap in area code 513 Cincinnati or 859 in Newport, Kentucky.
Amtrak to / from Cincinnati Union Station at Cincinnati Museum Center Trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 2 New locksmith, Locksmith New
- 3 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 4 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 5 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 6 Colorado aspen updates
- 7 Yellowstone and Tetons in a Flash
- 8 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 9 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 10 Storing luggage in Manhattan for a few hours
- 11 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 12 Long Island Advice
- 13 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 14 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 15 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 16 Boston suggestions
- 17 California
- 18 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 19 Tucson area flooding
- 20 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 21 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 22 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 23 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 24 lunch in Boulder CO TODAY!!
- 25 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto