The Amtrak rail works after 11 pm until early morning at Cincinnati Union Station within Cincinnati Museum Center. Building is open 24/7 with security and cameras watching indoors and outside lot 800 parking spaces. The cost to park is 6 us dollars per day. To save money the parking short and long term at 55 us dollars for individual membership at www.cincymuseum.org that has all access and discounts as well as parking 24/7 annually. Security inside the building at left side of entrance can help with taxi service. CVG is 14 miles from 1301 Western Ave, Cincinnati, Ohio 45203 Amtrak Union Station. You don't want to walk to hotels after dark because its the hood within one mile of hotels. Taxi safer and cheap in area code 513 Cincinnati or 859 in Newport, Kentucky.
Amtrak to / from Cincinnati Union Station at Cincinnati Museum Center Trip
- 1 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 2 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 3 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 4 Hill-Crest "Museum"
- 5 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 6 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 7 stay near newark or nyc
- 8 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 9 Breakfast in Chelsea district NYC
- 10 Washington Wineries
- 11 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 12 Less commercial beach?
- 13 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 14 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 15 Can You Typically See Mt St Helens on the train from Seattle to Portland?
- 16 Moab Condo Rental Possibilities
- 17 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 18 Priceline, WARNING
- 19 Kauai golf
- 20 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 21 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 22 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 23 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 24 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 25 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |