The Amtrak rail works after 11 pm until early morning at Cincinnati Union Station within Cincinnati Museum Center. Building is open 24/7 with security and cameras watching indoors and outside lot 800 parking spaces. The cost to park is 6 us dollars per day. To save money the parking short and long term at 55 us dollars for individual membership at www.cincymuseum.org that has all access and discounts as well as parking 24/7 annually. Security inside the building at left side of entrance can help with taxi service. CVG is 14 miles from 1301 Western Ave, Cincinnati, Ohio 45203 Amtrak Union Station. You don't want to walk to hotels after dark because its the hood within one mile of hotels. Taxi safer and cheap in area code 513 Cincinnati or 859 in Newport, Kentucky.
Amtrak to / from Cincinnati Union Station at Cincinnati Museum Center Trip
View all United States activity »
- 1 Savanah Sojourn
- 2 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 3 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 4 Calling Cards for Hawaii Travelers?
- 5 RIP Judy Rogers
- 6 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 7 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 8 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 9 Princeville in January
- 10 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 11 Warm and don't Drive
- 12 pa to az
- 13 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 14 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 15 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 16 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 17 Yountville or Napa in February??
- 18 6 Reasons Hawaii Will Ruin Your Life
- 19 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 20 Hotel Survey - UCSD student
- 21 4 Day Trip to Colorado
- 22 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 23 If you drive through Greensboro during holiday time....
- 24 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 25 Charlotte Area Suggestions