The Amtrak rail works after 11 pm until early morning at Cincinnati Union Station within Cincinnati Museum Center. Building is open 24/7 with security and cameras watching indoors and outside lot 800 parking spaces. The cost to park is 6 us dollars per day. To save money the parking short and long term at 55 us dollars for individual membership at www.cincymuseum.org that has all access and discounts as well as parking 24/7 annually. Security inside the building at left side of entrance can help with taxi service. CVG is 14 miles from 1301 Western Ave, Cincinnati, Ohio 45203 Amtrak Union Station. You don't want to walk to hotels after dark because its the hood within one mile of hotels. Taxi safer and cheap in area code 513 Cincinnati or 859 in Newport, Kentucky.
Amtrak to / from Cincinnati Union Station at Cincinnati Museum Center Trip
- 1 Can You Typically See Mt St Helens on the train from Seattle to Portland?
- 2 Moab Condo Rental Possibilities
- 3 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 4 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 5 Priceline, WARNING
- 6 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 7 Kauai golf
- 8 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 9 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 10 Less commercial beach?
- 11 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 12 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 13 stay near newark or nyc
- 14 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 15 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 16 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 17 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 18 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 19 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 20 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 21 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 22 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 23 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 24 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 25 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?