Help! We are a family of 2 adults + 2 children and want to take Amtrak from Stamford CT to Boston on August 15, 2014. The problem: the trains do NOT seems to accept luggage (or at least not more than 2 little carry ons). Anyone have any ideas? The only other option seems to be taking the train out of Penn Station.
Amtrak from Stamford CT to Boston
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sea world San Diego
- 2 Car rentals- San Francisco
- 3 Berkshires
- 4 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 5 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 6 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 7 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 8 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 9 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 10 Las Vegas in March
- 11 Just started to plan my Mid-March visit to Alaska!
- 12 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 13 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 14 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 15 Clearwater visit.
- 16 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 17 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 18 2nd Trip to Alaska, Looking for some off the beaten path suggestions
- 19 Bear Viewing in Alaska in early June... Any cost effective recommendations?
- 20 hotels near Denali
- 21 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 22 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 23 Lunch on the Turquoise Trail
- 24 Utah 2
- 25 9 Day Itinerary in NOLA