Hi, I am taking the train from Philly to Orlando and need to know if when I get off the train there will be any car rentals close by or if I need to take a taxi to the car rental area. I have never taken Amtrak to Orlando before so I am not sure where exactly in Orlando it will drop me off and where I can get a car. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!
Amtrak from Philly to Orlando, where can I get a car rental in Orlando?
- 1 Hill-Crest "Museum"
- 2 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 3 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 4 stay near newark or nyc
- 5 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 6 Breakfast in Chelsea district NYC
- 7 Washington Wineries
- 8 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 9 Less commercial beach?
- 10 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 11 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 12 Can You Typically See Mt St Helens on the train from Seattle to Portland?
- 13 Moab Condo Rental Possibilities
- 14 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 15 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 16 Priceline, WARNING
- 17 Kauai golf
- 18 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 19 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 20 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 21 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 22 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 23 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 24 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 25 JFK to Upper West Side by subway