does anyone know if you can still take the train from Pawtucket/Attleboro, MA into South Station? I looked on the website but they only list Prov. and Rte. 128 as starting points.
I thought that we used to be able to park in the Home Depot/ Bob's Store/ K-Mart parking lot and leave from there, but perhaps not any longer?
thanks for your help on this.... would like to treat our grandson to his first train ride.
amtrak from attleboro, MA ?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City Restaurants
- 2 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 3 Brooklyn why?
- 4 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 5 WISCONSIN
- 6 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 7 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 8 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 9 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 10 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 11 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 12 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 13 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 14 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 15 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 16 Dining in D.C.
- 17 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 18 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 19 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 20 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 21 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 22 Colorado in the summer!
- 23 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 24 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 25 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?