does anyone know if you can still take the train from Pawtucket/Attleboro, MA into South Station? I looked on the website but they only list Prov. and Rte. 128 as starting points.
I thought that we used to be able to park in the Home Depot/ Bob's Store/ K-Mart parking lot and leave from there, but perhaps not any longer?
thanks for your help on this.... would like to treat our grandson to his first train ride.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Place of Interest between Moab and LAS in Southern Utah?
- 2 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
- 3 Help me with this
- 4 Weather in Chicago
- 5 Road trip around Washington DC
- 6 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 7 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 8 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 9 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 10 Utah trip Itinerary
- 11 Houston MetroRail
- 12 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 13 Houston: see in the eveing???
- 14 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 15 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 16 Dining in St. Louis
- 17 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 18 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 19 Las V- Grand C - Lake Tahoe
- 20 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 21 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 22 New Orleans
- 23 7 days in Maine September 23,2017
- 24 Oregon road trip
- 25 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary