does anyone know if you can still take the train from Pawtucket/Attleboro, MA into South Station? I looked on the website but they only list Prov. and Rte. 128 as starting points.
I thought that we used to be able to park in the Home Depot/ Bob's Store/ K-Mart parking lot and leave from there, but perhaps not any longer?
thanks for your help on this.... would like to treat our grandson to his first train ride.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New England Road Trip
- 2 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 3 Help with NE (Maine, Boston, Cape Cod) Trip
- 4 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 5 AZ and UT family road trip-seeking advice
- 6 Road trip from Saint Louis, Mo
- 7 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 8 Best way from Niagara Falls to Washington DC
- 9 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 10 Bringing gift box abroad as carry on?
- 11 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 12 road trip
- 13 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 14 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 15 FLL to Key West
- 16 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 17 San Francisco, Las Vegas - Where next?
- 18 Ashville, NC; where to stay?
- 19 Got error in dell printer 016-302
- 20 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 21 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 22 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 23 New Itinerary
- 24 Las vegas and nearby
- 25 Cape Cod trip report