I have never gone on Amtrak and plan to experience the train for the first time. How comfortable is the train in coach? I don't plan to book a room, and the trip is about 24 hrs.
Amtrak experience from Houston to Chicago
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 2 Itinerary opinions
- 3 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 4 Calgary to Banff
- 5 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 6 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 7 Driving from Denver to Aspen Oct. 2
- 8 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 9 Mesa Verde
- 10 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 11 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 12 Drive San Francisco to Yosemite - out of practice driving!
- 13 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 14 Exploring Los Angeles with Tom (but not maitaitom)
- 15 Our perfect day in Key West
- 16 moving to florida
- 17 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 18 culpepper
- 19 2 weeks in Alaska
- 20 Pub with food in Seattle
- 21 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 22 Great Driving Trip to Alaska, June/July 2014
- 23 An RV trip along the coast
- 24 NYC 1St Time
- 25 NEW YORK CITY!!!