I have never gone on Amtrak and plan to experience the train for the first time. How comfortable is the train in coach? I don't plan to book a room, and the trip is about 24 hrs.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 2 NYC Peer to Peer Experiences Marketplace
- 3 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 4 Chadd's Ford/Andrew Wyeth
- 5 Wedding and Romantic Getaway in Florida Coast
- 6 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 7 Road trip around Washington DC
- 8 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 9 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 10 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 11 Suisse Renewal
- 12 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
- 13 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 14 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 15 Place of Interest between Moab and LAS in Southern Utah?
- 16 Texarkana to Wautoma, WI
- 17 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 18 California Trip
- 19 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 20 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 21 New Orleans
- 22 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 23 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 24 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 25 Weather in Chicago