I have never gone on Amtrak and plan to experience the train for the first time. How comfortable is the train in coach? I don't plan to book a room, and the trip is about 24 hrs.
Amtrak experience from Houston to Chicago
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Temecula< CA
- 2 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 3 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 4 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 5 Vegas hotels for families
- 6 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 7 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 8 Route from Port Angeles to Seattle.
- 9 Mt Rainier rainy/cloudy day activities
- 10 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 11 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 12 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 13 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 14 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 15 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 16 Transportation help in Philly
- 17 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 18 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 19 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 20 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 21 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 22 Hilton Midtown New York
- 23 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 24 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 25 Tour companies