I have never gone on Amtrak and plan to experience the train for the first time. How comfortable is the train in coach? I don't plan to book a room, and the trip is about 24 hrs.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 2 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 3 Brain Booster Formula Brain Plus Iq
- 4 http://rippedrxno2blastcanada.com/blackcore-edge-max/
- 5 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 6 easy to access car rental near but not in Logan Airport
- 7 New York Pass Yes or No ???
- 8 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 9 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 10 Austin, TX to Seattle. Road trip with two dogs
- 11 Restaurant recommendations...Chelsea Market, Korea Town
- 12 Trail Ridge Probably Not Open
- 13 Maine/Vermont/Quebec vs. Costa Rica?
- 14 Paying for Permit Land Crossing USA to Mexico
- 15 Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs
- 16 Best route from Battle Creek, MI to Bar Harbor, ME
- 17 Rental Car Orlando
- 18 Inexpensive family getaways
- 19 ALASKA FOR 7 DAYS
- 20 Boston College Visit with older teen. Highlights to see and do.
- 21 Discounted Rental Car?
- 22 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 23 Road Trip From IA to Niagara Falls
- 24 Valdez, Alaska
- 25 NJ to Florida drive