We are interested in visiting the Amish Country around Berlin and Millersburg, Ohio.
Does anyone have any recommendations for restaurants or places to stay? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 2 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 3 Arches Devils Garden
- 4 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?
- 5 Folly, Surfside, Carolina or Wrightsville Beach?
- 6 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 7 RV camping near Yosemite NP
- 8 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 9 Santa Fe Itineray
- 10 Big Sure in June
- 11 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 12 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 13 best health clubs with lap pools
- 14 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 15 Retiring to Tucson
- 16 universal studios and disney
- 17 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 18 Spring Break @ Big Bend
- 19 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 20 Steelhead fishing in Kenai Alaska
- 21 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 22 Savannah hotel
- 23 Utah National Parks visit
- 24 marriot cypress harbour
- 25 Hotel in Reno