We are interested in visiting the Amish Country around Berlin and Millersburg, Ohio.
Does anyone have any recommendations for restaurants or places to stay? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 International transferring planes at CDG
- 2 http://newhealthsupplement.com/thunder-rock-male-enhancement/
- 3 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 4 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 5 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 6 Day Tripping in Florida Keys
- 7 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 8 http://www.tenedonlineshop.com/derma-vibrance/
- 9 Derma Vibrance Skin Serum
- 10 http://newhealthsupplement.com/exoslim/
- 11 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 12 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 13 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 14 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 15 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 16 blue ridge parkway?
- 17 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 18 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 19 San Diego, mission valley
- 20 First Trip to New Mexico
- 21 Taxi from Honolulu airport to hotels
- 22 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 23 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 24 November redwoods trip
- 25 Charleston - how long to stay?