I have always used BA to fly return London to Miami but the prices are really high at the moment. A cheaper waywas is to use American Airlines, I know they are partners but how do they compare with BA.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 2 Staying outside DC
- 3 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 4 7 Day Photography Road trip from Vegas to Denver during Christmas
- 5 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 6 New Years In Asheville with Nature and Beer on the side!
- 7 Ideas for New York
- 8 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 9 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66
- 10 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 11 9 days in Olympic NP and Seattle area
- 12 Road trip
- 13 What's your favorite "after theatre" place to eat in NYC??
- 14 Driving from Providence to Ohio in an '82 Volvo with a cat, but...
- 15 Getting married to a French man
- 16 3-week one-way cross country trip in June
- 17 Florida beach recommendation, please
- 18 Maine-Portland/Bar Harbor/Moosehead Lake
- 19 Phantom Ranch and....
- 20 Where to stay in Carmel area?
- 21 Where to visit
- 22 A Few Days in Asheville
- 23 10 Day California Trip - Itinirary Help
- 24 Miami to Ft Lauderdale
- 25 Great OR beach house locations?