I have always used BA to fly return London to Miami but the prices are really high at the moment. A cheaper waywas is to use American Airlines, I know they are partners but how do they compare with BA.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling to bend ore via hwy 5 fron SF in early January
- 2 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 3 Relocating to the Deep South
- 4 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 5 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 6 Seattle to Los Angeles Dec 2015
- 7 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 8 Security at Lucas Oil Stadium for Big Ten Championship
- 9 Costco Chicken Salad Recalled
- 10 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 11 south west family trip itinerary
- 12 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
- 13 Report & Photos: Behind the Scenes at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!
- 14 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 15 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 16 Adele saves Thanksgiving
- 17 wasting time around JFK
- 18 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 19 RV Roadtrip | Elkhart, IN to Middletown, NJ | Mid March 2016
- 20 outside adventure Las Vegas? Food too
- 21 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 22 SF Restaurant
- 23 Best cities with Mild winter temperatures
- 24 Charleston, Savannah, and Coast Itinerary <Feedback requested!>
- 25 Chicago-Family Reunion Ideas