Me and my wife just returned from Louisville, Ky and discovered the most beautiful Victorian Homes in the area called "Old Louisville" which is off of downtown. We stayed at the 1888 Historic Rocking Horse Manor B&B which was amazing!! If anyone loves history and tons of stuff to do this is the place.
Amazing Victorian Homes and B&B's
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Northwest USA
- 2 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 3 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 4 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 5 Moving to CT
- 6 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 7 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 8 Miami with a 2 yr old -- any activities?
- 9 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC
- 10 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 11 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 12 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 13 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 14 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 15 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 16 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 17 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 18 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 19 Hotels Philly
- 20 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 21 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 22 Green Flea in NYC
- 23 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 24 Orlando in March
- 25 New England September