I just picked up a new book from the local library by Laura Sutherland for "Amazing Places to take your Kids". Please nominate your favorite amazing place in your region of the country to take your kids that you enjoyed also (besides Disneyworld and Disneyland). I am looking for places worth the trip due to the high prices.
Amazing Places to take your Kids
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California road trip
- 2 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 3 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 4 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 5 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 6 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 7 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 8 Berkshires in late October
- 9 2 day in Adirondack park
- 10 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 11 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 12 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 13 NYC Clubs for live music
- 14 Mesa Verde
- 15 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 16 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 17 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 18 Three Days In Portland, Maine
- 19 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 20 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 21 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 22 Seattle: Something Different?
- 23 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 24 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 25 ONP help