I just picked up a new book from the local library by Laura Sutherland for "Amazing Places to take your Kids". Please nominate your favorite amazing place in your region of the country to take your kids that you enjoyed also (besides Disneyworld and Disneyland). I am looking for places worth the trip due to the high prices.
Amazing Places to take your Kids
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 2 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 3 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 4 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 5 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 6 San Diego parks and attractions
- 7 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 8 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 9 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 10 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 11 Alaska
- 12 First family ski trip
- 13 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 14 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 15 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 16 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 17 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 18 NYC theatre broadway
- 19 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 20 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 21 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 22 5 nights in/around Yellowstone w/ kids
- 23 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 24 San Diego grocery stores
- 25 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah