Hello, I am taking my 3 young children skiing to deer valley near park city utah. i choose utah because i thought it was lower altitude than colorodo but just found out that the hotel we are staying at is at 7500 ft. altitude. would you cancel this trip with small children. one of my kids has asthma and i don't want to risk any problems? thanks
altitude sickness in utah
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 2 Boston GTG? 7/17/14
- 3 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 4 Trip Report - Hiking to the HOLLYWOOD sign
- 5 Re-Visit DC
- 6 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 7 Seattle Trip - Snoqualmie Falls
- 8 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 9 Looking for One night commutable to NYC (Solo)
- 10 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 11 From Raleigh-Durham to Miami
- 12 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 13 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 14 Question about a private tour in Florence from Livorno port
- 15 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 16 San Fran to Crater Lake? round trip one week
- 17 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 18 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 19 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 20 Road Trip From Dallas to RMNP through CO Springs.
- 21 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 22 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 23 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 24 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 25 Victoria Clipper to Friday Harbor/San Juan Islands