My family and I have traveled to Seaside and Watercolor for the past 8 or so years. We are looking for an alternative location with the same types of amenities... close to beach, easy to walk to restaurants shops, variety of accommodations. Does anyone have any recommendations? I'm not limited to the Florida area, but would like a beach location within the US and Caribbean. Thanks!
Alternative Option to Seaside/Watercolor, Florida vacation
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 2 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 3 St. Simon, Georgia
- 4 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 5 Looking for Next Destination
- 6 4 week family trip ideas
- 7 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 8 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 9 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 10 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 11 Moving to New Jersey
- 12 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 13 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 14 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 15 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 16 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 17 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 18 Low Country Honor Flight to Washington DC
- 19 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 20 West Coast Road Trip
- 21 103rd annual northern Navajo nation fair
- 22 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 23 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 24 Dressing up for theatre in new york
- 25 Travel between Maui and Big Island