My family and I have traveled to Seaside and Watercolor for the past 8 or so years. We are looking for an alternative location with the same types of amenities... close to beach, easy to walk to restaurants shops, variety of accommodations. Does anyone have any recommendations? I'm not limited to the Florida area, but would like a beach location within the US and Caribbean. Thanks!
Alternative Option to Seaside/Watercolor, Florida vacation
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 2 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 3 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 4 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 5 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 6 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 7 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 8 WISCONSIN
- 9 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 10 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 11 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 12 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 13 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 14 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 15 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 16 Brooklyn why?
- 17 New York City Restaurants
- 18 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 19 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 20 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 21 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 22 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 23 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 24 Dining in D.C.
- 25 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and