My family and I have traveled to Seaside and Watercolor for the past 8 or so years. We are looking for an alternative location with the same types of amenities... close to beach, easy to walk to restaurants shops, variety of accommodations. Does anyone have any recommendations? I'm not limited to the Florida area, but would like a beach location within the US and Caribbean. Thanks!
Alternative Option to Seaside/Watercolor, Florida vacation
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 2 Kauai Garden tours
- 3 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 4 Small group dining in Napa area
- 5 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 6 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 7 HELP WITH SONOMA AREA ITINERARY
- 8 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 9 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 10 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 11 Montana- what are must see places?
- 12 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 13 Planning a Day Trip from Poughkeepsie (Returning by 6pm)
- 14 Los Angeles day trips
- 15 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 16 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 17 Rental Services
- 18 Safety in New Orleans
- 19 Road to Hana
- 20 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 21 Worth visiting NYC just on weekdays?
- 22 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 23 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 24 Hawaii is still Hell
- 25 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway