My family and I have traveled to Seaside and Watercolor for the past 8 or so years. We are looking for an alternative location with the same types of amenities... close to beach, easy to walk to restaurants shops, variety of accommodations. Does anyone have any recommendations? I'm not limited to the Florida area, but would like a beach location within the US and Caribbean. Thanks!
Alternative Option to Seaside/Watercolor, Florida vacation
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 2 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 3 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 4 Beach holiday with baby
- 5 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 6 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 7 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 8 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 9 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 10 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 11 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area
- 12 Lodging between Edenton NC and Washington DC?
- 13 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 14 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 15 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 16 Thoughts for two 14 yr old boys who enjoy NYC,Chicago/sneakers.
- 17 Salt Lake City
- 18 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 19 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 20 Help planning vacation to Vancouver, Seattle & San Juan Islands
- 21 Savannah GA
- 22 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 23 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 24 Kennebunkport, Cape Cod or Martha's Vineyard
- 25 Seattle hotels