My family and I have traveled to Seaside and Watercolor for the past 8 or so years. We are looking for an alternative location with the same types of amenities... close to beach, easy to walk to restaurants shops, variety of accommodations. Does anyone have any recommendations? I'm not limited to the Florida area, but would like a beach location within the US and Caribbean. Thanks!
Alternative Option to Seaside/Watercolor, Florida vacation
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Zion to Albuquerque
- 2 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 3 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 4 Narrowing things down for DC and Virginia
- 5 San Francisco - mid October
- 6 Stay in Santa Fe or Taos, NM
- 7 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 8 Vegas hotels for families
- 9 Apartment Rentals DC
- 10 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 11 Round trip from Chicago
- 12 Something to do besides drink wine in Sonoma.
- 13 Sonoma: Jack London State Historic Park
- 14 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 15 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 16 100 Reason to Love New Mexico
- 17 Tour companies
- 18 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 19 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 20 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 21 Quick Trip to NYC
- 22 Why are hotels in San Francisco sooooo expensive 10/11-10/14/14
- 23 Need advise : Driving to Sequoia then to Las Vegas
- 24 3 weeks in Florida-Sarasota and Everglades recommendations needed
- 25 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?