My family and I have traveled to Seaside and Watercolor for the past 8 or so years. We are looking for an alternative location with the same types of amenities... close to beach, easy to walk to restaurants shops, variety of accommodations. Does anyone have any recommendations? I'm not limited to the Florida area, but would like a beach location within the US and Caribbean. Thanks!
Alternative Option to Seaside/Watercolor, Florida vacation
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Door County Suggestions
- 2 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 3 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 4 February 2015 Florida getaway for couples
- 5 The island of Hawaii--half a trip report!!!
- 6 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 7 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 8 Visiting Denver
- 9 Visiting Denver
- 10 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 11 NYC theatre broadway
- 12 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 13 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 14 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 15 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 16 New Yorkers,,,Yea!!
- 17 San Diego parks and attractions
- 18 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 19 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 20 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 21 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 22 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 23 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 24 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 25 Chigo O'Hare layover