We are wanting to travel along the coast to see light houses, beaches, and local attractions. We would like to start somewhere around Virginia and travel north. Does anyone have suggestions for roads to take and places to stop? Thanks in advance!
Along the Eastern Coast
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 2 Death Valley in June
- 3 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 4 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 5 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 6 Oahu ideas
- 7 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 8 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 9 San Diego grocery stores
- 10 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 11 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 12 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 13 West Coast Bound End of March
- 14 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 15 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 16 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 17 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 18 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 19 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 20 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 21 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 22 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 23 Best places to move to Florida?
- 24 Juneau May 8th
- 25 Memphis or Chattanooga for family