Okay, so this title is NOT meant to make people feel sorry for me. I'm in the Navy and just moved across the entire country (Hawaii to Florida - so now I KNOW you don't feel sorry for me!), and on my own for Thanksgiving this year since I really don't know anyone yet and can't travel back home for that day this year. Blah, story told, I'm trying to figure out something to do on Thanksgiving Day. I really wanted to volunteer, but everything I've searched from local Catholic churches, Salvation Army, other local volunteer organizations, etc. are already booked with volunteers. Any recommendations on restaurants to get a decent Thanksgiving meal in the Tampa Bay area? Or maybe some sort of event going on that day? Thanks in advance!
Alone on Thanksgiving in Tampa
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 2 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 3 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 4 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 5 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 6 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 7 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 8 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 9 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 10 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 11 Breckenridge in October
- 12 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 13 Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC
- 14 Richmond highlights?
- 15 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 16 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 17 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 18 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 19 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 20 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 21 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 22 Washington DC in Spring?
- 23 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 24 montana vs ft nelson bc area
- 25 Must Eats