Okay, so this title is NOT meant to make people feel sorry for me. I'm in the Navy and just moved across the entire country (Hawaii to Florida - so now I KNOW you don't feel sorry for me!), and on my own for Thanksgiving this year since I really don't know anyone yet and can't travel back home for that day this year. Blah, story told, I'm trying to figure out something to do on Thanksgiving Day. I really wanted to volunteer, but everything I've searched from local Catholic churches, Salvation Army, other local volunteer organizations, etc. are already booked with volunteers. Any recommendations on restaurants to get a decent Thanksgiving meal in the Tampa Bay area? Or maybe some sort of event going on that day? Thanks in advance!
Alone on Thanksgiving in Tampa
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip with grandson to Chicago and Michigan
- 2 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 3 Grand Marais?
- 4 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 5 Kennebunkport, Cape Cod or Martha's Vineyard
- 6 Thoughts for two 14 yr old boys who enjoy NYC,Chicago/sneakers.
- 7 Salt Lake City
- 8 Renting a condo in Florida in January
- 9 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 10 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 11 First visit in New Mexico
- 12 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 13 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 14 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 15 Beach holiday with baby
- 16 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 17 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 18 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 19 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 20 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 21 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area
- 22 Lodging between Edenton NC and Washington DC?
- 23 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 24 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 25 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour