DH and I are searching for a matching muumuu and Hawaiian shirt to wear to a family event in June. I want a flowy muumuu and not a tight dress. We live in Southern California and thought we would have an easy time of it at the Hilo Hatties store at the Block in Orange. When we checked their hours online discovered the store had closed. We tracked down shops in Downey and Torrance which we visited yesterday. We found the experience frustrating as there was little to choose from even though we had called ahead. One of the stores had NO matching shirts and muumuus even though they told us over the phone that they did.
We are willing to drive as far as Palm Springs or San Diego to find these so would appreciate any recommendations you can provide. Our Plan B is to purchase online but we would prefer to be able to try these on and check out the fabric. Plan C is that DH orders a shirt online from a website that offers matching fabric and I sew my muumuu but that has to happen within two weeks so I can sew over Memorial Day weekend. Oh and Hilo Hatties has no options in our sizes online. Help!
Before we lose our Aloha spirit we hope someone can help!
Aloha wear in southern California
- 1 San Luis Obispo to Death Valley in January
- 2 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 3 California Road trip From Los Angles to Carmel/Monterey and maybe San Fran
- 4 San Francisco and Napa in 3 nights! Please help
- 5 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 6 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 7 Small Sofas
- 8 Boothbay Harbor and New Harbor on the same day?
- 9 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 10 Trying To Find a Place
- 11 romantic colorado trip
- 12 Fourth of July Weekend
- 13 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 14 Fires in Colorado
- 15 Marcola?
- 16 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 17 Updates from Hanalei
- 18 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 19 Hi from Sacramento GTG!
- 20 White Water Rafting Bachelor Party
- 21 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 22 Asian fusion/Thai restaurant in Vegas for a celebration
- 23 One day in NYC
- 24 Maine mid-coast recommendations?
- 25 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone