I was wondering if anyone could provide some suggestions for a family get together this summer. The kids are mostly young teens. Youngest is 12. Ideally, I'd like an all-inclusive resort that also had golf as an option. We're not big drinkers, but we don't want to have to prepare any meals. That is why I was thinking of an all-inclusive.
As far as location goes, I am looking anywhere from Virginia north to New Hampshire. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 2 New Mexico in May
- 3 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 4 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 5 Looking for Panhandle advice
- 6 New Years Eve in NYC
- 7 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 8 Vernal, Utah with Teens Trip Report
- 9 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 10 Yellowstone
- 11 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 12 Seeking adivce- 12 days Oregon only or OR/WA
- 13 Redwoods National Park
- 14 Driving from Sacramento to San Francisco
- 15 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 16 Rattlesnake Ledge
- 17 March 2017 condo rental ?
- 18 Is it safe to wear good jewelry in NYC?
- 19 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 20 Dining in Old Town Alexandria
- 21 Traveling Alone
- 22 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 23 Christmas Dinner in NYC?
- 24 Last minute trip to Arizona
- 25 How many days in Grand Teton and Yellowstone?