I was wondering if anyone could provide some suggestions for a family get together this summer. The kids are mostly young teens. Youngest is 12. Ideally, I'd like an all-inclusive resort that also had golf as an option. We're not big drinkers, but we don't want to have to prepare any meals. That is why I was thinking of an all-inclusive.
As far as location goes, I am looking anywhere from Virginia north to New Hampshire. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 2 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 3 Driving to Yellowstone,Grand Teton and Glacier from MN
- 4 California & Arizona Itinerary
- 5 First time visit to California
- 6 Dependable Airport Hotel Shuttlebus
- 7 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 8 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 9 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 10 Southern Utah - Need Hotel Reservations Last Week Of April?
- 11 NY State Assembly Internship
- 12 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 13 Room Service @ Disney Hotel
- 14 Touring Hearst Castle
- 15 East coast & Thanksgiving in Pennsylvania
- 16 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 17 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 18 San Francisco
- 19 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 20 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 21 Angels Landing
- 22 Seattle/Vancouver in July
- 23 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 24 Grand Canyon - Three hour Mule ride
- 25 Going to Coachella - what to do after the festival