I was wondering if anyone could provide some suggestions for a family get together this summer. The kids are mostly young teens. Youngest is 12. Ideally, I'd like an all-inclusive resort that also had golf as an option. We're not big drinkers, but we don't want to have to prepare any meals. That is why I was thinking of an all-inclusive.
As far as location goes, I am looking anywhere from Virginia north to New Hampshire. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving route: Monument Valley to Moab on hot day
- 2 Miami Transportation Mid-Beach to South Beach
- 3 6 days in Boston - review itinerary & other recs needed
- 4 Seattle to Portland- ideas for places to stay?
- 5 Alaska Trip Report: Anchorage, Denali, Seward, Juneau & Glacier Bay
- 6 Cody, Wyoming rodeo
- 7 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 8 Best route to Cody?
- 9 Help finalize my Colorado activities & lodging
- 10 NYC Vacation Packages - Two Thumbs Up!
- 11 Las Vegas
- 12 Los Angeles 4 nghts/5days
- 13 Yosemite and Sequoia
- 14 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 15 national/state park in November
- 16 Road trip NYC to Dallas
- 17 Family trip to San Diego. Itinerary help!
- 18 50th in Hawaii
- 19 Florida Family vacation in California
- 20 Western Trip - CO, Utah, NV
- 21 traveling to Nashville
- 22 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 23 Trip Report - San Francisco advise for 1st timers like us!!
- 24 San Francisco California
- 25 My Topic Tennessee; no makeup or hair products