I was wondering if anyone could provide some suggestions for a family get together this summer. The kids are mostly young teens. Youngest is 12. Ideally, I'd like an all-inclusive resort that also had golf as an option. We're not big drinkers, but we don't want to have to prepare any meals. That is why I was thinking of an all-inclusive.
As far as location goes, I am looking anywhere from Virginia north to New Hampshire. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Intuit 1 (800) 927 2480 QuickBooks pos help phone Number
- 2 Colorado Shows Off
- 3 New England Tour
- 4 Disneyland Grand Californian
- 5 Chicago - Memphis - NO - Anaheim (train/plane and taxi)
- 6 San Diego VRBO area
- 7 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 8 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 9 help me plan a Cali trip
- 10 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 11 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 12 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 13 Trip to San Francisco in Dec 2017
- 14 Wilmington DE questions
- 15 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)
- 16 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 17 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 18 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 19 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 20 NYC 9/11 Tour - best options?
- 21 Muir Woods in October
- 22 Dining after show at Sondheim Theatre
- 23 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 24 Southern California Sand Dunes - Oceano Dunes
- 25 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017