I was wondering if anyone could provide some suggestions for a family get together this summer. The kids are mostly young teens. Youngest is 12. Ideally, I'd like an all-inclusive resort that also had golf as an option. We're not big drinkers, but we don't want to have to prepare any meals. That is why I was thinking of an all-inclusive.
As far as location goes, I am looking anywhere from Virginia north to New Hampshire. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego, mission valley
- 2 Taxi from Honolulu airport to hotels
- 3 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 4 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 5 November redwoods trip
- 6 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 7 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 8 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 9 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 10 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 11 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 12 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 13 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 14 MN lake home rental needed
- 15 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 16 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 17 Forbes Island Restaurant Question
- 18 blue ridge parkway?
- 19 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 20 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 21 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 22 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 23 Wedding gifts?
- 24 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 25 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd