I was wondering if anyone could provide some suggestions for a family get together this summer. The kids are mostly young teens. Youngest is 12. Ideally, I'd like an all-inclusive resort that also had golf as an option. We're not big drinkers, but we don't want to have to prepare any meals. That is why I was thinking of an all-inclusive.
As far as location goes, I am looking anywhere from Virginia north to New Hampshire. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Zion and Bryce... which to do first
- 2 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 3 My Unexpected Stay at Embassy Suites at Philadelphia Airport
- 4 Pacific Drive RoadTrip during Thanks giving
- 5 Coors Field Security for Zac Brown
- 6 Road Trip Along Lake Michigan
- 7 Itinerary help for Boston and Islands
- 8 Lodging recs for Mackinac Island
- 9 Traveling across USA via Greyhound
- 10 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 11 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 12 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 13 Relocation help - move to cool climate
- 14 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 15 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 16 Boston Ideas
- 17 Papakolea Beach/Green Sand Beach - Big Island, Hawaii
- 18 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 19 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 20 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 21 Crab restaurants near Silver Springs MD
- 22 Hawaii Itinerary for Family with Teens
- 23 Anna Maria Island--is north end "too" quiet?
- 24 Help to plan winter vacation in Yellowstone
- 25 Lake Champlain, VT