I was wondering if anyone could provide some suggestions for a family get together this summer. The kids are mostly young teens. Youngest is 12. Ideally, I'd like an all-inclusive resort that also had golf as an option. We're not big drinkers, but we don't want to have to prepare any meals. That is why I was thinking of an all-inclusive.
As far as location goes, I am looking anywhere from Virginia north to New Hampshire. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
All-inclusive family resort in the Northeast
- 1 Maintain original Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM1 AVCHD settings (1080p 50p)
- 2 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 3 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 4 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 5 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 6 Madison Square Garden
- 7 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 8 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 9 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 10 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 11 Big Island Hawaii - stay in Kona AND Hilo? Also when are school holidays?
- 12 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 13 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 14 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 15 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 16 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 17 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 18 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 19 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 20 Has anyone used AirBnB to find lodging?
- 21 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 22 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 23 St. Augustine, Florida
- 24 San Antonio
- 25 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay