I was wondering if anyone could provide some suggestions for a family get together this summer. The kids are mostly young teens. Youngest is 12. Ideally, I'd like an all-inclusive resort that also had golf as an option. We're not big drinkers, but we don't want to have to prepare any meals. That is why I was thinking of an all-inclusive.
As far as location goes, I am looking anywhere from Virginia north to New Hampshire. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.drozdietplan.com/lash-rejuv-reviews/
- 2 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 3 Rolling Thunder on Sunday- how bad will traffic be?
- 4 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 5 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 6 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 7 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 8 Trail Ridge Road Will be Closed This Weekend
- 9 sugestions
- 10 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 11 Maui experts..too late to plan August-Sept. visit???
- 12 Yellowstone/Grand Teton Camping Itinerary
- 13 Rules of the NY Subway
- 14 Big Sur Help!!
- 15 CT to ABQ-favorite routes?
- 16 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 17 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 18 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 19 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 20 Road trip from arizona to seattle.
- 21 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 22 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 23 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 24 Drive from Chicago to Yellowstone and back
- 25 Montana, Wyoming ideas including beartooth highway and little big hotn