My boyfriend and I will be in DC tomorrow through Tuesday checking out the museums and visiting with friends. We still aren't sure what to do with the car. We are staying in the Capitol Hill area and would like to take public transportation to get around, but we are driving to the city.
The hotel charges almost 50$ a night for valet parking and I am hoping there is a better option. We have no issue walking a bit.
Any help is appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.ketonesbodyprotry.com/adderrx-review/
- 2 from again to entrance and con
- 3 http://eternitynaturalscleanse.com/megadrox-and-testadrox/
- 4 Commuting to New Jersey from Manhattan
- 5 driving RT 66
- 6 Nightine Transport! Best Hotel?
- 7 once in a lifetime
- 8 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos
- 9 North California/South Oregon
- 10 How to get from the Frick Collection to Brooklyn Academy of Music
- 11 Hotels Houston
- 12 Acadia National Park
- 13 Looking for REPUTABLE travel insurance in US
- 14 Birthday vacation ideas
- 15 Another Outstanding Los Angeles Restaurant: Officine BRERA
- 16 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 17 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 18 Mackinac Island--which is worse-too long or too short?
- 19 Long Weekend in Denver
- 20 Carrie's apartment in NY
- 21 Big Island: Mauna Kea with kids?
- 22 From Newark to Manhattan
- 23 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 24 San Diego - Del vs. Loews Coronado Bay
- 25 2017 Yellowstone or bust