My boyfriend and I will be in DC tomorrow through Tuesday checking out the museums and visiting with friends. We still aren't sure what to do with the car. We are staying in the Capitol Hill area and would like to take public transportation to get around, but we are driving to the city.
The hotel charges almost 50$ a night for valet parking and I am hoping there is a better option. We have no issue walking a bit.
Any help is appreciated!
All day parking in DC Tomorrow-Tuesday
- 1 Prime Scuba
- 2 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 3 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 4 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 5 Small Sofas
- 6 Boothbay Harbor and New Harbor on the same day?
- 7 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 8 Trying To Find a Place
- 9 romantic colorado trip
- 10 Fourth of July Weekend
- 11 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 12 Fires in Colorado
- 13 Marcola?
- 14 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 15 Updates from Hanalei
- 16 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 17 Hi from Sacramento GTG!
- 18 White Water Rafting Bachelor Party
- 19 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 20 Asian fusion/Thai restaurant in Vegas for a celebration
- 21 One day in NYC
- 22 Maine mid-coast recommendations?
- 23 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 24 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 25 Key West at Christmas time