My boyfriend and I will be in DC tomorrow through Tuesday checking out the museums and visiting with friends. We still aren't sure what to do with the car. We are staying in the Capitol Hill area and would like to take public transportation to get around, but we are driving to the city.
The hotel charges almost 50$ a night for valet parking and I am hoping there is a better option. We have no issue walking a bit.
Any help is appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Wailea Restaurants?
- 2 Utah/Vegas road trip - directions
- 3 1 day to visit Palm Springs photography itinerary?
- 4 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 5 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 6 Help me with Sonoma Desert….
- 7 Hawaii Trip in May
- 8 A week in NYC - first timers
- 9 DC -> Boulder
- 10 Rome/Florence
- 11 Colorado - Photography
- 12 Cross-country roadtrip in Oct/Nov. SUV or full-size?
- 13 Where to stay in NYC
- 14 Road Trippin' in Texas
- 15 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 16 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 17 Tour of Fed bank NYC
- 18 New Orleans for Thanksgiving
- 19 Proposal in Siesta Key, FL
- 20 Georgia to Fairbanks
- 21 Epicurean Tour in Portland
- 22 Suggestion on my first visit to Grand Canyon
- 23 Oahu Trip Report (Aulani, North Shore, Manoa Valley, Hanauma Bay)
- 24 NYC: (Mostly) Solo, and (Mostly) No Top Tens!
- 25 Best Scenic Islands in Washington State