My boyfriend and I will be in DC tomorrow through Tuesday checking out the museums and visiting with friends. We still aren't sure what to do with the car. We are staying in the Capitol Hill area and would like to take public transportation to get around, but we are driving to the city.
The hotel charges almost 50$ a night for valet parking and I am hoping there is a better option. We have no issue walking a bit.
Any help is appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip to Utah in Dec 2015
- 2 Maine
- 3 Hotel suggestions San Francisco
- 4 Choosing between a few cities for a long weekend trip
- 5 Senior Travel Helper
- 6 Help with driving East to West
- 7 New York City Transportation Experts - this one is for you!
- 8 Yellowstone in Early October?
- 9 Long weekend in D.C. With family
- 10 Alcatraz Tour Tickets - Resell or cancel possible?
- 11 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 12 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 13 Vermont/New Hampshire
- 14 WestInn Times Sq. eating and transport options please
- 15 Pacific coast road trip
- 16 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 17 Colonial Williamsburg, Jamestown and Yorktown in 1 day
- 18 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 19 Quick out of Atlanta Get Away with the Kids... New Orleans? Miami?
- 20 Where to stay in Kansas City MO/What to do
- 21 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement
- 22 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 23 San Francisco to LA, road or rail?
- 24 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 25 Overnight between Mt. Rushmore & YNP?