My boyfriend and I will be in DC tomorrow through Tuesday checking out the museums and visiting with friends. We still aren't sure what to do with the car. We are staying in the Capitol Hill area and would like to take public transportation to get around, but we are driving to the city.
The hotel charges almost 50$ a night for valet parking and I am hoping there is a better option. We have no issue walking a bit.
Any help is appreciated!
All day parking in DC Tomorrow-Tuesday
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Christmas in TX
- 2 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 3 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 4 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 5 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 6 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 7 Ben Landa
- 8 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 9 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 10 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 11 Tucson area flooding
- 12 Road Trip: Niagara to New York Via Vermont
- 13 Storing luggage in Manhattan for a few hours
- 14 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 15 California
- 16 lunch in Boulder CO TODAY!!
- 17 San Diego locals-can you advise?
- 18 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 19 Oregon Road Trip
- 20 Long Island Advice
- 21 Colorado aspen updates
- 22 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 23 Yellowstone and Tetons in a Flash
- 24 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 25 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining