My boyfriend and I will be in DC tomorrow through Tuesday checking out the museums and visiting with friends. We still aren't sure what to do with the car. We are staying in the Capitol Hill area and would like to take public transportation to get around, but we are driving to the city.
The hotel charges almost 50$ a night for valet parking and I am hoping there is a better option. We have no issue walking a bit.
Any help is appreciated!
All day parking in DC Tomorrow-Tuesday
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 2 Moving to New Jersey
- 3 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 4 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 5 West Coast Road Trip
- 6 Car Needed in Austin?
- 7 Las vegas and Grand canyon trip with parents ( 4 days)
- 8 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 9 New Orleans Weekend
- 10 5 star Hotels in Virginia
- 11 Sights and Restaurants in Brooklyn
- 12 I will be in Wash DC in October.
- 13 suggestions for mobile auto repair glass company in utah
- 14 advice for San jose to Napa limo
- 15 East Coast Road Trip
- 16 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 17 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 18 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 19 Road Trip in January - New Orleans to Lexington
- 20 Delaware - what do you recommend?
- 21 Provincetown: Parking in City Lots and Restaurant Recommendations
- 22 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 23 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 24 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 25 Maui itinerary