My boyfriend and I will be in DC tomorrow through Tuesday checking out the museums and visiting with friends. We still aren't sure what to do with the car. We are staying in the Capitol Hill area and would like to take public transportation to get around, but we are driving to the city.
The hotel charges almost 50$ a night for valet parking and I am hoping there is a better option. We have no issue walking a bit.
Any help is appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 2 http://www.xtgenixau.com/xtrcut-reviews/
- 3 http://supplementsadvisor.org/skinprov/
- 4 Could Attempt Better Looking Skin
- 5 http://www.tenedonlineshop.com/revitol-anti-aging-cream/
- 6 http://www.cogniqtry.com/alpha-performance-enhancer/
- 7 http://www.healthcarebooster.com/testo-vital/
- 8 http://www.healthyminimag.com/muscle-xtx-reviews/
- 9 http://www.supplementadvise.com/optimum-garcinia-plus/
- 10 http://idmcracksoftware.com
- 11 http://yoursantiagingcream.com/nuvagen-cream/
- 12 http://bettercoloncleansingguide.com/mastique-serum-fr/
- 13 virtual dj @ http://freecracksunlimited.com/virtualdj-crack-download/
- 14 http://yoursantiagingcream.com/nuvagen-cream/
- 15 Attending a wedding on Nantucket !
- 16 questioning it water will make
- 17 Visiting Oregon - Portland to Crater Lake
- 18 Yellowstone and Tetons in July 2016
- 19 Thinking of moving FROM Pittsburgh TO Seattle
- 20 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 21 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 22 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 23 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 24 September trip Portland/Seattle
- 25 Road trip: Boston to Salt Lake City