My boyfriend and I will be in DC tomorrow through Tuesday checking out the museums and visiting with friends. We still aren't sure what to do with the car. We are staying in the Capitol Hill area and would like to take public transportation to get around, but we are driving to the city.
The hotel charges almost 50$ a night for valet parking and I am hoping there is a better option. We have no issue walking a bit.
Any help is appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://skincaremarkets.com/brainup-iq/
- 2 winter resort offering snowshoeing dog sledding & boat trip
- 3 Utah National Parks visit
- 4 A nice restuarnt in Charlottesville, VA for bridesmaids luncheon?
- 5 10 days vacation in California
- 6 Looking for informaation on Joshua Tree
- 7 Steelhead fishing in Kenai Alaska
- 8 Plan a trip for me! 3 kids 5 and under, SW airlines out of MKE
- 9 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 10 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 11 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 12 Favorite lodging near Acadia NP? Maine in October?
- 13 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 14 roadtrip sfo - seattle
- 15 Chicago to Portland drive March 1
- 16 Maui where to stay help
- 17 Bar Harbor or Burlington? (or somewhere else?)
- 18 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 19 Snow for next Christmas within a day's drive from Florida
- 20 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 21 New England Fall Foliage - First Timers
- 22 Summer Vacation Ideas
- 23 Tallahasse to San Francisco
- 24 ANTELOPE CANYON - PAGE, ARIZONA
- 25 Naples Hotel and Everglades