My boyfriend and I will be in DC tomorrow through Tuesday checking out the museums and visiting with friends. We still aren't sure what to do with the car. We are staying in the Capitol Hill area and would like to take public transportation to get around, but we are driving to the city.
The hotel charges almost 50$ a night for valet parking and I am hoping there is a better option. We have no issue walking a bit.
Any help is appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 2 Florida keys trip
- 3 HAWAII; HELP!
- 4 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 5 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 6 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 7 San Francisco to San Diego Road Trip with little kids
- 8 Coffee in Boston?
- 9 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 10 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 11 Palm Springs restaurant suggestions.
- 12 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 13 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119141330
- 14 My Colorado trip ?'s (June)
- 15 Change planes in Atlanta
- 16 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 17 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119115046
- 18 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 19 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20161230120556
- 20 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119111907
- 21 Florida beach vacation
- 22 Trip to USA in July
- 23 Beaches in Incline Village
- 24 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119110010
- 25 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary