My boyfriend and I will be in DC tomorrow through Tuesday checking out the museums and visiting with friends. We still aren't sure what to do with the car. We are staying in the Capitol Hill area and would like to take public transportation to get around, but we are driving to the city.
The hotel charges almost 50$ a night for valet parking and I am hoping there is a better option. We have no issue walking a bit.
Any help is appreciated!
All day parking in DC Tomorrow-Tuesday
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 2 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 3 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 4 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 5 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 6 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 7 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 8 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 9 Sea world San Diego
- 10 Small group dining in Napa area
- 11 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 12 Montana- what are must see places?
- 13 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 14 Italian restaurants in NYC
- 15 Maui - Haleakala
- 16 HELP WITH SONOMA AREA ITINERARY
- 17 Utah restaurants
- 18 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 19 Kauai Garden tours
- 20 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 21 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 22 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 23 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 24 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 25 Planning a Day Trip from Poughkeepsie (Returning by 6pm)