My boyfriend and I will be in DC tomorrow through Tuesday checking out the museums and visiting with friends. We still aren't sure what to do with the car. We are staying in the Capitol Hill area and would like to take public transportation to get around, but we are driving to the city.
The hotel charges almost 50$ a night for valet parking and I am hoping there is a better option. We have no issue walking a bit.
Any help is appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 2 Downtown Chicago
- 3 Transfers from Newark airport hotels to New York cruise terminal
- 4 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 5 Vasectomy Procedure Beverly Hills
- 6 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 7 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 8 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 9 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 10 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 11 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 12 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 13 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 14 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 15 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
- 16 Nashville Questions
- 17 Summer vacation
- 18 Pittsburgh to New York City
- 19 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 20 First Trip to Texas -
- 21 Resort/Hotel near Port Canaveral
- 22 Camping Road Trip with Kids - SD to Santa Fe
- 23 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 24 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 25 Driving to Naples fl