My boyfriend and I will be in DC tomorrow through Tuesday checking out the museums and visiting with friends. We still aren't sure what to do with the car. We are staying in the Capitol Hill area and would like to take public transportation to get around, but we are driving to the city.
The hotel charges almost 50$ a night for valet parking and I am hoping there is a better option. We have no issue walking a bit.
Any help is appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 7-DAY SOJOURN IN SO. CAL
- 2 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 3 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 4 Road Trip to ND, SD, Nebraska, and Iowas
- 5 Where to stay - Yosemite, Sequoia, Zion - late July
- 6 road trip
- 7 Driving south from Washington DC, but where??
- 8 FLL to Key West
- 9 New England Road Trip
- 10 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 11 Help with NE (Maine, Boston, Cape Cod) Trip
- 12 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 13 AZ and UT family road trip-seeking advice
- 14 Road trip from Saint Louis, Mo
- 15 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 16 Best way from Niagara Falls to Washington DC
- 17 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 18 Bringing gift box abroad as carry on?
- 19 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 20 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 21 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 22 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 23 San Francisco, Las Vegas - Where next?
- 24 Ashville, NC; where to stay?
- 25 Got error in dell printer 016-302