My boyfriend and I will be in DC tomorrow through Tuesday checking out the museums and visiting with friends. We still aren't sure what to do with the car. We are staying in the Capitol Hill area and would like to take public transportation to get around, but we are driving to the city.
The hotel charges almost 50$ a night for valet parking and I am hoping there is a better option. We have no issue walking a bit.
Any help is appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Should we skip Yosemite?
- 2 3 weeks No Cal and OR coast trip advise
- 3 AC Hotels cheap by clean
- 4 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 5 Car Hire Alamo
- 6 NC large cabin rental - Thanksgiving
- 7 Telluride Parking - Cheaper Options
- 8 Do you travel with your US passport if just traveling in the US?
- 9 11 days SE coast road trip
- 10 International student, applying for school
- 11 Highway 1 motels
- 12 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 13 Seattle - newby questions
- 14 Glacier National Park, should we cancel our plans?
- 15 Roadtrip in the South. Help on when to go!
- 16 Need a short term apartment in BOSTON
- 17 Mackinac or Holland?
- 18 Alabama vs. Florida Beaches
- 19 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 20 Best beach to try surfing around Monterey/Santa Cruz?
- 21 Photographers Need Maine Driving Itinerary from Fairfield County, CT
- 22 Places to stay in TX...?
- 23 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 24 Looking for pretty waterfront hotel for weekend trip from Detroit
- 25 New Orleans Best Guided Tours