My boyfriend and I will be in DC tomorrow through Tuesday checking out the museums and visiting with friends. We still aren't sure what to do with the car. We are staying in the Capitol Hill area and would like to take public transportation to get around, but we are driving to the city.
The hotel charges almost 50$ a night for valet parking and I am hoping there is a better option. We have no issue walking a bit.
Any help is appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://supplementskings.com/forever-bust/
- 2 http://www.supplementrocket.com/raw-power-xl/
- 3 http://hikehealth.com/skin-element-cream-reviews/
- 4 http://helix6garciniareview.com/nitrobuild-plus-fr/
- 5 http://hikehealth.com/vitalpeak-xt/
- 6 Between Naples and Fort Myers
- 7 If you're in Cleveland for the GOP Convention
- 8 http://www.fitnessbywill.com/nitric-max-muscle/
- 9 http://greendetoxpatch.net/luxe-dior/
- 10 http://www.betamortgageratecutter.com/zippyloan/
- 11 http://yoursbetterhealthsolutions.com/ketone-life/
- 12 http://www.supplementsoffer.com/white-light-smile/
- 13 http://newhealthsupplement.com/megadrol/
- 14 http://healthrewind.com/brain-plus-iq/
- 15 http://healthrewind.com/eyeperla-anti-aging-serum/
- 16 http://yoursbetterhealthsolutions.com/ketone-life/
- 17 http://advancemenpower.com/x-alpha-muscle/
- 18 http://rxtestosteronesite.com/nugenix-testosterone-booster/
- 19 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 20 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 21 Desert Southwest
- 22 11 Days in Washington State and northern Oregon: what to do?
- 23 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 24 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 25 Los Angeles Indefinitely