My boyfriend and I will be in DC tomorrow through Tuesday checking out the museums and visiting with friends. We still aren't sure what to do with the car. We are staying in the Capitol Hill area and would like to take public transportation to get around, but we are driving to the city.
The hotel charges almost 50$ a night for valet parking and I am hoping there is a better option. We have no issue walking a bit.
Any help is appreciated!
All day parking in DC Tomorrow-Tuesday
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 2 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 3 New England in the fall
- 4 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 5 Seattle Hyatts
- 6 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 7 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 8 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 9 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 10 Bar Harbor Maine to Boston
- 11 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 12 relocating travel
- 13 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 14 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 15 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 16 Help with Wisconsin Dells Trip Plan
- 17 Help w road trip from Huntington Beach to SF, skipping LA area
- 18 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 19 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 20 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 21 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 22 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 23 Mesa Verde
- 24 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 25 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?