We have a water polo team from Utah that will be in town on Saturday. We are looking for a good restaurant that can handle a group of 35 with a reservation. The cost should be 10.00 - 20.00 per dinner. The group is staying the hotels in the Coors area on Illif road.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Things to do around New York
- 2 Colorado trip
- 3 The Quarter, Frog City, and elsewhere
- 4 Hotels near beach orange county
- 5 Daytona Beach and ??
- 6 Yellowstone Dining
- 7 DC - WW2 flyover
- 8 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 9 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 10 Savannah GA
- 11 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 12 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 13 Diego and Frida at the DIA -- Where to Stay?
- 14 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 15 Alaska- Best tours
- 16 Cape cod and Acadia
- 17 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 18 Alaska Cruise: Coral Princess or Norwegian sun?
- 19 Grand Marais?
- 20 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 21 Coronado Ferry
- 22 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 23 First visit in New Mexico
- 24 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 25 Maine in latter half of September