We have a water polo team from Utah that will be in town on Saturday. We are looking for a good restaurant that can handle a group of 35 with a reservation. The cost should be 10.00 - 20.00 per dinner. The group is staying the hotels in the Coors area on Illif road.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Montana- what are must see places?
- 2 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 3 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 4 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 5 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 6 Planning a Day Trip from Poughkeepsie (Returning by 6pm)
- 7 Los Angeles day trips
- 8 HELP WITH SONOMA AREA ITINERARY
- 9 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 10 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 11 Rental Services
- 12 Safety in New Orleans
- 13 Road to Hana
- 14 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 15 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 16 Worth visiting NYC just on weekdays?
- 17 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 18 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 19 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 20 Hawaii is still Hell
- 21 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 22 Help planning vacation to Vancouver, Seattle & San Juan Islands
- 23 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 24 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 25 Orlando parks advice