We have a water polo team from Utah that will be in town on Saturday. We are looking for a good restaurant that can handle a group of 35 with a reservation. The cost should be 10.00 - 20.00 per dinner. The group is staying the hotels in the Coors area on Illif road.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Monterey and Napa
- 2 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 3 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 4 East Coast in December
- 5 LA to SF via Yosemite- help with itinerary
- 6 Maine Road Trip for fall foliage and moose sightings
- 7 Need to claim baggage in Canada when flying from BOS to CPH via YYZ?
- 8 New England in the fall
- 9 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 10 Weekend in Indianapolis, any pretty drives you can suggest?
- 11 N California trip questions
- 12 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 13 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 14 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 15 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 16 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 17 Scenic Route from Washington, DC to NC Outer Banks
- 18 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 19 National Forrest Service - Photography Restrictions
- 20 Looking for Next Destination
- 21 Worst Restaurants in America
- 22 Boston: Hamersly's closing
- 23 Fall color yet?
- 24 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 25 Yosemite Lodging