We are planning a weekend gathering of relatives in Albuquerque in May. We would like recommendations of the best area to stay for the following: proximity to airport (transportation without car rental); walking distance to various restaurant choices; hotel with nice open common areas for gathering and nice, safe area. Any and all suggestions are appreciated. We normally spend some time during the day sightseeing in groups and are together for breakfast and dinner. We are talking about 12-15 people. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bar Harbor Maine to Boston
- 2 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 3 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 4 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 5 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 6 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 7 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 8 Berkshires in late October
- 9 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 10 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 11 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 12 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 13 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 14 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 15 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 16 Mesa Verde
- 17 5 days and 4 nights outside of San Francisco
- 18 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 19 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 20 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 21 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 22 Seattle Hyatts
- 23 California road trip
- 24 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 25 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa