We are planning a weekend gathering of relatives in Albuquerque in May. We would like recommendations of the best area to stay for the following: proximity to airport (transportation without car rental); walking distance to various restaurant choices; hotel with nice open common areas for gathering and nice, safe area. Any and all suggestions are appreciated. We normally spend some time during the day sightseeing in groups and are together for breakfast and dinner. We are talking about 12-15 people. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Phoenix/Tucson Airport Shuttles
- 2 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 3 Taxi from LGA to midtown, best route
- 4 Hana from the aiport
- 5 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 6 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 7 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 8 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 9 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 10 condo in Florida for 2016?
- 11 Driving Seattle to Lethbridge
- 12 Big Island touring – clockwise best?
- 13 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 14 from Moab to Bryce
- 15 Car rentals- San Francisco
- 16 San Diego-Hotel
- 17 Los Angeles day trips
- 18 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 19 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 20 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 21 Ft. Myers Beach Hotels
- 22 Stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemite
- 23 Smoky Mountains via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 24 Need a recommendation for lodging on Kauai (North or South side of Island)
- 25 Alaska cruise on Celebrity Solstice