We are planning a weekend gathering of relatives in Albuquerque in May. We would like recommendations of the best area to stay for the following: proximity to airport (transportation without car rental); walking distance to various restaurant choices; hotel with nice open common areas for gathering and nice, safe area. Any and all suggestions are appreciated. We normally spend some time during the day sightseeing in groups and are together for breakfast and dinner. We are talking about 12-15 people. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 2 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 3 DC - WW2 flyover
- 4 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 5 Suggestions for drive from Seattle to LA via Oregon Idaho and utah
- 6 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 7 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 8 Alaska restaurant prices
- 9 Priceline/HotWire Better Bidding Assistance
- 10 More Wine les Whine in Napa
- 11 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 12 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 13 Where to raise a family in Florida?
- 14 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 15 Daytona Beach and ??
- 16 Cape Cod Beaches requiring foot sanitation.
- 17 Beach holiday with baby
- 18 Kennebunkport, Cape Cod or Martha's Vineyard
- 19 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 20 Thoughts for two 14 yr old boys who enjoy NYC,Chicago/sneakers.
- 21 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 22 Renting a condo in Florida in January
- 23 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 24 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 25 Trip with grandson to Chicago and Michigan