We are planning a weekend gathering of relatives in Albuquerque in May. We would like recommendations of the best area to stay for the following: proximity to airport (transportation without car rental); walking distance to various restaurant choices; hotel with nice open common areas for gathering and nice, safe area. Any and all suggestions are appreciated. We normally spend some time during the day sightseeing in groups and are together for breakfast and dinner. We are talking about 12-15 people. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 2 Denver, Colorado, local's advice: Bistrot Vendome or other?
- 3 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 4 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 5 yk & family 4-day trip to Portland, Maine; July 2014
- 6 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 7 A few SF recommendations/itinerary review
- 8 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 9 Cape Cod trip report
- 10 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 11 What a great weekend in Cooperstown (July 24-27)
- 12 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 13 Alaska Trip Report—10 days by car in July
- 14 Road Trip SW
- 15 Seafood
- 16 Drive Seattle to Las Vegas
- 17 moving to florida
- 18 2 weeks in Alaska
- 19 San Diego farmer's markets
- 20 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 21 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 22 car rental from denver airport and shuttle question
- 23 Connecticut River Byway
- 24 Oregon Wildfire Reports
- 25 Boston