Looking at World Is Round photos I found this, it looks like a balloon or children's tent and it's probably Noah's ark - is this something permanent? Will I be able to see it? Where is it?
We're coming this Sunday! Finally
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Assist: Tec*h SUPP0RT NORTON CONTACT 1:8OO:681:72O8 NORTON 24*7
- 2 Santa Fe Itineray
- 3 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 4 How much cash do you travel with?
- 5 Washington to Oregon where I need help
- 6 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 7 Newark Intl Airport-Long Term Parking
- 8 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 9 Atlanta to Orange Beach, AL
- 10 Ideas for month-long CA/WA/OR road trip
- 11 Boston area hotels
- 12 More problems for Big Sur
- 13 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 14 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 15 Visiting Parks by Car (SD, WY, CO)
- 16 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 17 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 18 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 19 AZ, UT, CO - urgent only 1 day to plan!
- 20 A pleasant day on the road in Oregon?
- 21 Trip Report: Vancouver, Seattle, Portland, September 2016
- 22 Miami for 2 days
- 23 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 24 Great Falls or Helena?
- 25 What to request?