Looking at World Is Round photos I found this, it looks like a balloon or children's tent and it's probably Noah's ark - is this something permanent? Will I be able to see it? Where is it?
We're coming this Sunday! Finally
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 best custom bobblehead doll
- 2 Uber availability on Long Island
- 3 Any Recent Travelers on I 80 in Iowa and Nebraska
- 4 Road Trip from Portland to San Francisco
- 5 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 6 Bracebridge Dinner at the Ahwahnee Hotel
- 7 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 8 East Coast Road Trip - What maps to use?
- 9 Fort Myers Area
- 10 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 11 4 Days in Mass.
- 12 Help with vegas to phoenix national parks roadtrip in november
- 13 Opinions: key west accommodation
- 14 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 15 Yellowstone
- 16 NYE in FLL or Miami Beach
- 17 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 18 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 19 Christmas Day in NYC?
- 20 Washington visit...perhaps relocate
- 21 Spokane to Glacier NP
- 22 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 23 Hawaii with older parents
- 24 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 25 Drive tour Portland to San Francisco