Our family of four (hubby, wife, daughters 15 and 11) will pass thru Albuquerque on our way to the Grand Canyon. We want to stop here and do a thing or two just to break up our long drive. Can you suggest a fun, but short, adventure for us? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 help from a true New Yorker.
- 2 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 3 Safety Concerns
- 4 Alaska -public transport
- 5 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 6 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 7 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 8 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 9 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 10 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 11 Trip to northern California
- 12 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 13 First Trip to Texas -
- 14 5 days in Colorado
- 15 Restaurants in Tucson, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Sedona
- 16 Washington DC with kids
- 17 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 18 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 19 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 20 Sedona for a Month
- 21 Alaska with Tauck on Princess Ship in June
- 22 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 23 New England fall foilage trip planning please
- 24 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 25 Southwest road trip