Our family of four (hubby, wife, daughters 15 and 11) will pass thru Albuquerque on our way to the Grand Canyon. We want to stop here and do a thing or two just to break up our long drive. Can you suggest a fun, but short, adventure for us? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 2 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 3 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 4 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 5 JFK to Washington
- 6 Christmas in Colorado
- 7 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 8 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 9 TR Animal Kingdom Florida - WDW
- 10 San Francisco/wildfire worries
- 11 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 12 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 13 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 14 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 15 How much time in Badlands?
- 16 Great Smoky Mountains - Chimn Tops Trail
- 17 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 18 Hotel to stay in Queens
- 19 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 20 Las Vegas Trip Report - Royal Flusher's Lost Weekend
- 21 Where to live in the North East
- 22 Restaurants - Nashville & Memphis
- 23 Restaurant Recommendations
- 24 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 25 Houston during hurricane