We are taking a 9 day trip to New Mexico via motorcycle. One of our traveling days we will be traveling from Taos to Albuquerque and want to stay either at a very neat place or downtown in the historic district. We want someplace that has a night life but not to fancy. Anyone have any suggestions?
Albuquerque, new mexico
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 suggestions for mobile auto repair glass company in utah
- 2 advice for San jose to Napa limo
- 3 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 4 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 5 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 6 Road Trip in January - New Orleans to Lexington
- 7 Car Needed in Austin?
- 8 Delaware - what do you recommend?
- 9 West Coast Road Trip
- 10 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 11 Provincetown: Parking in City Lots and Restaurant Recommendations
- 12 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 13 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 14 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 15 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 16 Maui itinerary
- 17 Las vegas and Grand canyon trip with parents ( 4 days)
- 18 One day trip to New york or Washington DC (First visit)!
- 19 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 20 East Coast Road Trip
- 21 4 week family trip ideas
- 22 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 23 Pirateland SC
- 24 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?
- 25 San Diego with Kids