We are taking a 9 day trip to New Mexico via motorcycle. One of our traveling days we will be traveling from Taos to Albuquerque and want to stay either at a very neat place or downtown in the historic district. We want someplace that has a night life but not to fancy. Anyone have any suggestions?
Albuquerque, new mexico
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Budget hotels in Ft Meyers
- 2 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 3 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 4 Utah 2
- 5 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 6 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 7 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 8 Bar Harbor and Boston
- 9 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 10 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 11 Kauai Garden tours
- 12 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 13 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 14 Kaanapali Beach Hotel- Maui
- 15 Taking the St. Charles streetcar - looking for a stop along the way . . .
- 16 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 17 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 18 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 19 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 20 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 21 One week roundtrip LAX - Advice Please
- 22 California San Diego area lodging
- 23 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 24 Maui - Haleakala
- 25 Dessert with a view in Monterey?