My friend and I plan on attending the Balloon Festival Oct. 6-Oct. 12, 2010, and we are looking for either a hotel or a B&B, but there seems to be few accommodations in the Old Town for those dates. Would you recommend staying near the airport, northeast of town or near the Balloon Festival. Are there any areas of town to avoid?
Is there public transportation to the Old Town? Is there public transportation to the Festival from the city? Would you recommend renting a car for our stay? We also plan on visiting the Carlsbad Caverns.
Albuquerque Balloon Festival accommodations?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 2 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 3 Portsmouth NH to NYC
- 4 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 5 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 6 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 7 Tipping advice
- 8 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 9 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 10 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 11 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 12 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 13 Christmas weather?
- 14 Big island itinerary
- 15 New York City and New England
- 16 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 17 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 18 Flying from LA to Massachusetts
- 19 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 20 Thousand Islands
- 21 Best Destination in USA
- 22 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 23 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 24 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 25 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?