My friend and I plan on attending the Balloon Festival Oct. 6-Oct. 12, 2010, and we are looking for either a hotel or a B&B, but there seems to be few accommodations in the Old Town for those dates. Would you recommend staying near the airport, northeast of town or near the Balloon Festival. Are there any areas of town to avoid?
Is there public transportation to the Old Town? Is there public transportation to the Festival from the city? Would you recommend renting a car for our stay? We also plan on visiting the Carlsbad Caverns.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle to Oakland, CA in three days?
- 2 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 3 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 4 Western U.S. Road trip
- 5 Looking For Specific Accommodation Recommendations
- 6 Martha's Vineyard area
- 7 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 8 Fake reviews on Tripadvisor
- 9 Mid 20's Honeymoon
- 10 Awesome Things to do in Door County in the Summer
- 11 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 12 Avalon/ Catalina Questions
- 13 Your guy's favorite things to do in Door County
- 14 Washington DC: your favorite part of your visit
- 15 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 16 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 17 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 18 Dining at CIA in Hyde Park
- 19 Vacation Destination for Large Family
- 20 4 Days in Maui
- 21 Mt Rushmore/Badlands late March?
- 22 Transport LGA to Grand Central
- 23 Road trip to rock-y landscape from NC
- 24 Biloxi Suggestions
- 25 Oregon Itinerary Critique, please.