My friend and I plan on attending the Balloon Festival Oct. 6-Oct. 12, 2010, and we are looking for either a hotel or a B&B, but there seems to be few accommodations in the Old Town for those dates. Would you recommend staying near the airport, northeast of town or near the Balloon Festival. Are there any areas of town to avoid?
Is there public transportation to the Old Town? Is there public transportation to the Festival from the city? Would you recommend renting a car for our stay? We also plan on visiting the Carlsbad Caverns.
Albuquerque Balloon Festival accommodations?
- 1 Brandywine Valley for one or 2 nights - museum suggestions please
- 2 Rehoboth to Wilmington to Cape May - scenic route suggestions please
- 3 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 4 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 5 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 6 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 7 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 8 How to plan San Diego trip
- 9 IMPORTANT! Hawaii Ocean Safety Tips!
- 10 Washington Wineries
- 11 Airport luggage tamparing
- 12 California, Northern
- 13 GROCERY STORES MAUI, HAWAII
- 14 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 15 Visitor ocean awareness Kauai/statewide
- 16 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 17 Best museums and botanical gardens in the Hawaiian Islands?
- 18 Maui Rain Forest Hike vs Haleakala Crater Hike vs Downhill Bike Ride
- 19 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 20 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 21 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 22 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 23 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 24 Using public transit in San Diego
- 25 10 day anniversary trip to Oregon Coast