My friend and I plan on attending the Balloon Festival Oct. 6-Oct. 12, 2010, and we are looking for either a hotel or a B&B, but there seems to be few accommodations in the Old Town for those dates. Would you recommend staying near the airport, northeast of town or near the Balloon Festival. Are there any areas of town to avoid?
Is there public transportation to the Old Town? Is there public transportation to the Festival from the city? Would you recommend renting a car for our stay? We also plan on visiting the Carlsbad Caverns.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 공부어플추천 주식공부 oninve.com
- 2 Philly Itinerary Help
- 3 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 4 There's a Tulip Field in Texas!
- 5 Sky Harbor to Tucson shuttle
- 6 Limo LGA to Sayville: Which Company?
- 7 Costco Travel
- 8 Road Trip Florida to Maine
- 9 D.C. UNION STATION SIGHT SEEING
- 10 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 11 Little Bighorn, beartooth, Yellowstone, Tetons, Jackson hole, Cody
- 12 Big Island Hawaii car rental
- 13 Route 81: RI to Orlando
- 14 USA family tour
- 15 Country Walkers
- 16 Kailua-kona 1892 monument
- 17 Quick trip to Poughkeepsie area
- 18 BWI to Gaylord National Harbor
- 19 Driving Hwy 12 from Missoula Mr ro Walla Walla WA
- 20 Sacramento Hotel
- 21 Road trip Missoula mt. to walla walla WA
- 22 4 days road trip southern New England
- 23 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 24 Boston Restaurant suggestion
- 25 Which of these 3 Kona hotels