My friend and I plan on attending the Balloon Festival Oct. 6-Oct. 12, 2010, and we are looking for either a hotel or a B&B, but there seems to be few accommodations in the Old Town for those dates. Would you recommend staying near the airport, northeast of town or near the Balloon Festival. Are there any areas of town to avoid?
Is there public transportation to the Old Town? Is there public transportation to the Festival from the city? Would you recommend renting a car for our stay? We also plan on visiting the Carlsbad Caverns.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Badlands, Yellowstone, Grand Teton, etc. 2016 trip - Need suggestions
- 2 San Francisco & West Hollywood restaurants
- 3 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 4 Boston College Visit with older teen. Highlights to see and do.
- 5 Restaurant recommendations...Chelsea Market, Korea Town
- 6 Discounted Rental Car?
- 7 To Schenectady to Trains to Spanish Immersion Course in Mexico
- 8 Paying for Permit Land Crossing USA to Mexico
- 9 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement
- 10 Los Angeles to Nashville
- 11 New Orleans/long weekend in September
- 12 Valdez, Alaska
- 13 Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs
- 14 Portland-Seattle and lots more: Itinerary comments requested
- 15 NJ to Florida drive
- 16 Hotel near The Rainbow Room/Rockefeller Center
- 17 Crested Butte lodging suggestions...summer
- 18 New York Pass Yes or No ???
- 19 A day at Franconia Notch State Park and White Mountain National Forest
- 20 Trail Ridge Probably Not Open
- 21 Is the Clear Springs, MS recreation area closed?
- 22 Help with first time
- 23 Road Trip From IA to Niagara Falls
- 24 Inexpensive family getaways
- 25 2017 Yellowstone or bust