My friend and I plan on attending the Balloon Festival Oct. 6-Oct. 12, 2010, and we are looking for either a hotel or a B&B, but there seems to be few accommodations in the Old Town for those dates. Would you recommend staying near the airport, northeast of town or near the Balloon Festival. Are there any areas of town to avoid?
Is there public transportation to the Old Town? Is there public transportation to the Festival from the city? Would you recommend renting a car for our stay? We also plan on visiting the Carlsbad Caverns.
Albuquerque Balloon Festival accommodations?
- 1 SF Activities
- 2 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 3 SmarterVegas Question
- 4 Advice on where to stay in Boston
- 5 Trip to New Orleans
- 6 Drivable vacation spot from central NJ for 4-5 days??
- 7 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 8 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 9 Aspen/Snowmass questions
- 10 Aspen Snowmass 2012
- 11 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 12 San Diego or Hawaii
- 13 just me in nyc- dine alone spots near hotel
- 14 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 15 NYC Progressive Rock venue
- 16 Savanah Sojourn
- 17 Tampa area and North
- 18 Season greetings
- 19 7 days Road Trip Help. Really need advice
- 20 Have you used Online Vacation Travel?
- 21 Portland, Oregon hotel question
- 22 West Coast Road Trip
- 23 Uber Car service
- 24 Cinderella or Annie -- on Broadway
- 25 Long Beach to Lake Elsinore Halfway Point