My friend and I plan on attending the Balloon Festival Oct. 6-Oct. 12, 2010, and we are looking for either a hotel or a B&B, but there seems to be few accommodations in the Old Town for those dates. Would you recommend staying near the airport, northeast of town or near the Balloon Festival. Are there any areas of town to avoid?
Is there public transportation to the Old Town? Is there public transportation to the Festival from the city? Would you recommend renting a car for our stay? We also plan on visiting the Carlsbad Caverns.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Visting a friend during layover
- 2 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 3 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 4 Worthwhile in San Francisco
- 5 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 6 florida gulf coast
- 7 Road trip advice needed please
- 8 How to eat cheaply in NY
- 9 Chicago restaurants
- 10 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 11 Roadtrip from Chicago to Philadelphia
- 12 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 13 Yosemite vs. Yellowstone
- 14 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 15 Newark long term parking
- 16 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 17 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 18 Help plan my trip please
- 19 Hotel Choice Chicago: Loop or Magnificent Mile?
- 20 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 21 Chicago: Hotel Monaco, Swissotel, Sofitel?
- 22 Maui, early August
- 23 Going to the sun road open
- 24 Family Trip advice please?!
- 25 Alaska trip itinerary