My friend and I plan on attending the Balloon Festival Oct. 6-Oct. 12, 2010, and we are looking for either a hotel or a B&B, but there seems to be few accommodations in the Old Town for those dates. Would you recommend staying near the airport, northeast of town or near the Balloon Festival. Are there any areas of town to avoid?
Is there public transportation to the Old Town? Is there public transportation to the Festival from the city? Would you recommend renting a car for our stay? We also plan on visiting the Carlsbad Caverns.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How much in 7 days on West Coast?
- 2 Any Sanibel experts?
- 3 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 4 Huntington Beach to Yosemite
- 5 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 6 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 7 Later Winter around Mobile
- 8 Rafting the Colorado
- 9 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 10 Florida keys trip
- 11 6 days ABQ to Moab,4 Corners, Mesa Verde doable?
- 12 Where to stay for three nights after Volcanoes National Park
- 13 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 14 Coffee in Boston?
- 15 Nashville Never Been
- 16 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 17 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 18 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 19 Sheraton Vistana Resort Villas
- 20 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 21 Traveling in winter
- 22 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 23 Charleston & Savannah Lodging
- 24 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 25 New orleans recs for family