My friend and I plan on attending the Balloon Festival Oct. 6-Oct. 12, 2010, and we are looking for either a hotel or a B&B, but there seems to be few accommodations in the Old Town for those dates. Would you recommend staying near the airport, northeast of town or near the Balloon Festival. Are there any areas of town to avoid?
Is there public transportation to the Old Town? Is there public transportation to the Festival from the city? Would you recommend renting a car for our stay? We also plan on visiting the Carlsbad Caverns.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/primal-x-male-enhancement/
- 2 Finest Gaming Mouse Pad
- 3 http://www.facts4supplement.com/enduro-force/
- 4 http://www.toptryloburn.com/right-pick-muscle/
- 5 Santa Fe Itineray
- 6 Ideas for month-long CA/WA/OR road trip
- 7 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 8 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 9 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 10 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 11 AZ, UT, CO - urgent only 1 day to plan!
- 12 Boston area hotels
- 13 A pleasant day on the road in Oregon?
- 14 Trip Report: Vancouver, Seattle, Portland, September 2016
- 15 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 16 Miami for 2 days
- 17 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 18 Great Falls or Helena?
- 19 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 20 What to request?
- 21 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 22 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 23 What to see in Portland
- 24 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 25 How much cash do you travel with?