My friend and I plan on attending the Balloon Festival Oct. 6-Oct. 12, 2010, and we are looking for either a hotel or a B&B, but there seems to be few accommodations in the Old Town for those dates. Would you recommend staying near the airport, northeast of town or near the Balloon Festival. Are there any areas of town to avoid?
Is there public transportation to the Old Town? Is there public transportation to the Festival from the city? Would you recommend renting a car for our stay? We also plan on visiting the Carlsbad Caverns.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 #1-855-205-4068#American airlines Reservation
- 2 Place an order to get competitive essay
- 3 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 4 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 5 Is there a train from SAN (airport) to Encinitas?
- 6 Sunset at Haleakala Summit - Maui, Hawaii
- 7 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 8 Ouray to Aspen or Carbondale to Estes
- 9 Suggestion for Hotel by Ford Museum/Tour
- 10 Northern California Gardens.
- 11 Civilian Visit to Schofield Barracks and Kolekole Pass
- 12 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 13 Hawaii wedding
- 14 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 15 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 16 Route 66
- 17 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 18 Itinerary help Oregon: 9 nights
- 19 ASAP Help w/San Fran to San Diego 12 day road trip with young kids
- 20 Glacier National Park Helicopter/Plane tours
- 21 Big Beach, Makena State Park - Maui, Hawaii
- 22 Papakolea Beach/Green Sand Beach - Big Island, Hawaii
- 23 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 24 Florida with a 2 year old
- 25 Train from east cost to west coast