we will be travelling from Alberta to Arizona in Nov. and coming back in Dec. what are places that we should stop and see and how is winter travelling through the mountains..this will be our first time to states by car. What places are the best to stay at along the way without having to travel through mountains in the dark (I'm really nervous about winter driving in mountains)...what sights should we not miss...we are allowing four days of travel... thanks in advance
Alberta to Arizona ....help?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Accommodation in Los Angeles
- 2 Hotels Philly
- 3 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 4 Jason Lapene - Best Visiting place for holidays
- 5 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 6 Texas
- 7 Cleveland Park or the West end for DC family spring break
- 8 California
- 9 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 10 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 11 Deep South sept 2015
- 12 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 13 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 14 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 15 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 16 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 17 Cross Country RV Trip
- 18 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 19 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 20 Ackislander
- 21 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 22 Road trip in Arizona/Nevada/Utah - 9 days /end of Feb 15/ 4 adults & 1 baby
- 23 The Tides in Laguna Beach
- 24 Northern California in February
- 25 Hoover Dam to Grand Canyon/Valley of Fire/Zion in May 2015