we will be travelling from Alberta to Arizona in Nov. and coming back in Dec. what are places that we should stop and see and how is winter travelling through the mountains..this will be our first time to states by car. What places are the best to stay at along the way without having to travel through mountains in the dark (I'm really nervous about winter driving in mountains)...what sights should we not miss...we are allowing four days of travel... thanks in advance
Alberta to Arizona ....help?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Watch The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug Movie Online Free Megashare
- 2 Watch The Wolf of Wall Street Movie Online Free Megashare
- 3 SF Activities
- 4 Mini-Trip to Ashland VA ("Center of the Universe”!)
- 5 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 6 NYC theater prefix dinner restaurant recommendations?
- 7 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 8 Broadway Banter: The Fall, 2013 edition
- 9 Advice on where to stay in Boston
- 10 Ocean Front Hotel in San Diego
- 11 San Diego or Hawaii
- 12 7 days Road Trip Help. Really need advice
- 13 West Coast Road Trip
- 14 Kona/Lyman's Bay rental property?
- 15 los angeles sunday brunch
- 16 4 weeks in Florida with 4 moth baby
- 17 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 18 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 19 Long Beach to Lake Elsinore Halfway Point
- 20 just me in nyc- dine alone spots near hotel
- 21 SmarterVegas Question
- 22 Best City in FL for truck driving jobs
- 23 Charleston SC 3 day visit
- 24 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 25 Have you used Online Vacation Travel?