we will be travelling from Alberta to Arizona in Nov. and coming back in Dec. what are places that we should stop and see and how is winter travelling through the mountains..this will be our first time to states by car. What places are the best to stay at along the way without having to travel through mountains in the dark (I'm really nervous about winter driving in mountains)...what sights should we not miss...we are allowing four days of travel... thanks in advance
Alberta to Arizona ....help?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 2 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 3 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 4 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 5 charlotte
- 6 American Honeymoon in March
- 7 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 8 Boston in winter?
- 9 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 10 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 11 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 12 New York City in April
- 13 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 14 Long Beach - alternative lodging to Queen Mary but close by
- 15 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 16 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 17 san fran sightseeing
- 18 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 19 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 20 Help?! I-40 or I-20 across Southeast US this week? (Construction delays?)
- 21 Baytown, Texas
- 22 Moving from VA to CT
- 23 New Orleans pictures
- 24 Colonial williamsburg Lodge at Christmas
- 25 Boston Trip to BU from Chicago (and reply to advice)