We will be traveling by Amtrak from Poughkeepsie to Albany. Is there an easy way to get to the airport from the train station, other than a cab? How long does it take, and does anyone know the cost?
Albany train station to airport
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 2 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 3 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 4 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 5 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 6 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 7 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 8 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 9 Travel West Coast
- 10 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 11 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 12 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 13 Wine Country Picnic
- 14 Washington DC Metro
- 15 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 16 Road trip through the south
- 17 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 18 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 19 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 20 Myrtle Beach
- 21 Colorado in the summer!
- 22 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK
- 23 Getting around Las Vegas
- 24 Rafting near Denali
- 25 Where to go in Maine?