Traveling from Albany, NY to Newport, RI this fall. Have looked at various map sites and all say Mass Turnpike to 146 to 95 to 4 to 138, except one site suggested quickest would be Mass Turn to 146 to 95 to 195 to Fall River and then 24 to Newport. Has anyone done either or both and have recommendations
Albany to Newport
- 1 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 2 Savanah Sojourn
- 3 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 4 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 5 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 6 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 7 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 8 Madison Square Garden
- 9 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 10 Warm and don't Drive
- 11 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 12 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 13 St. Augustine, Florida
- 14 hotel near Met NYC
- 15 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 16 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 17 Are hotels in Waikiki really this bad?
- 18 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 19 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 20 NYC Rooftop bar with a view?
- 21 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 22 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 23 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 24 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 25 let's do a new Hawaii countdown