Traveling from Albany, NY to Newport, RI this fall. Have looked at various map sites and all say Mass Turnpike to 146 to 95 to 4 to 138, except one site suggested quickest would be Mass Turn to 146 to 95 to 195 to Fall River and then 24 to Newport. Has anyone done either or both and have recommendations
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 2 Chadd's Ford/Andrew Wyeth
- 3 Texarkana to Wautoma, WI
- 4 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 5 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 6 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 7 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 8 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 9 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 10 Weather in Chicago
- 11 Road trip around Washington DC
- 12 Utah trip Itinerary
- 13 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 14 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 15 New Orleans
- 16 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 17 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 18 Place of Interest between Moab and LAS in Southern Utah?
- 19 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
- 20 Help me with this
- 21 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 22 Houston MetroRail
- 23 Houston: see in the eveing???
- 24 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 25 Dining in St. Louis