Traveling from Albany, NY to Newport, RI this fall. Have looked at various map sites and all say Mass Turnpike to 146 to 95 to 4 to 138, except one site suggested quickest would be Mass Turn to 146 to 95 to 195 to Fall River and then 24 to Newport. Has anyone done either or both and have recommendations
Albany to Newport
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Photo trip log from Grand Wailea
- 2 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 3 Dining in Manhattan
- 4 Big Bend National Park - 3 days January itinerary?
- 5 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 6 Sunnen Lake, MO
- 7 san fran sightseeing
- 8 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 9 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 10 American Honeymoon in March
- 11 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 12 Need Help Finding the Right Spot to Ring in 2015 on the East Coast!
- 13 planning trip to Hawaii, Limited Budget
- 14 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 15 Vintage NYC Subway Cars in operation for the 2014 Holiday season
- 16 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 17 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 18 Help! Need a good road trip idea from SF for Thanksgiving
- 19 New Orleans
- 20 Hotel in Miami and parking ?
- 21 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 22 Kauai: Is two nights enough?
- 23 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 24 LOS ANGELES AREA HOCKEY TRIP JANUARY
- 25 Hilton Gardens - Marina Del Ray - Restaurants near by???