Traveling from Albany, NY to Newport, RI this fall. Have looked at various map sites and all say Mass Turnpike to 146 to 95 to 4 to 138, except one site suggested quickest would be Mass Turn to 146 to 95 to 195 to Fall River and then 24 to Newport. Has anyone done either or both and have recommendations
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 2 First Trip to Texas -
- 3 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
- 4 Beaches in Florida
- 5 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 6 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 7 Nashville Questions
- 8 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 9 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 10 Best stay, park & fly hotel near Boston Logan airport?
- 11 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 12 Downtown Chicago
- 13 Pittsburgh to New York City
- 14 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 15 Transportation from Lahaina to Kaanapali Westin
- 16 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 17 Charleston Hotel Question
- 18 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 19 New Hampshire
- 20 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 21 Driving to Naples fl
- 22 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 23 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 24 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 25 Whale Watching in Kauai