Traveling from Albany, NY to Newport, RI this fall. Have looked at various map sites and all say Mass Turnpike to 146 to 95 to 4 to 138, except one site suggested quickest would be Mass Turn to 146 to 95 to 195 to Fall River and then 24 to Newport. Has anyone done either or both and have recommendations
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip advice needed please
- 2 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 3 Is this too Ambitious? Utah parks & Grand Canyon
- 4 florida gulf coast
- 5 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 6 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 7 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 8 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 9 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 10 New Jersey Shore - Neptune
- 11 Where to stay - Yosemite, Sequoia, Zion - late July
- 12 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 13 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 14 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 15 1 week NE Fall trip (ME, VT, NY..)
- 16 Family Trip advice please?!
- 17 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 18 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 19 Nevada and California: Vegas/SF/Monterey
- 20 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 21 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 22 Dining & Things to Do - North Bennington
- 23 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 24 Need input on the following itinerary for Mid Coast Maine
- 25 Grand Teton and Yellowstone June 2010 - Chilly and Gorgeous!