Hi, coming from Oz and spending a few days in Albany New York. We will be there mid December. How likely will it be that there will be snow on the ground for my little one to play with?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Orlando area weather in June
- 2 Andaman and Nicobar Islands of South India
- 3 1st trip to Maine Need feedback and advice
- 4 Boston Food Tour
- 5 In Reverse Gear in Chicago
- 6 Help - Drive from Olympia, WA to SLC, UT
- 7 "Fitness" vacations
- 8 Help plan my trip please
- 9 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 10 One day for Mt. Rainier
- 11 1st road trip Cincinnati to Beauford, SC
- 12 Brief Savannah Trip--Brief Savannah Trip Report
- 13 Weekend at the Straits of Mackinac
- 14 Oahu condo-Ilikai
- 15 Transit Advisory - NY Penn Station - Amtrak track work Ju;y 10 thru
- 16 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 17 Miami or New Orleans for 3 days in mid December
- 18 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 19 3 month cheap rent in New York City
- 20 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 21 Fort Smith to Memphis roadtrip.. need advice!
- 22 Ready for Oregon -- tell me about Eugene: hikes and lunch?
- 23 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 24 Roadtrip Rental Car
- 25 Coffee Bean advise from all you travelers...