My husband and I will be celebrating our 20th Anniversary next summer. Our children are teenagers and this could be the last BIG trip before one of them heads off to college so we are taking them with us. We have been to Hawaii before (Oahu and Kauai) but have wanted to visit Maui and the Bis island. We are torn between this trip OR taking an Alaskan Cruise. I know there will be tons of things for teenagers to do in Hawaii but am not sure kids their age will enjoy a week of admiring nature's beauty on a cruise. Is site-seeing in Alaska for a couple of weeks a good thing to take them on or should we go the more adventuresome route and head to Hawaii?
Alaskan Cruise or Hawaii
View all United States activity »
- 1 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 2 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 3 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 4 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 5 Staying at the Omni in downtown austin. Anywhere to park cheaper?
- 6 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 7 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 8 RIP Judy Rogers
- 9 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 10 Road trip across the USA - looking for suggestions.
- 11 Boston area
- 12 Savanah Sojourn
- 13 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 14 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 15 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 16 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 17 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 18 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 19 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 20 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 21 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 22 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 23 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??
- 24 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 25 Warm and don't Drive