My husband and I will be celebrating our 20th Anniversary next summer. Our children are teenagers and this could be the last BIG trip before one of them heads off to college so we are taking them with us. We have been to Hawaii before (Oahu and Kauai) but have wanted to visit Maui and the Bis island. We are torn between this trip OR taking an Alaskan Cruise. I know there will be tons of things for teenagers to do in Hawaii but am not sure kids their age will enjoy a week of admiring nature's beauty on a cruise. Is site-seeing in Alaska for a couple of weeks a good thing to take them on or should we go the more adventuresome route and head to Hawaii?
Alaskan Cruise or Hawaii
- 1 Minneapolis Hotel
- 2 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 3 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 4 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 5 Place for lunch in Philly?
- 6 Seward to Anchorage
- 7 California, Northern
- 8 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 9 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 10 Airport luggage tamparing
- 11 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 12 New York City Parking
- 13 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 14 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 15 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 16 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 17 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 18 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 19 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 20 New York (from JFK to Tarrytown)
- 21 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 22 Washington Wineries
- 23 Southwest Florida Destination Wedding Help needed
- 24 Seattle to coast to columbia River Gorge
- 25 Luxor Egypt