My husband and I will be celebrating our 20th Anniversary next summer. Our children are teenagers and this could be the last BIG trip before one of them heads off to college so we are taking them with us. We have been to Hawaii before (Oahu and Kauai) but have wanted to visit Maui and the Bis island. We are torn between this trip OR taking an Alaskan Cruise. I know there will be tons of things for teenagers to do in Hawaii but am not sure kids their age will enjoy a week of admiring nature's beauty on a cruise. Is site-seeing in Alaska for a couple of weeks a good thing to take them on or should we go the more adventuresome route and head to Hawaii?
Alaskan Cruise or Hawaii
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 2 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 3 Worst Restaurants in America
- 4 Last Minute Trip to Asheville
- 5 My Book of Mormon review
- 6 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 7 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 8 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 9 Charleston, SC transportation to HD from Airport
- 10 SFO International Airport
- 11 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 12 Yosemite Lodging
- 13 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 14 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 15 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 16 Colorado aspen updates
- 17 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 18 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 19 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 20 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 21 Arches National Park in a day
- 22 New Orleans with kids - advice and suggestions, please
- 23 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 24 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 25 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown