I am planning a trip to Alaska early August and looking for some information. I am primarily interested in the following activities:
1) Bear watching
3) Barrow to view the Artic circle experience
5)maybe a bit of fishing (not big on this one)
I am looking for information as to any good tour operators and or best areas to arrange for these activities; I don't mind doing the fly-in activities to see them. Are there any tour operators that can manage all these activities or will I have to book separately? Also would appreciate if there are any other things that is a must see or to do activity while in Alaska - I am not a fan of museums or historical sites.
Thanks in advance and Cheers;
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 2 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 3 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 4 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 5 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 6 IAH to HOU Questions
- 7 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 8 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 9 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 10 Jazzfest side trips
- 11 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 12 March in New Mexico
- 13 No Spam this morning!!
- 14 San Francisco transit options
- 15 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 16 yosemite -grand canyon- bryce and zion
- 17 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 18 Ideas for New York
- 19 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 20 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 21 Road Trip from Washington DC to Asheville NC
- 22 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 23 75th Anniversary of Pearl Harbor Attack Events
- 24 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 25 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)