I am planning a trip to Alaska early August and looking for some information. I am primarily interested in the following activities:
1) Bear watching
3) Barrow to view the Artic circle experience
5)maybe a bit of fishing (not big on this one)
I am looking for information as to any good tour operators and or best areas to arrange for these activities; I don't mind doing the fly-in activities to see them. Are there any tour operators that can manage all these activities or will I have to book separately? Also would appreciate if there are any other things that is a must see or to do activity while in Alaska - I am not a fan of museums or historical sites.
Thanks in advance and Cheers;
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 2 3 day wine detour through the Willamette Valley
- 3 Austin TX restaurants
- 4 train from NYC to Philadelphia
- 5 HotAirBalloon Festival
- 6 Coors Field Security for Zac Brown
- 7 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 8 hotel in NYC
- 9 Hotel in Austin
- 10 Kaihalulu Beach/Red Sand Beach - Maui, Hawaii
- 11 Utah too much crammed into 9 days, help please
- 12 New/Different in Kennebunkport?
- 13 Denver to Mesa Verde National Park
- 14 5 Days near Denver
- 15 yeah or nay grand canyon in dec/jan
- 16 Sonoma alley in May
- 17 WEST POINT ACADEMY GRADUATION via Catskills & mid-Hudson Valley
- 18 Help Reno,Tahoe,San Fran 6 Day Trip
- 19 Lake Champlain, VT
- 20 What is the best way to get from Newark Airport to JFK
- 21 California: San Fran to San Diego
- 22 Vancouver to Seattle after cruise
- 23 First time to Alaska - with kids
- 24 Beef on Weck in WNY
- 25 Family trip - driving from SF to LAX