I am planning a trip to Alaska early August and looking for some information. I am primarily interested in the following activities:
1) Bear watching
3) Barrow to view the Artic circle experience
5)maybe a bit of fishing (not big on this one)
I am looking for information as to any good tour operators and or best areas to arrange for these activities; I don't mind doing the fly-in activities to see them. Are there any tour operators that can manage all these activities or will I have to book separately? Also would appreciate if there are any other things that is a must see or to do activity while in Alaska - I am not a fan of museums or historical sites.
Thanks in advance and Cheers;
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 US: tec^h SUPP0RT Microsoft Office 365 CONTACT ☎ 1800:385 :4895 MS Office
- 2 pechua: Tec*h SUPP0RT norton antivirus CONTACT 1:8OO:681:72O8 norton
- 3 Las Vegas trip report
- 4 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 5 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 6 Lunch in Central Park
- 7 Flanigan's Inn & Hotel Zion National Park Springdale
- 8 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 9 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 10 My travels to Monument Valley
- 11 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 12 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 13 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 14 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 15 Oregon Coast road trip
- 16 Portland,Oregon- hotels and good food
- 17 11 day PNW coast-Olympic-Portland-Glacier
- 18 Miami for 2 days
- 19 Living in Tampa /West Palm
- 20 How much cash do you travel with?
- 21 Food Festival Tour
- 22 Boston area hotels
- 23 ALASKA TWO WEEK TRIP Cruise/Land
- 24 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 25 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado