I am planning a trip to Alaska early August and looking for some information. I am primarily interested in the following activities:
1) Bear watching
3) Barrow to view the Artic circle experience
5)maybe a bit of fishing (not big on this one)
I am looking for information as to any good tour operators and or best areas to arrange for these activities; I don't mind doing the fly-in activities to see them. Are there any tour operators that can manage all these activities or will I have to book separately? Also would appreciate if there are any other things that is a must see or to do activity while in Alaska - I am not a fan of museums or historical sites.
Thanks in advance and Cheers;
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Maui - luau question
- 2 Dinner with two 12 year old boys
- 3 Feinsteins 54 Below
- 4 US Trip
- 5 Grand Canyon, Zion maybe Antalope Canyon in 2 days
- 6 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 7 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 8 Gulf Coast Florida Keys Road Trip!
- 9 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 10 The Big Island - Best Way to See the Volcano
- 11 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 12 Rocky Mountain National Park
- 13 Baltimore to Philadelphia
- 14 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 15 Bryce and Zion planning
- 16 Country Walkers
- 17 Dress Code - Grand Hotel - Mackinac Island
- 18 New Mexico & Arizona travel itiniary
- 19 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 20 NOLA, San Diego, Denver, Austin/San Antonio, Nashville?
- 21 Places to stay in Skagway
- 22 Hilo to Kona
- 23 Salt Lake to Telluride Road Trip
- 24 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 25 Alaska Road Trip in 9 days with a toddler: Trip Report