I am planning a trip to Alaska early August and looking for some information. I am primarily interested in the following activities:
1) Bear watching
3) Barrow to view the Artic circle experience
5)maybe a bit of fishing (not big on this one)
I am looking for information as to any good tour operators and or best areas to arrange for these activities; I don't mind doing the fly-in activities to see them. Are there any tour operators that can manage all these activities or will I have to book separately? Also would appreciate if there are any other things that is a must see or to do activity while in Alaska - I am not a fan of museums or historical sites.
Thanks in advance and Cheers;
Alaska trip suggestions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Back from Miami Beach
- 2 Finger Lakes Itinerary Help
- 3 Blue Ridge Parkway Help!
- 4 Staying in Hollywood or Santa Monica area?
- 5 Boston GTG? 7/17/14
- 6 Detroit, MI to Portland or bust.
- 7 Las Vegas - what to do solo
- 8 Which National Park/s with 7-year-old & possibly grandparents
- 9 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 10 Best accomodation in LA on a budget
- 11 Exciting new play opening at DR 2 Theatre, New York City, on July 24 2014
- 12 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 13 Safari Desert Boots by Bata
- 14 Can Anyone Suggest Me Tourism Evolution Services ?
- 15 Seattle: Something Different?
- 16 Grand Canyon helicopter tour from Las Vegas
- 17 looking for suggestions for quiet florida beach front panhandle stay
- 18 San Fran to Crater Lake? round trip one week
- 19 The Driftless Area: An underappreciated region of the Upper Midwest
- 20 One Night in Dallas
- 21 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 22 Current status of Tappan Zee Bridge - summer 2014?
- 23 San Diego - wher to stay
- 24 Seattle Needing some help please
- 25 My 21st Birthday in Chicago