I am planning a trip to Alaska early August and looking for some information. I am primarily interested in the following activities:
1) Bear watching
3) Barrow to view the Artic circle experience
5)maybe a bit of fishing (not big on this one)
I am looking for information as to any good tour operators and or best areas to arrange for these activities; I don't mind doing the fly-in activities to see them. Are there any tour operators that can manage all these activities or will I have to book separately? Also would appreciate if there are any other things that is a must see or to do activity while in Alaska - I am not a fan of museums or historical sites.
Thanks in advance and Cheers;
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Florida Beaches Compared To Caribbean
- 2 Hawaii - June vs Aug, hotel vs rental
- 3 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 4 Turo?
- 5 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 6 Recommendations for Hikes in Glacier National Park
- 7 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 8 Tohono Chul Tucson?
- 9 NYC For The Day
- 10 Alaska cruise excursions?
- 11 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 12 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 13 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 14 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 15 Cross Country Road Trip VA - San Francisco
- 16 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 17 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 18 US whole month of January where to
- 19 Need help nailing down the details
- 20 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 21 Inexpensive, Good Indian Food NYC
- 22 Hotel near Westlake Village California
- 23 Roof Top Bars Opinions: NYC
- 24 See Alaska by train
- 25 Telluride and Silverton