I am planning a trip to Alaska early August and looking for some information. I am primarily interested in the following activities:
1) Bear watching
3) Barrow to view the Artic circle experience
5)maybe a bit of fishing (not big on this one)
I am looking for information as to any good tour operators and or best areas to arrange for these activities; I don't mind doing the fly-in activities to see them. Are there any tour operators that can manage all these activities or will I have to book separately? Also would appreciate if there are any other things that is a must see or to do activity while in Alaska - I am not a fan of museums or historical sites.
Thanks in advance and Cheers;
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vegas-GC-Page-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 2 Driving from Seattle to San Deigo
- 3 Avalon/ Catalina Questions
- 4 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 5 Oregon Itinerary Critique, please.
- 6 Realistic expectations in Yellowstone in July
- 7 Live in FL need a road trip suggestion
- 8 Dining at CIA in Hyde Park
- 9 Trip from Anchorage to Homer, AK
- 10 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 11 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 12 Anniversary Getaway in August Where Too?
- 13 New Orleans music
- 14 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 15 What to do with teenagers in Napa and Mendocino
- 16 Las Vegas Show Advice for Beatles Fan
- 17 Washington DC: your favorite part of your visit
- 18 Boston, Maine, Nantucket/MV, RI,
- 19 Christmas vacation-Maui or Carribean?
- 20 Holman Ranch vineyard tour in Carmel Valley (Monterey County)
- 21 Rental Car using the ferries in Washington
- 22 NYC with wheelchair
- 23 Mid 20's Honeymoon
- 24 Road trip to rock-y landscape from NC
- 25 2 days to do Denver/Colorado Springs