My wife and me are planning a trip to Alaska from Aug 29th to Sep1st . I know its a really short duration to cover Alaska but that's the only option I have, unless I want to wait till next summer. I have read in this forum that Denali and Anchorage are the must see places, but that's about all that I know.
Could you please suggest the must see places, activities, tours that I should be doing in these 4 days. Both of us are in our late 20s and don't mind cramming it to see as much Alaska as possible
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip report--Birmingham, Alabama
- 2 Finding Steve Perry
- 3 Glacier, Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks
- 4 West Coast (San Francisco to San Diego) Road Trip
- 5 Fall colours first 2 weeks of October Boston area
- 6 Trip Report - NYC Girls Weekend
- 7 Chicago Stamina
- 8 las vegas anyone
- 9 Hiking 'the wave'
- 10 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 11 Hawaii: 3 islands
- 12 Wyoming and Dakotas National Parks
- 13 Tksgiving trip Anacortes or Whidbey Island?
- 14 Any suggestions for the holidays 2016
- 15 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 16 Restaurant Help Needed
- 17 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Policy
- 18 Trip to visit our children in St Louis, MO and Little Rock, AR.
- 19 Best Culinary Tour in Charleston?
- 20 Seattle first timers....outdoor trip in October
- 21 Dog friendly beaches near Savannah?
- 22 Pacific Northwest Food and Wine
- 23 Last Minute NYC tips??
- 24 LA to Carlsbad, 7 days, December
- 25 San Jose to Napa Valley