My wife and me are planning a trip to Alaska from Aug 29th to Sep1st . I know its a really short duration to cover Alaska but that's the only option I have, unless I want to wait till next summer. I have read in this forum that Denali and Anchorage are the must see places, but that's about all that I know.
Could you please suggest the must see places, activities, tours that I should be doing in these 4 days. Both of us are in our late 20s and don't mind cramming it to see as much Alaska as possible
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Eastern California Winter Roadtrip
- 2 Trip Report: San Francisco, Monterey, Wine Country
- 3 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 4 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 5 Northern California Redwoods
- 6 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 7 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 8 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 9 Southwestern Virginia Ideas?
- 10 Smoky Mountains Honeymoon
- 11 East Tennesee to mohonk.
- 12 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 13 DC restaurant report
- 14 Neue Galerie
- 15 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 16 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 17 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 18 Philadelphia - Safe?
- 19 Arizona in winter
- 20 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 21 NYC bus tour suggestions
- 22 Arizona in late January
- 23 A Few Days in Asheville
- 24 University of Florida, Gainesville Breakfast Spot
- 25 Going to Oahu December 1-8