My wife and me are planning a trip to Alaska from Aug 29th to Sep1st . I know its a really short duration to cover Alaska but that's the only option I have, unless I want to wait till next summer. I have read in this forum that Denali and Anchorage are the must see places, but that's about all that I know.
Could you please suggest the must see places, activities, tours that I should be doing in these 4 days. Both of us are in our late 20s and don't mind cramming it to see as much Alaska as possible
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://carding-market.com/ Sell Dumps track 1&2 Sell cvv2 fullz info
- 2 From Newark to Manhattan
- 3 Yellowstone - places to stay
- 4 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 5 Entrance Time for Bryce, Arches, Canyonlands NPs?
- 6 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 7 Acadia National Park
- 8 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos
- 9 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 10 Monument Valley
- 11 A few reviews from our Santa Monica/Disneyland trip
- 12 Commuting to New Jersey from Manhattan
- 13 driving RT 66
- 14 Nightine Transport! Best Hotel?
- 15 once in a lifetime
- 16 North California/South Oregon
- 17 How to get from the Frick Collection to Brooklyn Academy of Music
- 18 Hotels Houston
- 19 Looking for REPUTABLE travel insurance in US
- 20 Birthday vacation ideas
- 21 Another Outstanding Los Angeles Restaurant: Officine BRERA
- 22 Mackinac Island--which is worse-too long or too short?
- 23 Long Weekend in Denver
- 24 Carrie's apartment in NY
- 25 Big Island: Mauna Kea with kids?