My wife and me are planning a trip to Alaska from Aug 29th to Sep1st . I know its a really short duration to cover Alaska but that's the only option I have, unless I want to wait till next summer. I have read in this forum that Denali and Anchorage are the must see places, but that's about all that I know.
Could you please suggest the must see places, activities, tours that I should be doing in these 4 days. Both of us are in our late 20s and don't mind cramming it to see as much Alaska as possible
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 2 Alabama vs. Florida Beaches
- 3 Where are the orcas near Seattle?
- 4 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 5 driving from LA to Portland
- 6 Places to stay in TX...?
- 7 Need a short term apartment in BOSTON
- 8 Roadtrip in the South. Help on when to go!
- 9 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 10 Best Place to Stay in Asheville, North Carolina with 80 year old dad
- 11 San Fran to LA via PCH
- 12 Silverthorne
- 13 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 14 Best Affordable Hotel to Stay in Montana - Deborah
- 15 Highway 1 motels
- 16 New Orleans Best Guided Tours
- 17 Overwhelmed by Alaskan shore excursion choices
- 18 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 19 Alaska itinerary - Anchorage, Seward, Denali, Juneau.
- 20 San Antonio
- 21 11 days SE coast road trip
- 22 Kauai Eats... Recommendations??
- 23 Getting around in NYC
- 24 Mountains, Hiking and Wildlife in Fall
- 25 Should I cancel Florida vacation?