My wife and me are planning a trip to Alaska from Aug 29th to Sep1st . I know its a really short duration to cover Alaska but that's the only option I have, unless I want to wait till next summer. I have read in this forum that Denali and Anchorage are the must see places, but that's about all that I know.
Could you please suggest the must see places, activities, tours that I should be doing in these 4 days. Both of us are in our late 20s and don't mind cramming it to see as much Alaska as possible
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fodor's Walt Disney World 2017 travel guide
- 2 Coldest place you've ever been to?
- 3 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 4 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 5 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route
- 6 Cruise to Alaska. Ports- Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Victoria
- 7 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 8 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 9 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 10 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 11 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 12 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 13 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 14 Gate1 8 Day Grand Canyon tour review/ Comments
- 15 Alaska cruise
- 16 Spur of the moment Chicago advice.
- 17 Sonoma
- 18 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 19 New Orleans
- 20 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 21 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 22 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
- 23 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 24 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 25 Hiking, Horses, Having fun: Family Adventure in Yellowstone & Grand Teton