My wife and me are planning a trip to Alaska from Aug 29th to Sep1st . I know its a really short duration to cover Alaska but that's the only option I have, unless I want to wait till next summer. I have read in this forum that Denali and Anchorage are the must see places, but that's about all that I know.
Could you please suggest the must see places, activities, tours that I should be doing in these 4 days. Both of us are in our late 20s and don't mind cramming it to see as much Alaska as possible
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 2 http://newmusclesupplement.com/endovex/
- 3 I continue to be stumped by amtrak...advice?
- 4 Philly Itinerary Help
- 5 4 days road trip southern New England
- 6 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 7 USA family tour
- 8 Boston Restaurant suggestion
- 9 Road Trip Florida to Maine
- 10 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 11 California Coast Road Trip Itinerary Help
- 12 Overnight between Moab and Grand Canyon village
- 13 Driving Hwy 12 from Missoula Mr ro Walla Walla WA
- 14 Little Bighorn, beartooth, Yellowstone, Tetons, Jackson hole, Cody
- 15 Quick trip to Poughkeepsie area
- 16 Feinsteins 54 Below
- 17 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 18 Hawaiian Honeymoon - Hotel Advice
- 19 Sky Harbor to Tucson shuttle
- 20 Los Angeles area wildflower viewing?
- 21 Broadway Review - Show & Dinner
- 22 Here Are Our Interests, Now What Would You Add to Seattle?
- 23 Costco Travel
- 24 Which of these 3 Kona hotels
- 25 10 days in Alaska. Help please