We are taking a trip to Alaska Summer of 2014. We booked a cruise on June 27th (Vancouver -> Seward) and then will spend 5 days on the land.
I have a couple of questions
1. It might be too early to watch bears in June, so we were thinking to do a bear viewing trip after the cruise. We arrive to Seward on Friday, July 4th at 5a.m. and need to be in Denali on Sunday morning. Where is the best place to do the bear viewing trip between Seward and Denali? Or do you think that trying to do it in Ketchikan on June 29th should be Ok?
2. What is the best way to get from Seward to Denali and what can we see/do along the way?
3. Any recommendations on which tour companies to use or avoid? (bear viewing, dogs sledding, etc etc)
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.musclezx90site.com/vitanoria/
- 2 Florida keys trip
- 3 I95
- 4 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 5 Wine Country
- 6 New York City - Wasington February 2017
- 7 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 8 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 9 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 10 LV off strip hotels with shuttles to strip
- 11 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 12 Key West luxury hotels
- 13 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 14 Nashville Never Been
- 15 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 16 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 17 Where to stay 3 nights Big Island Jan 29-Feb 1
- 18 Florida beach vacation
- 19 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 20 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 21 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 22 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 23 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 24 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 25 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe