We are taking a trip to Alaska Summer of 2014. We booked a cruise on June 27th (Vancouver -> Seward) and then will spend 5 days on the land.
I have a couple of questions
1. It might be too early to watch bears in June, so we were thinking to do a bear viewing trip after the cruise. We arrive to Seward on Friday, July 4th at 5a.m. and need to be in Denali on Sunday morning. Where is the best place to do the bear viewing trip between Seward and Denali? Or do you think that trying to do it in Ketchikan on June 29th should be Ok?
2. What is the best way to get from Seward to Denali and what can we see/do along the way?
3. Any recommendations on which tour companies to use or avoid? (bear viewing, dogs sledding, etc etc)
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 ONE DY ONE NIGHT IN LA
- 2 Avoiding Los Angeles Traffic
- 3 Newark to Paris
- 4 http://advancedtrimsite.com/vital-cleanse-pro/
- 5 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 6 THE REAL HACKING TEAM
- 7 http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/test-reload-review/
- 8 http://klereumcol.com/biocore-muscle/
- 9 http://www.piratetoyshop.com/dermajur/
- 10 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 11 Trip Idea for Thanksgiving Break
- 12 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 13 http://seremolynbuy.com/sihu-skin-care/
- 14 Black Hills, Mount Rushmore, Badlands Trip Report
- 15 http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/test-reload-review/
- 16 Regenes Lift Trails
- 17 http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/test-reload-review/
- 18 Although performing the LA Weight Loss!
- 19 TestoGen - Personal supplement reviews and results
- 20 Transit Advisory July 4, 2016 Local Transit will be on a hoilday schedule
- 21 Napa Valley Hotel
- 22 ONE WAY car rental from NYC to BOS
- 23 October Fall Foliage Itinerary
- 24 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 25 Southern Michigan vacation destination?