I would truly appreciate some advice since I'm just starting to research a vacation to Alaska for the summer of '06 for 10-14 days. Some friends spent several days at Camp Denali inside the NP and highly recommended it. It looks wonderful on their website, but expensive, so I'm wondering if it's worth the $$$ or stay outside the park and take the shuttles in for touring. Also, is it better to spend 3-4 days on a cruise of the inner passage or simply use the day cruises/ferry system? As you can tell, I'm naive about the entire state so if you can point me in the right directions, I can do some more research and reading. Thanks so much for your help!
Alaska trip - ? Camp Denali & Inside Passage Cruise?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Visiting Denver
- 2 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 3 NYC theatre broadway
- 4 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 5 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 6 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 7 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 8 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 9 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 10 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 11 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 12 Visiting Denver
- 13 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 14 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 15 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 16 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 17 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 18 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 19 San Diego parks and attractions
- 20 Door County Suggestions
- 21 First family ski trip
- 22 New Hampshire Itinerary
- 23 Summer trip in New England (15 days)
- 24 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 25 boston to nantucket: what are our options?