Doing 3 weeks on our own (no cruise) taking in all the advice from fellow fodorites. Can any one speak to the topic of travel insurance, since Alaska's tourist season is so limited and most lodges/activities require full payment well in advance. For example, Brooks and Denali lodging post their cancellation policies and refund timeline and suggest getting travel insurance. Can anyone recommend a company that they have used? And thank you to all the Alaska Trip Reports and ongoing communication to help us all plan our dream trips to Alaska - so much more information we'd ever find in books!! We were ready to book this trip two years ago, however, illness in the family put a halt to our plans. Thanks for any help, it is truly appreciated.
Alaska - Travel Insurance Advice
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 2 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 3 ONP help
- 4 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 5 Providence,RI - restaurant and Waterfire advice
- 6 Need help planning "Fall Leaf Color Change" trip
- 7 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 8 Great trip from Bryce to Capitol Reef along Utah Highway 12
- 9 Which outdoor museum for our New England trip?
- 10 Trip Report - Dinosaur National Monument- UT/CO
- 11 Road Tour in Usa
- 12 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 13 So you love handbags!
- 14 Vegas - outdoor booths selling handbags
- 15 Man arrested bringing fake handbags into Manhattan
- 16 replica designer handbags
- 17 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 18 Boston GTG? 7/17/14
- 19 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 20 Trip Report - Hiking to the HOLLYWOOD sign
- 21 Re-Visit DC
- 22 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 23 Seattle Trip - Snoqualmie Falls
- 24 Looking for One night commutable to NYC (Solo)
- 25 Camping in the Adirondacks