I would like to hear from anyone who has used this book. Was it worthwhile and were there any restrictions imposed, for example only available on certain days?
Alaska TourSaver Coupon Book
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help on choosing outdoorsy town to move to after college
- 2 A trip from Pensacola to Miami
- 3 Pizza Paradise In Pasadena
- 4 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 5 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 6 12-hour layover in Honolulu: What to do?
- 7 Would a Annual Park pass be worth it?
- 8 Las Vegas, GC, Page, Bryce, Zion - August with teens - advice welcome
- 9 Alaska Marine highway - worth the 2 day trip?
- 10 Boston to see Sargent works
- 11 Trip report, Part 4 - Monument Valley, Arches, Bryce, Vegas, Jan 2015
- 12 New York City - apartment locations
- 13 Utah 2
- 14 Southern states in March/April 2016
- 15 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 16 Dinsey Wolrd - another "what resort" question
- 17 Tudor city -special help/info
- 18 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 19 Coffee shop or dinner recommendations for Fullerton/Anaheim area?
- 20 Xmas in Key West: Come on Vacation, Leave on Probation
- 21 Short New York City Weekend Trip report March 2015
- 22 Good restaurants near Griffith Observatory?
- 23 Notom-Burr or Rt 12 from Capitol Reef to Bryce
- 24 must see and do's in Maui?
- 25 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids