we are just back from a 2 weeks road trip in Alaska (Anchorage - Denali - Valdez - Seward - Homer). The trip was fantastic! A summary and pictures can be found on http://www.photodepauw.com/english-home/travel-blog/alaska/ , I hope this can serve as inspiration and help people looking for information.
Let me know in case you would have questions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 2 Miami/Disney World/Bahamas Cruise w/6yo
- 3 fort lauderdale
- 4 Lodging near Zion National Park
- 5 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 6 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 7 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 8 Redwood National Forest
- 9 What to do in San Diego
- 10 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 11 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 12 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 13 First Trip to Texas -
- 14 5 days in Colorado
- 15 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 16 Turning 30 in March. What shall I do?
- 17 Caillebotte at the Kimbell - Fort Worth
- 18 Reading re the Northern Parks?
- 19 New Hampshire
- 20 Things to do in Bakersfield
- 21 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 22 Road to Hana - tour company or on your own
- 23 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 24 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 25 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
Alaska - summary of fantastic 2 weeks trips end June 2013