we are just back from a 2 weeks road trip in Alaska (Anchorage - Denali - Valdez - Seward - Homer). The trip was fantastic! A summary and pictures can be found on http://www.photodepauw.com/english-home/travel-blog/alaska/ , I hope this can serve as inspiration and help people looking for information.
Let me know in case you would have questions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Route Dr. - FLA speed traps?
- 2 New Orleans/long weekend in September
- 3 San Diego, Yosemite, Napa
- 4 Okc,Ok to Taos,NM
- 5 Boston/Cape/ Back to Boston (Or Have we Made a Big Mistake?)
- 6 Best Fly-fishing in July
- 7 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 8 San Francisco accommodation suggestions for November
- 9 What's There to Do in Kauai???
- 10 easy to access car rental near but not in Logan Airport
- 11 Denver CO what to do arriving at 8am
- 12 what western states to spend the most time in
- 13 Las vegas to Kingston, NY - 7/8 days- June 4th
- 14 Kauai in November
- 15 What to do in Portland, Maine
- 16 Three Days In Portland, Maine
- 17 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 18 Crested Butte lodging suggestions...summer
- 19 Austin, TX to Seattle. Road trip with two dogs
- 20 10 Days- California during the holidays
- 21 Hawaii - where?
- 22 Request Driving tips from Zion NP, UT to San Francisco?
- 23 Memphis to New Orleans Trip
- 24 Advice Road trip 15 days California Grand Canyon
- 25 Little Compton, RI
Alaska - summary of fantastic 2 weeks trips end June 2013