we are just back from a 2 weeks road trip in Alaska (Anchorage - Denali - Valdez - Seward - Homer). The trip was fantastic! A summary and pictures can be found on http://www.photodepauw.com/english-home/travel-blog/alaska/ , I hope this can serve as inspiration and help people looking for information.
Let me know in case you would have questions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Another Great DC Trip
- 2 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial
- 3 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 4 Secaucus as base for New York 3 days-advice
- 5 Black History Museum
- 6 Wash DC VRBO recommendation
- 7 Chicago 2017
- 8 West coast to East Coast in April-May 2018
- 9 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 10 How much time in Badlands?
- 11 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 12 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 13 seeking advice -- scenic drive from DC to Chapel Hill
- 14 DC Restaurants
- 15 Sequoia National Park/Kings Canyon/Amtrak/Tours/grandchild
- 16 Short Oregon Trip
- 17 usa roadtrip
- 18 Hawaii and...where?
- 19 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 20 Route from Denver to SteamboatSprings
- 21 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 22 Christmas in Colorado
- 23 Chaco Canyon and Mesa Verde
- 24 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 25 Fall vacation in Beavers Bend State Park
Alaska - summary of fantastic 2 weeks trips end June 2013