we are just back from a 2 weeks road trip in Alaska (Anchorage - Denali - Valdez - Seward - Homer). The trip was fantastic! A summary and pictures can be found on http://www.photodepauw.com/english-home/travel-blog/alaska/ , I hope this can serve as inspiration and help people looking for information.
Let me know in case you would have questions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 State capitol buildings -- a two-thirds through ranking
- 2 5 nights stay RMNP
- 3 Best Hilton location/hotel in New York
- 4 Hawaii Help
- 5 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 6 New York City - Wasington February 2017
- 7 West Virginia/Virginia during Thanksgiving (8 days)
- 8 10-14 daycar fr. Monterey, CA to Jackson WY. Help - towns / Nat'l Parks
- 9 Any Sanibel experts?
- 10 Traveling in winter
- 11 a short trip to san francisco
- 12 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 13 Summer in Michigan
- 14 Naples/ Fort Myers
- 15 Glacier National Park
- 16 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 17 South east road trip
- 18 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 19 Huntington Beach to Yosemite
- 20 6 days ABQ to Moab,4 Corners, Mesa Verde doable?
- 21 How much in 7 days on West Coast?
- 22 Where to stay for three nights after Volcanoes National Park
- 23 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 24 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 25 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
Alaska - summary of fantastic 2 weeks trips end June 2013