we are just back from a 2 weeks road trip in Alaska (Anchorage - Denali - Valdez - Seward - Homer). The trip was fantastic! A summary and pictures can be found on http://www.photodepauw.com/english-home/travel-blog/alaska/ , I hope this can serve as inspiration and help people looking for information.
Let me know in case you would have questions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Louisville Cardinals vs North Carolina State Wolfpack Live
- 2 http://newmusclesupplements.com/alpha-force-testo/
- 3 Travel in Houston and surrounding area
- 4 Eastern California Winter Roadtrip
- 5 Trip Report: San Francisco, Monterey, Wine Country
- 6 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 7 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 8 Northern California Redwoods
- 9 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 10 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 11 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 12 Southwestern Virginia Ideas?
- 13 Smoky Mountains Honeymoon
- 14 East Tennesee to mohonk.
- 15 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 16 DC restaurant report
- 17 Neue Galerie
- 18 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 19 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 20 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 21 Philadelphia - Safe?
- 22 Arizona in winter
- 23 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 24 NYC bus tour suggestions
- 25 Arizona in late January
Alaska - summary of fantastic 2 weeks trips end June 2013