we are just back from a 2 weeks road trip in Alaska (Anchorage - Denali - Valdez - Seward - Homer). The trip was fantastic! A summary and pictures can be found on http://www.photodepauw.com/english-home/travel-blog/alaska/ , I hope this can serve as inspiration and help people looking for information.
Let me know in case you would have questions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego to Vancouver in 14 Days
- 2 Summer trip
- 3 How many states have you been to?
- 4 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 5 Jersey shore town recommendation for July 4th weeekend
- 6 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 7 Florida keys trip
- 8 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 9 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 10 Route Planning for East USA
- 11 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 12 Italian Food, Palm Desert
- 13 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 14 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 15 New Yorkers...I have a subway construction question for you...
- 16 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 17 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 18 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 19 Guest Ranch - Montana/Wyoming
- 20 Skagway
- 21 Retiring in NM?
- 22 Chicago to Charleston
- 23 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 24 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 25 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
Alaska - summary of fantastic 2 weeks trips end June 2013