we are just back from a 2 weeks road trip in Alaska (Anchorage - Denali - Valdez - Seward - Homer). The trip was fantastic! A summary and pictures can be found on http://www.photodepauw.com/english-home/travel-blog/alaska/ , I hope this can serve as inspiration and help people looking for information.
Let me know in case you would have questions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Norton Support 1-844-332-7095 Norton Antivirus Tech Support
- 2 ChammakChallo Yahoo @1800/570/1233 For Yhaoo Mail Online Help.
- 3 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 4 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 5 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 6 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 7 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 8 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 9 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 10 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 11 Hiking, Horses, Having fun: Family Adventure in Yellowstone & Grand Teton
- 12 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
- 13 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 14 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 15 AR State Parks
- 16 California Trip
- 17 101 closure
- 18 Drive Mt Ranier to Port Angeles- any can't miss sites along the way?
- 19 Sonoma
- 20 14 day road trip from Birmingham Alabama to Yellowstone part
- 21 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 22 Chadd's Ford/Andrew Wyeth
- 23 Wedding and Romantic Getaway in Florida Coast
- 24 Road trip around Washington DC
- 25 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
Alaska - summary of fantastic 2 weeks trips end June 2013