we are just back from a 2 weeks road trip in Alaska (Anchorage - Denali - Valdez - Seward - Homer). The trip was fantastic! A summary and pictures can be found on http://www.photodepauw.com/english-home/travel-blog/alaska/ , I hope this can serve as inspiration and help people looking for information.
Let me know in case you would have questions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://bettercoloncleansingguide.com/vegalash/
- 2 App That Runs License Plates
- 3 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 4 Business Minds Research & Development
- 5 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 6 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 7 Dining & Things to Do - North Bennington
- 8 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 9 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 10 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 11 Child safe Hawaii beaches in late October
- 12 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 13 Oahu condo-Ilikai
- 14 transportation from JFK to Newark airport 1 way
- 15 road trip
- 16 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 17 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 18 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 19 Florida in October
- 20 Where to stay - Yosemite, Sequoia, Zion - late July
- 21 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 22 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 23 FLL to Key West
- 24 Driving south from Washington DC, but where??
- 25 Bringing gift box abroad as carry on?
Alaska - summary of fantastic 2 weeks trips end June 2013