i am hoping to travel to alaska around sept-oct 2012. i wish to spend most of my time in the wilderness and i want to visit the stampede(into the wild) trail as well.i plan on spending about 15 days there.
would anyone be able to suggest an itinerary and places worth visiting? plus i am travelling alone so is a camper/small rv the best way to see the place?
any advice would be much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Austin Food Trucks
- 2 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 3 Weekend road trip from Omaha
- 4 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 5 searching for urban master planned community
- 6 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 7 Condos near Disney World
- 8 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)
- 9 family celebration trip
- 10 New England September
- 11 San Francisco-renting a car for a day
- 12 Deep South sept 2015
- 13 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 14 Hawaii Group Travel
- 15 New York To Ashville NC
- 16 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 17 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 18 Fmpden, are you there?
- 19 Group of 10 adults to Hawaii
- 20 Planning Christmas in NYC-is it nuts?
- 21 Southern NJ and Bucks County PA - how's it look?
- 22 Train from Memphis to New Orleans
- 23 Charleston Islands
- 24 Family Spring Break 2015
- 25 Car Rental West Palm Beach