i am hoping to travel to alaska around sept-oct 2012. i wish to spend most of my time in the wilderness and i want to visit the stampede(into the wild) trail as well.i plan on spending about 15 days there.
would anyone be able to suggest an itinerary and places worth visiting? plus i am travelling alone so is a camper/small rv the best way to see the place?
any advice would be much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving from Sacramento to San Francisco
- 2 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 3 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 4 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 5 Rattlesnake Ledge
- 6 March 2017 condo rental ?
- 7 Is it safe to wear good jewelry in NYC?
- 8 New Mexico in May
- 9 Redwoods National Park
- 10 Seeking adivce- 12 days Oregon only or OR/WA
- 11 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 12 Dining in Old Town Alexandria
- 13 Vernal, Utah with Teens Trip Report
- 14 Traveling Alone
- 15 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 16 Christmas Dinner in NYC?
- 17 Last minute trip to Arizona
- 18 How many days in Grand Teton and Yellowstone?
- 19 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 20 Arizona in late January
- 21 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 22 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 23 Looking for Panhandle advice
- 24 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 25 Las Vegas Vacation