i am hoping to travel to alaska around sept-oct 2012. i wish to spend most of my time in the wilderness and i want to visit the stampede(into the wild) trail as well.i plan on spending about 15 days there.
would anyone be able to suggest an itinerary and places worth visiting? plus i am travelling alone so is a camper/small rv the best way to see the place?
any advice would be much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Zika Questions
- 2 Zika virus help,please
- 3 University of Florida Public Campus Parking
- 4 One day coastal New England fall foliage
- 5 San Jose to Napa Valley
- 6 Sheraton Hotel at Bradley Airport. Conn
- 7 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 8 Cross-Country trip advice
- 9 Casinos near Anaheim, CA?
- 10 Fall colours first 2 weeks of October Boston area
- 11 Parking Downtown St. Louis
- 12 Zion, Bryce, Monument, Grand Canyon, Death Valley Yosemite Itinerary help!
- 13 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Policy
- 14 Monday Morning Traffic to Laguardia from NW CT
- 15 arizona and utah 14 night circle
- 16 Mendocino County Wineries?
- 17 California Channel Island Santa Cruz Snorkeling
- 18 Yoga Retreats
- 19 Spur of moment trip to CA, best way to spend our time
- 20 Biloxi Report
- 21 First time Disney & Legoland hotel suggestions and any advice please
- 22 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 23 Southern Jersey Turnpike area: hotel
- 24 Hotel near Chase field, Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 25 New Orleans to NYC RoadTrip