i am hoping to travel to alaska around sept-oct 2012. i wish to spend most of my time in the wilderness and i want to visit the stampede(into the wild) trail as well.i plan on spending about 15 days there.
would anyone be able to suggest an itinerary and places worth visiting? plus i am travelling alone so is a camper/small rv the best way to see the place?
any advice would be much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NORTON Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 Security Remove Reedit
- 2 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 3 Help plan my trip please
- 4 florida gulf coast
- 5 Yosemite vs. Yellowstone
- 6 Hotel Choice Chicago: Loop or Magnificent Mile?
- 7 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 8 Chicago: Hotel Monaco, Swissotel, Sofitel?
- 9 Maui, early August
- 10 Going to the sun road open
- 11 Family Trip advice please?!
- 12 Alaska trip itinerary
- 13 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 14 Must see places around Burlington, VT
- 15 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 16 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 17 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 18 Tioga Pass opening this week!
- 19 Nevada and California: Vegas/SF/Monterey
- 20 Road trip advice needed please
- 21 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 22 Is this too Ambitious? Utah parks & Grand Canyon
- 23 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 24 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 25 New Jersey Shore - Neptune