i am hoping to travel to alaska around sept-oct 2012. i wish to spend most of my time in the wilderness and i want to visit the stampede(into the wild) trail as well.i plan on spending about 15 days there.
would anyone be able to suggest an itinerary and places worth visiting? plus i am travelling alone so is a camper/small rv the best way to see the place?
any advice would be much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Antonio shopping
- 2 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 3 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 4 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 5 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 6 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 7 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 8 May 2016 Trip to the Big Island
- 9 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 10 First Trip to New Mexico
- 11 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 12 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 13 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 14 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 15 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 16 Which island for R&R?
- 17 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 18 blue ridge parkway?
- 19 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 20 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 21 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 22 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 23 San Diego, mission valley
- 24 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 25 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver