i am hoping to travel to alaska around sept-oct 2012. i wish to spend most of my time in the wilderness and i want to visit the stampede(into the wild) trail as well.i plan on spending about 15 days there.
would anyone be able to suggest an itinerary and places worth visiting? plus i am travelling alone so is a camper/small rv the best way to see the place?
any advice would be much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 #1-855-205-4068#American airlines Reservation
- 2 Charlottesville & NC BBQ Trip Report
- 3 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 4 Pu'uhonua O Honaunau National Historical Park - Hawaii
- 5 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 6 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 7 Arches or Zion?
- 8 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 9 how much time to visit pedestal at Statue of Liberty
- 10 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 11 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 12 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 13 (Healing?) Retreat in Sedona, Az?
- 14 Richmond Virginia And Poe
- 15 Chicago to Denver or Rapid City
- 16 time to visit statue
- 17 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 18 New England Foliage Peeping Trip - Oct 4 to 8th
- 19 Suggestion for Hotel by Ford Museum/Tour
- 20 Chester, CN
- 21 Northern California Gardens.
- 22 First time Colorado 1 week-itinerary help
- 23 Savannah Itinerary Feedback Please
- 24 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 25 ground transportation NYC to DC and connecting to MARC