i am hoping to travel to alaska around sept-oct 2012. i wish to spend most of my time in the wilderness and i want to visit the stampede(into the wild) trail as well.i plan on spending about 15 days there.
would anyone be able to suggest an itinerary and places worth visiting? plus i am travelling alone so is a camper/small rv the best way to see the place?
any advice would be much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://newhealthsupplement.com/muscle-science/
- 2 Santa Fe & Taos for Christmas week: feedback on itinerary?
- 3 Santa Fe & Taos for Christmas week: feedback on itinerary?
- 4 Unforgettable Excursion Company
- 5 Bringin Wine in by car from Mexico
- 6 Bringing alcohol into the US
- 7 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 8 Dallas, Austin, Waco in February
- 9 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 10 Seafood restaurant in San Francisco - recommendations
- 11 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 12 Staying outside DC
- 13 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 14 7 Day Photography Road trip from Vegas to Denver during Christmas
- 15 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 16 New Years In Asheville with Nature and Beer on the side!
- 17 Ideas for New York
- 18 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 19 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66
- 20 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 21 9 days in Olympic NP and Seattle area
- 22 Road trip
- 23 What's your favorite "after theatre" place to eat in NYC??
- 24 Driving from Providence to Ohio in an '82 Volvo with a cat, but...
- 25 Getting married to a French man