i am hoping to travel to alaska around sept-oct 2012. i wish to spend most of my time in the wilderness and i want to visit the stampede(into the wild) trail as well.i plan on spending about 15 days there.
would anyone be able to suggest an itinerary and places worth visiting? plus i am travelling alone so is a camper/small rv the best way to see the place?
any advice would be much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 10-14 daycar fr. Monterey, CA to Jackson WY. Help - towns / Nat'l Parks
- 2 Best place to live in the USA for doctors
- 3 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170123104914
- 4 State capitol buildings -- a two-thirds through ranking
- 5 Uber boston
- 6 What is there to do on MAUI
- 7 Huntington Beach to Yosemite
- 8 Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- 9 Any Sanibel experts?
- 10 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 11 Hawaii Help
- 12 Summer in Michigan
- 13 Naples/ Fort Myers
- 14 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170123104909
- 15 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 16 NYC 30th birhday ideas
- 17 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 18 Rafting the Colorado
- 19 Glacier National Park
- 20 5 nights stay RMNP
- 21 Best Hilton location/hotel in New York
- 22 New York City - Wasington February 2017
- 23 West Virginia/Virginia during Thanksgiving (8 days)
- 24 Traveling in winter
- 25 a short trip to san francisco