i am hoping to travel to alaska around sept-oct 2012. i wish to spend most of my time in the wilderness and i want to visit the stampede(into the wild) trail as well.i plan on spending about 15 days there.
would anyone be able to suggest an itinerary and places worth visiting? plus i am travelling alone so is a camper/small rv the best way to see the place?
any advice would be much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 LEXMARK Printer Installation Contact 1:800:681:7208 LEXMARK Tec*h 24/7
- 2 Secaucus as base for New York 3 days-advice
- 3 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 4 Cruising the Cs: Canyon de Chelly, Canyonlands, and Capitol Reef
- 5 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 6 arizona rte 66
- 7 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 8 Hawaii and...where?
- 9 Another Great DC Trip
- 10 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial
- 11 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 12 Black History Museum
- 13 Wash DC VRBO recommendation
- 14 Chicago 2017
- 15 West coast to East Coast in April-May 2018
- 16 How much time in Badlands?
- 17 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 18 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 19 seeking advice -- scenic drive from DC to Chapel Hill
- 20 DC Restaurants
- 21 Sequoia National Park/Kings Canyon/Amtrak/Tours/grandchild
- 22 Short Oregon Trip
- 23 usa roadtrip
- 24 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 25 Route from Denver to SteamboatSprings