i am hoping to travel to alaska around sept-oct 2012. i wish to spend most of my time in the wilderness and i want to visit the stampede(into the wild) trail as well.i plan on spending about 15 days there.
would anyone be able to suggest an itinerary and places worth visiting? plus i am travelling alone so is a camper/small rv the best way to see the place?
any advice would be much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.wecareskincare.com/derma-pearls/
- 2 The Law of Life
- 3 Fabulous resort for girls' getaway?
- 4 What sets a Marine aside from some guy
- 5 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 6 A pleasant day on the road in Oregon?
- 7 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 8 More lodging in Oregon for eclipse
- 9 Rules of the NY Subway
- 10 Mt Rushmore/Grand Tetons/JacksonHole/Yellowstone Adventure
- 11 Food Festival Tour
- 12 Confused about Yellowstone trip
- 13 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 14 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 15 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 16 Seatte to San Fran - 3 Teenagers
- 17 California Coast Highway 1 from SF to LA Closed?
- 18 Road Trip Bucks County PA to In the Dells Wisconsin
- 19 Dividing time in Glacier
- 20 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 21 My travels to Monument Valley
- 22 Miami for 2 days
- 23 Universal Studios vacation
- 24 Boston architecture, decorative arts, & food
- 25 San Antonio Grand Hyatt versus Marriott Riverwalk