For a small (artist) project of mine, I'm looking for some pictures taken from the Seward-Anchorage Train.
Who took this train and has some pictures he/she is willing to send to me?
I'm looking for pictures of a very specific spot: right between two tunnels there is a view of the 'Placer River Gorge'. Since you only have a few seconds to make the picture, most people take almost the exact same photograph.
This is an example I found with Google images:
You can reply, or send me an e-mail (joachimnaudts -at- telenet -dot- be).
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sarà offerto all'asta anello donna Guess Miami prezzo il 24 settembre
- 2 4 OR 5 BEDROOM CABIN IN WISCONSIN, IOWA OR MINNESOTA FOR ANNUAL GIRL TRIP
- 3 Alcatrez sold out
- 4 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 5 Key West - Kids Friendly?
- 6 Do you need a car in Siesta Key? 1st timer....
- 7 A great birthday trip to Charleston!
- 8 Maine weather and temps
- 9 Road Trip from Dallas to Miami
- 10 Hawaii Itinerary for Family with Teens
- 11 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 12 Kids missing three weeks of school.
- 13 Need help planning....
- 14 L.A. and Sequoia
- 15 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 16 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 17 Week motorcycle ride
- 18 Embassy Suites HOnolulu
- 19 Broadway
- 20 South Point/Ka Lae - Southern Most Point of the USA
- 21 Farmer's market in Lancaster County, PA
- 22 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 23 Favorites in North/South Carolina/Georgia? Help please!
- 24 Not enough time, i guess..
- 25 Moving to New York City, Where can i find a good place?