For a small (artist) project of mine, I'm looking for some pictures taken from the Seward-Anchorage Train.
Who took this train and has some pictures he/she is willing to send to me?
I'm looking for pictures of a very specific spot: right between two tunnels there is a view of the 'Placer River Gorge'. Since you only have a few seconds to make the picture, most people take almost the exact same photograph.
This is an example I found with Google images:
You can reply, or send me an e-mail (joachimnaudts -at- telenet -dot- be).
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 2 Oahu Trip Report with Friends Nov 2016
- 3 I95
- 4 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 5 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 6 Florida beach vacation
- 7 Rafting the Colorado
- 8 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 9 Wine Country
- 10 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 11 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 12 Uber boston
- 13 New York City - Wasington February 2017
- 14 Florida vacation
- 15 Buying a home in NJ - need advice from locals thank you!
- 16 Trip to USA in July
- 17 a short trip to san francisco
- 18 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 19 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 20 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 21 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 22 Steamboat Springs, CO
- 23 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 24 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 25 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?