For a small (artist) project of mine, I'm looking for some pictures taken from the Seward-Anchorage Train.
Who took this train and has some pictures he/she is willing to send to me?
I'm looking for pictures of a very specific spot: right between two tunnels there is a view of the 'Placer River Gorge'. Since you only have a few seconds to make the picture, most people take almost the exact same photograph.
This is an example I found with Google images:
You can reply, or send me an e-mail (joachimnaudts -at- telenet -dot- be).
Thanks in advance!
Alaska Railroad - Seward to Anchorage
- 1 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 2 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 3 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 4 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 5 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 6 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 7 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 8 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 9 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 10 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 11 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 12 Vero Beach FL
- 13 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 14 Question about Boulder area
- 15 Camping near Vail, Colorado
- 16 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 17 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 18 Savanah Sojourn
- 19 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 20 San Antonio
- 21 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 22 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 23 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 24 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 25 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?