learning the best time to Alaska is from May to September, while due to my vacation time, I can only travel in Alaska from 1, Oct to 12 Oct... And I would like to visit Kenai Fjord National Park in Seward, Kachemak Bay State Park & Wilderness cross Homer, rangell-St. Elias National Park and Worthington Glacier in Valdez and see northern light in fairbanks. Does anyone know the early October condition of the above parks? I know Denali has closed, while I will try to drive as far as I could inside... How about the other parks? Are they still open and can I still hike inside to some major scenic spots? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seafood restaurant in San Francisco - recommendations
- 2 7 Day Photography Road trip from Vegas to Denver during Christmas
- 3 Ideas for New York
- 4 Bringin Wine in by car from Mexico
- 5 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 6 New York in December
- 7 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 8 Bringing alcohol into the US
- 9 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 10 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 11 Staying outside DC
- 12 Santa Fe & Taos for Christmas week: feedback on itinerary?
- 13 Dallas, Austin, Waco in February
- 14 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 15 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 16 New Years In Asheville with Nature and Beer on the side!
- 17 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 18 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66
- 19 9 days in Olympic NP and Seattle area
- 20 Road trip
- 21 What's your favorite "after theatre" place to eat in NYC??
- 22 Driving from Providence to Ohio in an '82 Volvo with a cat, but...
- 23 Getting married to a French man
- 24 3-week one-way cross country trip in June
- 25 Florida beach recommendation, please