learning the best time to Alaska is from May to September, while due to my vacation time, I can only travel in Alaska from 1, Oct to 12 Oct... And I would like to visit Kenai Fjord National Park in Seward, Kachemak Bay State Park & Wilderness cross Homer, rangell-St. Elias National Park and Worthington Glacier in Valdez and see northern light in fairbanks. Does anyone know the early October condition of the above parks? I know Denali has closed, while I will try to drive as far as I could inside... How about the other parks? Are they still open and can I still hike inside to some major scenic spots? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 2 Visiting Hemingway Country, Petoskey Area
- 3 Beaufort, NC or Wilmington, NC?
- 4 Road trip itinerary
- 5 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 6 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 7 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 8 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 9 Need help planning trip to Atlanta, Alabama and then New Orleans
- 10 Apartment Rentals DC
- 11 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 12 Kauai - a few miscellaneous questions
- 13 Two airports to choose from?
- 14 Pizza Recs in the Bronx Area
- 15 Narrowing things down for DC and Virginia
- 16 Burlington VT day trip
- 17 SLC and JAC?? - ski advice needed
- 18 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 19 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 20 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 21 Hiking, Horses, Having fun: Family Adventure in Yellowstone & Grand Teton
- 22 please advise on my Seattle-Vancouver itinerary
- 23 DC - Choosing a place to stay where the action is!
- 24 Acadia Carriage Rides--Which One To Do?
- 25 Portsmouth, New Hampshire