learning the best time to Alaska is from May to September, while due to my vacation time, I can only travel in Alaska from 1, Oct to 12 Oct... And I would like to visit Kenai Fjord National Park in Seward, Kachemak Bay State Park & Wilderness cross Homer, rangell-St. Elias National Park and Worthington Glacier in Valdez and see northern light in fairbanks. Does anyone know the early October condition of the above parks? I know Denali has closed, while I will try to drive as far as I could inside... How about the other parks? Are they still open and can I still hike inside to some major scenic spots? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 TOSHIBA PRINTER 18OO:681:72O8 installation CONTACT TOSHIBA Tec*h care *
- 2 Has anyone tried Car Wiz for rentals?
- 3 Driving from Chicago to Sacramento
- 4 Another JFK to Manhattan Question
- 5 Short Notice
- 6 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 7 4 days in San Francisco
- 8 New offer from Southwest for California residents
- 9 Trip for 2 to Colorado need ideas.
- 10 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 11 Novel in Progress
- 12 5 Days in Charleston and Savannah in December?
- 13 Pawley's Island, SC Favorite Restaurants?
- 14 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 15 Rental car between Providence, RI and Woodstock CT
- 16 Norris Geyser Basin - Yellowstone National Park
- 17 RV road trip from CA to Idaho, Montana, Wyoming
- 18 Another Great DC Trip
- 19 Place to watch World Series in St. Pete Beach?
- 20 Acadia/Bar Harbor in early June
- 21 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial
- 22 Trip Report National Parks Utah in October 2017
- 23 Utah National Parks Itinerary help please
- 24 Lodging Grand Canyon South Rim
- 25 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area