learning the best time to Alaska is from May to September, while due to my vacation time, I can only travel in Alaska from 1, Oct to 12 Oct... And I would like to visit Kenai Fjord National Park in Seward, Kachemak Bay State Park & Wilderness cross Homer, rangell-St. Elias National Park and Worthington Glacier in Valdez and see northern light in fairbanks. Does anyone know the early October condition of the above parks? I know Denali has closed, while I will try to drive as far as I could inside... How about the other parks? Are they still open and can I still hike inside to some major scenic spots? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Improve your Potentiality by gaining Muscle Power
- 2 https://testosteronesboosterweb.com/primex-testo-max/
- 3 https://www.healthdietalert.com/iconic-forskolin-extract/
- 4 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 5 Charlottesville & NC BBQ Trip Report
- 6 Oregon Coast question
- 7 Hawaii wedding
- 8 California road trip
- 9 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 10 Blackwater Falls State Park Lodge vs. Canaan Valley Resort
- 11 Oregon Coast with 1, 4 and 6, year old
- 12 Used point to reserve room now a friend wants to stay for free
- 13 Grand Canyon in February?? Doable?
- 14 Self-Guided Walking Tours For Savannah and Charleston
- 15 Moving to Montana
- 16 WNY, Cleveland, and Niagara on the Lake
- 17 Makana Charter Reviews in Kauai?
- 18 Tetons, Yellowstone help
- 19 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 20 Solo Trip to Mid-West
- 21 Savanah GA
- 22 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 23 Florida with a 2 year old
- 24 traveling I 70 across Colorado
- 25 ASAP Help w/San Fran to San Diego 12 day road trip with young kids