learning the best time to Alaska is from May to September, while due to my vacation time, I can only travel in Alaska from 1, Oct to 12 Oct... And I would like to visit Kenai Fjord National Park in Seward, Kachemak Bay State Park & Wilderness cross Homer, rangell-St. Elias National Park and Worthington Glacier in Valdez and see northern light in fairbanks. Does anyone know the early October condition of the above parks? I know Denali has closed, while I will try to drive as far as I could inside... How about the other parks? Are they still open and can I still hike inside to some major scenic spots? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/dermaserre-reviews/
- 2 Are You Looking Updated sports news?
- 3 Easy way to get Beatiful body shape with ExoSlim
- 4 http://newmusclesupplements.com/postdrox/
- 5 http://www.toptryloburn.com/aviqua-anti-aging-cream/
- 6 http://www.toptryloburn.com/aviqua-anti-aging-cream/
- 7 http://www.crevalorsite.com/xplosive-vital-reviews/
- 8 Escrunchy's can you pls recommend a guide for Charleston
- 9 California/Yosemite
- 10 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 11 Suggestions Buffalo NY
- 12 Road trip from MS to Bandera, TX
- 13 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 14 Uber availability on Long Island
- 15 Road Trip from Portland to San Francisco
- 16 Fall in Ozarks
- 17 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 18 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 19 driving from Atlanta to Denver
- 20 Drive tour Portland to San Francisco
- 21 9 days Zion/Bryce from Vegas
- 22 Fort Myers Area
- 23 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 24 Requesting info about location of Hertz rental counter at airport in Kauai
- 25 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging