learning the best time to Alaska is from May to September, while due to my vacation time, I can only travel in Alaska from 1, Oct to 12 Oct... And I would like to visit Kenai Fjord National Park in Seward, Kachemak Bay State Park & Wilderness cross Homer, rangell-St. Elias National Park and Worthington Glacier in Valdez and see northern light in fairbanks. Does anyone know the early October condition of the above parks? I know Denali has closed, while I will try to drive as far as I could inside... How about the other parks? Are they still open and can I still hike inside to some major scenic spots? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 2 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 3 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 4 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 5 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 6 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 7 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 8 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 9 Road Trip SW
- 10 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 11 California road trip
- 12 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 13 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 14 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 15 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 16 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 17 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 18 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 19 Yosemite Fire
- 20 Lodging - Yosemite
- 21 3 weeks covering SF, Monterey, Lake Isabella, Las Vegas and LA (Disney)
- 22 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 23 Place to Grab a Bite to Eat near Wilmington train station?
- 24 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 25 An RV trip along the coast