learning the best time to Alaska is from May to September, while due to my vacation time, I can only travel in Alaska from 1, Oct to 12 Oct... And I would like to visit Kenai Fjord National Park in Seward, Kachemak Bay State Park & Wilderness cross Homer, rangell-St. Elias National Park and Worthington Glacier in Valdez and see northern light in fairbanks. Does anyone know the early October condition of the above parks? I know Denali has closed, while I will try to drive as far as I could inside... How about the other parks? Are they still open and can I still hike inside to some major scenic spots? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is this a new record for spam?
- 2 Nashville Public Transportation
- 3 Portland, Or. to Seattle & Vancouver Canada and Back
- 4 Quick trip to New Mexico
- 5 Denver to Rocky Mt Nat Park in august
- 6 Cape Cod visit in August
- 7 route tips Ashland OR to Durango, Pasgosa Springs
- 8 GRAND CIRCLE 1 week RV/Campervan
- 9 Ferry to Nantucket
- 10 Weekend trip wine-tasting on Long Island
- 11 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos
- 12 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 13 BYOB in New York City
- 14 Getting to Oneonta or Delhi, NY
- 15 Sedona to Vegas
- 16 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 17 48 Hours in NYC
- 18 Northern California 13-day Itinerary
- 19 Carmel- Tickle Pink
- 20 Best restaurant in Little Italy?
- 21 Camping Sites in and around NY
- 22 Yellowstone and...what park would you do?
- 23 Sedona - Jeep Tours
- 24 Another question about hawaii
- 25 Late winter road trip Deep South