learning the best time to Alaska is from May to September, while due to my vacation time, I can only travel in Alaska from 1, Oct to 12 Oct... And I would like to visit Kenai Fjord National Park in Seward, Kachemak Bay State Park & Wilderness cross Homer, rangell-St. Elias National Park and Worthington Glacier in Valdez and see northern light in fairbanks. Does anyone know the early October condition of the above parks? I know Denali has closed, while I will try to drive as far as I could inside... How about the other parks? Are they still open and can I still hike inside to some major scenic spots? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best place for first night; Beach?
- 2 Seattle to Los Angeles Dec 2015
- 3 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 4 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 5 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 6 Relocating to the Deep South
- 7 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 8 Traveling to bend ore via hwy 5 fron SF in early January
- 9 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 10 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 11 Security at Lucas Oil Stadium for Big Ten Championship
- 12 Costco Chicken Salad Recalled
- 13 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 14 south west family trip itinerary
- 15 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
- 16 Report & Photos: Behind the Scenes at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!
- 17 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 18 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 19 Adele saves Thanksgiving
- 20 wasting time around JFK
- 21 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 22 RV Roadtrip | Elkhart, IN to Middletown, NJ | Mid March 2016
- 23 outside adventure Las Vegas? Food too
- 24 SF Restaurant
- 25 Best cities with Mild winter temperatures