learning the best time to Alaska is from May to September, while due to my vacation time, I can only travel in Alaska from 1, Oct to 12 Oct... And I would like to visit Kenai Fjord National Park in Seward, Kachemak Bay State Park & Wilderness cross Homer, rangell-St. Elias National Park and Worthington Glacier in Valdez and see northern light in fairbanks. Does anyone know the early October condition of the above parks? I know Denali has closed, while I will try to drive as far as I could inside... How about the other parks? Are they still open and can I still hike inside to some major scenic spots? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://garciniacambogiasensationblog.com/intellex-plus/
- 2 California Coast Road-Trip Must-Sees
- 3 DC Cherry Blossoms 2017
- 4 It counters the aging effects which are....
- 5 Summer trip
- 6 Where to Stay in Philly in April?
- 7 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 8 NYC - 10 Nights - Itinerary Feedback
- 9 Help PLS Philli or Boston
- 10 Alaska Itinerary - Suggestions & Comments Please
- 11 How many states have you been to?
- 12 Family spring break destinations on the N.E. coast
- 13 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 14 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 15 Jersey shore town recommendation for July 4th weeekend
- 16 Where to stay in Glacier NP
- 17 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 18 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 19 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 20 San Diego to Vancouver in 14 Days
- 21 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 22 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 23 Florida keys trip
- 24 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 25 Route Planning for East USA