learning the best time to Alaska is from May to September, while due to my vacation time, I can only travel in Alaska from 1, Oct to 12 Oct... And I would like to visit Kenai Fjord National Park in Seward, Kachemak Bay State Park & Wilderness cross Homer, rangell-St. Elias National Park and Worthington Glacier in Valdez and see northern light in fairbanks. Does anyone know the early October condition of the above parks? I know Denali has closed, while I will try to drive as far as I could inside... How about the other parks? Are they still open and can I still hike inside to some major scenic spots? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 2 New England in the fall
- 3 relocating travel
- 4 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 5 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 6 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 7 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 8 Help with Wisconsin Dells Trip Plan
- 9 Help w road trip from Huntington Beach to SF, skipping LA area
- 10 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 11 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 12 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 13 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 14 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 15 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 16 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 17 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 18 Mesa Verde
- 19 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 20 Seattle Hyatts
- 21 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 22 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 23 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 24 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 25 Vail or Aspen in summertime?