learning the best time to Alaska is from May to September, while due to my vacation time, I can only travel in Alaska from 1, Oct to 12 Oct... And I would like to visit Kenai Fjord National Park in Seward, Kachemak Bay State Park & Wilderness cross Homer, rangell-St. Elias National Park and Worthington Glacier in Valdez and see northern light in fairbanks. Does anyone know the early October condition of the above parks? I know Denali has closed, while I will try to drive as far as I could inside... How about the other parks? Are they still open and can I still hike inside to some major scenic spots? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How to spend 4 days ending in Boston?
- 2 Fly out of LA 10pm, what to do that day?
- 3 Hotel close to San Francisco airport
- 4 Glacier to Banff
- 5 Portland OR - Uber Question
- 6 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 7 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 8 Another Yellowstone Lodging question
- 9 A southwest trip to Arizona, and Utah
- 10 Toronto to gettysburg route question?
- 11 NYC hotel/July
- 12 Day trip from Salt Lake City
- 13 Portland Affordable Accommodations
- 14 Twin Sites For Twins East Coast
- 15 NYC to Florida drive....seeking advice on stops in Va, NC, SC
- 16 Lodging choice: Custer State Park vs surrounding area
- 17 Yellowstone weather in late May
- 18 Beartooth HWY Question
- 19 Northern California for 7 days in May
- 20 Retirement Bucket List Trip: Santa Fe, Colorado Springs, Denver
- 21 Transportation from LGA to Manhattan
- 22 Driving from Boston to Miami
- 23 Harlem, NY
- 24 Hilton Head
- 25 PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU BOOK WITH Buena Vista Vacation Management