learning the best time to Alaska is from May to September, while due to my vacation time, I can only travel in Alaska from 1, Oct to 12 Oct... And I would like to visit Kenai Fjord National Park in Seward, Kachemak Bay State Park & Wilderness cross Homer, rangell-St. Elias National Park and Worthington Glacier in Valdez and see northern light in fairbanks. Does anyone know the early October condition of the above parks? I know Denali has closed, while I will try to drive as far as I could inside... How about the other parks? Are they still open and can I still hike inside to some major scenic spots? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 2 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 3 Yellowstone
- 4 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 5 Seeking adivce- 12 days Oregon only or OR/WA
- 6 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 7 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 8 Redwoods National Park
- 9 Driving from Sacramento to San Francisco
- 10 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 11 Rattlesnake Ledge
- 12 March 2017 condo rental ?
- 13 Is it safe to wear good jewelry in NYC?
- 14 New Mexico in May
- 15 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 16 Dining in Old Town Alexandria
- 17 Vernal, Utah with Teens Trip Report
- 18 Traveling Alone
- 19 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 20 Christmas Dinner in NYC?
- 21 Last minute trip to Arizona
- 22 How many days in Grand Teton and Yellowstone?
- 23 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 24 Arizona in late January
- 25 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans