learning the best time to Alaska is from May to September, while due to my vacation time, I can only travel in Alaska from 1, Oct to 12 Oct... And I would like to visit Kenai Fjord National Park in Seward, Kachemak Bay State Park & Wilderness cross Homer, rangell-St. Elias National Park and Worthington Glacier in Valdez and see northern light in fairbanks. Does anyone know the early October condition of the above parks? I know Denali has closed, while I will try to drive as far as I could inside... How about the other parks? Are they still open and can I still hike inside to some major scenic spots? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://maleenhancementshop.info/andronite-enhanced/
- 2 http://juvalifegermanyhelp.com/garnorax-de/
- 3 My Topic Title 토토사이트 ⋖(~)⋗ 카지노사이트 ⋖(~)⋗ bus97.COM ⋖(~)⋗
- 4 http://www.healthytalkzone.com/xtest-reviews/
- 5 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 6 Carmel Monterey
- 7 How many states have you been to?
- 8 USA, Trip to the south
- 9 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 10 Big Sure in June
- 11 SD card usage in multiple devices and formatting
- 12 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 13 Santa Fe Itineray
- 14 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 15 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 16 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 17 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 18 Roadtrip July 2017
- 19 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 20 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?
- 21 Yellowstone, Itinerary before
- 22 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 23 Retiring to Tucson
- 24 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 25 SF special dinner for 70 birthday