I am visiting Alaska for 4 and a half day in August end and need help in planning. Since there are so many places and activities to do i am getting confused.
As of now i have planned to visit -
1 Day in Whittier for Prince William Sound Cruise OR Seward Alaska for Kenai Fjords National Park
2 Days In Denali National Park
I have 1 and half day spare now. Either i can visit Fairbanks for the Arctic Circle Tours with Northern Lights OR i can extend one more day in Seward or Whittier.
I am not sure how good is the arctic circle tour as the pics i have seen on internet only shows Arctic Circle board
Are 2 days more than enough in Denali? I am planning to add a glacier landing tour in Denali.
Please suggest me with some more options...
I have flights from Anchorage
Alaska itinerary Help needed
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 2 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 3 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 4 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 5 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 6 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 7 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 8 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 9 Solo Female Traveller to New Orleans
- 10 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 11 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 12 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 13 Tipping advice
- 14 Wilmington, NC to Raleigh - Anything interesting to see in between?
- 15 charleston during Christmas Week
- 16 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 17 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 18 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 19 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 20 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 21 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 22 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 23 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 24 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 25 Seattle hotel recommendation needed