I am visiting Alaska for 4 and a half day in August end and need help in planning. Since there are so many places and activities to do i am getting confused.
As of now i have planned to visit -
1 Day in Whittier for Prince William Sound Cruise OR Seward Alaska for Kenai Fjords National Park
2 Days In Denali National Park
I have 1 and half day spare now. Either i can visit Fairbanks for the Arctic Circle Tours with Northern Lights OR i can extend one more day in Seward or Whittier.
I am not sure how good is the arctic circle tour as the pics i have seen on internet only shows Arctic Circle board
Are 2 days more than enough in Denali? I am planning to add a glacier landing tour in Denali.
Please suggest me with some more options...
I have flights from Anchorage
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 FACEBOOK Password Recovery CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:54O:683O Technical SUPP0RT
- 2 Boston area hotels
- 3 sugestions
- 4 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 5 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 6 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 7 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 8 Santa Fe Itineray
- 9 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 10 Washington to Oregon where I need help
- 11 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 12 Quick road trip
- 13 What to request?
- 14 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 15 How much cash do you travel with?
- 16 Miami for 2 days
- 17 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 18 Ideas for month-long CA/WA/OR road trip
- 19 Oregon Coast road trip
- 20 More problems for Big Sur
- 21 Great Falls or Helena?
- 22 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 23 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 24 Newark Intl Airport-Long Term Parking
- 25 Atlanta to Orange Beach, AL