I am visiting Alaska for 4 and a half day in August end and need help in planning. Since there are so many places and activities to do i am getting confused.
As of now i have planned to visit -
1 Day in Whittier for Prince William Sound Cruise OR Seward Alaska for Kenai Fjords National Park
2 Days In Denali National Park
I have 1 and half day spare now. Either i can visit Fairbanks for the Arctic Circle Tours with Northern Lights OR i can extend one more day in Seward or Whittier.
I am not sure how good is the arctic circle tour as the pics i have seen on internet only shows Arctic Circle board
Are 2 days more than enough in Denali? I am planning to add a glacier landing tour in Denali.
Please suggest me with some more options...
I have flights from Anchorage
Alaska itinerary Help needed
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 2 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 3 Las Vegas Clubs - Need all the 411...
- 4 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 5 New locksmith, Locksmith New
- 6 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 7 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 8 Colorado aspen updates
- 9 Yellowstone and Tetons in a Flash
- 10 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 11 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 12 Storing luggage in Manhattan for a few hours
- 13 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 14 Long Island Advice
- 15 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 16 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 17 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 18 Boston suggestions
- 19 California
- 20 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 21 Tucson area flooding
- 22 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 23 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 24 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 25 lunch in Boulder CO TODAY!!