I am visiting Alaska for 4 and a half day in August end and need help in planning. Since there are so many places and activities to do i am getting confused.
As of now i have planned to visit -
1 Day in Whittier for Prince William Sound Cruise OR Seward Alaska for Kenai Fjords National Park
2 Days In Denali National Park
I have 1 and half day spare now. Either i can visit Fairbanks for the Arctic Circle Tours with Northern Lights OR i can extend one more day in Seward or Whittier.
I am not sure how good is the arctic circle tour as the pics i have seen on internet only shows Arctic Circle board
Are 2 days more than enough in Denali? I am planning to add a glacier landing tour in Denali.
Please suggest me with some more options...
I have flights from Anchorage
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 2 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 3 Bucket List
- 4 Yosemite Hike
- 5 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 6 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 7 Yosemite and surrounding for WINTER 2017: DO NEED HELP!
- 8 Your thoughts on Brooklyn Heights
- 9 Which area on Maui for hotel?
- 10 Colorado Hiking in September
- 11 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 12 Has anyone been to the Carlysle Lounge lately?
- 13 Looking for fun classy lounge/bar to visit
- 14 NYC hotel w/great room view for 30th anniv.
- 15 Food and drink associated with D.C.?
- 16 48 Hours in NYC
- 17 Travel advice from Cincinnati to West Coast
- 18 Exploring, hiking, camping trip
- 19 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 20 The District by Hilton Club
- 21 Which island for teens
- 22 Uber Ride from LV to South Rim, Grand Canyon?
- 23 driving RT 66
- 24 Early 30's Couple Spending Two Weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 25 Vanagon Road trip Denver to SF