I am visiting Alaska for 4 and a half day in August end and need help in planning. Since there are so many places and activities to do i am getting confused.
As of now i have planned to visit -
1 Day in Whittier for Prince William Sound Cruise OR Seward Alaska for Kenai Fjords National Park
2 Days In Denali National Park
I have 1 and half day spare now. Either i can visit Fairbanks for the Arctic Circle Tours with Northern Lights OR i can extend one more day in Seward or Whittier.
I am not sure how good is the arctic circle tour as the pics i have seen on internet only shows Arctic Circle board
Are 2 days more than enough in Denali? I am planning to add a glacier landing tour in Denali.
Please suggest me with some more options...
I have flights from Anchorage
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Visiting Glacier Nat'l Park with 18 mo old.
- 2 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 3 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 4 Santa Fe Itineray
- 5 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 6 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 7 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 8 Charleston and/or Savannah in 4 days
- 9 Trinity Site, NM
- 10 Hotel in Reno
- 11 North Carolina airports
- 12 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 13 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 14 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 15 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 16 Boston to Naples florida
- 17 Retiring to Tucson
- 18 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 19 Coastal California trip with toddlers in April
- 20 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 21 best health clubs with lap pools
- 22 10 days vacation in California
- 23 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 24 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 25 Tampa Suborns vs Orlando Suborns? To Raise a Family.