I am visiting Alaska for 4 and a half day in August end and need help in planning. Since there are so many places and activities to do i am getting confused.
As of now i have planned to visit -
1 Day in Whittier for Prince William Sound Cruise OR Seward Alaska for Kenai Fjords National Park
2 Days In Denali National Park
I have 1 and half day spare now. Either i can visit Fairbanks for the Arctic Circle Tours with Northern Lights OR i can extend one more day in Seward or Whittier.
I am not sure how good is the arctic circle tour as the pics i have seen on internet only shows Arctic Circle board
Are 2 days more than enough in Denali? I am planning to add a glacier landing tour in Denali.
Please suggest me with some more options...
I have flights from Anchorage
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco, Portland, & Seattle Honeymoon
- 2 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 3 Carrizo Plain National Monument Wildflower "Superbloom"
- 4 Austin, Hotel
- 5 US Trip
- 6 The Big Island - Best Way to See the Volcano
- 7 UC Santa Barbara hotels
- 8 Bryce and Zion planning
- 9 Maui - luau question
- 10 1 year anniversary in Colorado in July
- 11 Rocky Mountain road trip
- 12 Kathie & Cheryl's notes from Kauai 2017
- 13 Dinner with two 12 year old boys
- 14 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 15 Mesa Verde National Park Colorado
- 16 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 17 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 18 Salt Lake to Telluride Road Trip
- 19 Landslide damages a portion of Scenic Highway 12 (SR-12)
- 20 Need advise(s) for travel from DFW to Destin FL
- 21 June trip to Colorado HELP
- 22 Monthly vacation rental Siesta Key
- 23 Colorado Itinerary
- 24 Rocky Mountain High...king
- 25 SW Colorado Itinerary