I am visiting Alaska for 4 and a half day in August end and need help in planning. Since there are so many places and activities to do i am getting confused.
As of now i have planned to visit -
1 Day in Whittier for Prince William Sound Cruise OR Seward Alaska for Kenai Fjords National Park
2 Days In Denali National Park
I have 1 and half day spare now. Either i can visit Fairbanks for the Arctic Circle Tours with Northern Lights OR i can extend one more day in Seward or Whittier.
I am not sure how good is the arctic circle tour as the pics i have seen on internet only shows Arctic Circle board
Are 2 days more than enough in Denali? I am planning to add a glacier landing tour in Denali.
Please suggest me with some more options...
I have flights from Anchorage
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.suxorfree.com/ulasan-testoultra/
- 2 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 3 Carmel Monterey
- 4 How many states have you been to?
- 5 USA, Trip to the south
- 6 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 7 Big Sure in June
- 8 SD card usage in multiple devices and formatting
- 9 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 10 Santa Fe Itineray
- 11 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 12 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 13 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 14 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 15 Roadtrip July 2017
- 16 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 17 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?
- 18 Yellowstone, Itinerary before
- 19 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 20 Retiring to Tucson
- 21 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 22 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 23 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 24 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 25 Arches Devils Garden