My parents are flying down from India in Sep 13' and really wish to see Alaska they are in their early fifties. We just have about 5-6 days for the trip. We are thinking of flying to Anchorage and then renting a RV ( something they really wish to do). Please can I get suggestions on some of the best places for natural beauty I can take them to in such a short span? Will the weather be too cold. Online reports say about 10 degrees centigrade.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tohono Chul Tucson?
- 2 NYC For The Day
- 3 Alaska cruise excursions?
- 4 Florida Beaches Compared To Caribbean
- 5 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 6 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 7 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 8 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 9 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 10 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 11 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 12 Cross Country Road Trip VA - San Francisco
- 13 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 14 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 15 US whole month of January where to
- 16 Need help nailing down the details
- 17 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 18 Inexpensive, Good Indian Food NYC
- 19 Hotel near Westlake Village California
- 20 Roof Top Bars Opinions: NYC
- 21 See Alaska by train
- 22 Telluride and Silverton
- 23 Planning Visit to Plains, GA
- 24 West to East Coast in 10 days
- 25 Northeast/Mid-Atlantics States History/Beach Vacation