My parents are flying down from India in Sep 13' and really wish to see Alaska they are in their early fifties. We just have about 5-6 days for the trip. We are thinking of flying to Anchorage and then renting a RV ( something they really wish to do). Please can I get suggestions on some of the best places for natural beauty I can take them to in such a short span? Will the weather be too cold. Online reports say about 10 degrees centigrade.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fiverr
- 2 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 3 Boulder, CO vs Denver, CO
- 4 Crazy to travel to Salem Massachusetts by myself?
- 5 Traveling across USA via Greyhound
- 6 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 7 Zion and Bryce... which to do first
- 8 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 9 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 10 Help to plan winter vacation in Yellowstone
- 11 Pacific Drive RoadTrip during Thanks giving
- 12 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 13 Lodging recs for Mackinac Island
- 14 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 15 My Unexpected Stay at Embassy Suites at Philadelphia Airport
- 16 Coors Field Security for Zac Brown
- 17 Road Trip Along Lake Michigan
- 18 Itinerary help for Boston and Islands
- 19 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 20 Relocation help - move to cool climate
- 21 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 22 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 23 Boston Ideas
- 24 Papakolea Beach/Green Sand Beach - Big Island, Hawaii
- 25 Crab restaurants near Silver Springs MD