My parents are flying down from India in Sep 13' and really wish to see Alaska they are in their early fifties. We just have about 5-6 days for the trip. We are thinking of flying to Anchorage and then renting a RV ( something they really wish to do). Please can I get suggestions on some of the best places for natural beauty I can take them to in such a short span? Will the weather be too cold. Online reports say about 10 degrees centigrade.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 2 VTL Male Enhancement–Fast Acting Blood Flow Booster
- 3 Maui and Kauai
- 4 Hello
- 5 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 6 9 day family New England Trip October - Advice
- 7 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 8 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 9 Hotel advise Chicago
- 10 Santa Fe and Taos in November
- 11 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 12 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 13 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 14 Good gift for my father who loves to travel
- 15 affordable SF hotels convenient to art museums
- 16 Best Marriott options NYC using Marriott points
- 17 Trip to Cali
- 18 NYC Hotel Decision
- 19 NFL tickets
- 20 Grand Canyon Rim to Rim
- 21 JFK to Manhattan via AirTrain/LIRR
- 22 Need tips for 14 day alaska trip Please help!
- 23 Walking at Ka'anapali Beach
- 24 San Diego with teens in Februsry
- 25 Three days in Kauai