My parents are flying down from India in Sep 13' and really wish to see Alaska they are in their early fifties. We just have about 5-6 days for the trip. We are thinking of flying to Anchorage and then renting a RV ( something they really wish to do). Please can I get suggestions on some of the best places for natural beauty I can take them to in such a short span? Will the weather be too cold. Online reports say about 10 degrees centigrade.
Alaska in September on RV
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 2 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 3 House sitter
- 4 Calf trip
- 5 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 6 Key West Hotel in January
- 7 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 8 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 9 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 10 Tipping advice
- 11 4 week family trip ideas
- 12 x mas
- 13 Trip to Niagara Falls
- 14 Florida in between stop 2 days after Key Largo towards St.pete
- 15 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 16 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 17 ny ers now living in nc taking their kids to nyc for first time
- 18 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 19 Uber and Airbnb-Insurance and Credentials
- 20 Marriott Marquis San Francisco
- 21 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA
- 22 Stopover in MIAMI
- 23 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 24 San Francisco Advice needed
- 25 Best women's dress shop north shore of Boston?