My parents are flying down from India in Sep 13' and really wish to see Alaska they are in their early fifties. We just have about 5-6 days for the trip. We are thinking of flying to Anchorage and then renting a RV ( something they really wish to do). Please can I get suggestions on some of the best places for natural beauty I can take them to in such a short span? Will the weather be too cold. Online reports say about 10 degrees centigrade.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 2 First Trip to Texas -
- 3 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 4 Road to Hana - tour company or on your own
- 5 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 6 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 7 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 8 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 9 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
- 10 Beaches in Florida
- 11 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 12 Nashville Questions
- 13 Best stay, park & fly hotel near Boston Logan airport?
- 14 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 15 Downtown Chicago
- 16 Pittsburgh to New York City
- 17 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 18 Transportation from Lahaina to Kaanapali Westin
- 19 Charleston Hotel Question
- 20 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 21 New Hampshire
- 22 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 23 Driving to Naples fl
- 24 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 25 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania