My parents are flying down from India in Sep 13' and really wish to see Alaska they are in their early fifties. We just have about 5-6 days for the trip. We are thinking of flying to Anchorage and then renting a RV ( something they really wish to do). Please can I get suggestions on some of the best places for natural beauty I can take them to in such a short span? Will the weather be too cold. Online reports say about 10 degrees centigrade.
Alaska in September on RV
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 moving to florida
- 2 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 3 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 4 Hotel near Miami airport
- 5 Maui - Kaanapali shuttle/trolley
- 6 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 7 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 8 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 9 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 10 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 11 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 12 Road Trip SW
- 13 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 14 Philly
- 15 Fancy car rental - LA to Vegas!
- 16 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 17 Nice Houston area spa for mother-daughter
- 18 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 19 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 20 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 21 Pub with food in Seattle
- 22 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 23 Best Seattle Casual and Fun Eateries...
- 24 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?
- 25 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)