My parents are flying down from India in Sep 13' and really wish to see Alaska they are in their early fifties. We just have about 5-6 days for the trip. We are thinking of flying to Anchorage and then renting a RV ( something they really wish to do). Please can I get suggestions on some of the best places for natural beauty I can take them to in such a short span? Will the weather be too cold. Online reports say about 10 degrees centigrade.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 2 Luxury hotel in Charleston
- 3 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 4 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 5 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 6 ~+27737016174#Herbalist healers in United States.
- 7 SUV Service in DFW airport | Sedan Service in DFW
- 8 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 9 Roadtrip July 2017
- 10 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 11 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 12 RIP Rob Stewart/Sharkwater
- 13 Alabama vacation "shark teeth fossils"
- 14 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 15 Day trip to Disney, Orlando
- 16 Amtrak prices go up and down?
- 17 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 18 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 19 Restaurant suggestion in Venice, Fl
- 20 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 21 Retiring to Tucson
- 22 10 days vacation in California
- 23 Summer Vacation Ideas
- 24 Naples Hotel and Everglades
- 25 Grand Canyon solo - advisable?