My parents are flying down from India in Sep 13' and really wish to see Alaska they are in their early fifties. We just have about 5-6 days for the trip. We are thinking of flying to Anchorage and then renting a RV ( something they really wish to do). Please can I get suggestions on some of the best places for natural beauty I can take them to in such a short span? Will the weather be too cold. Online reports say about 10 degrees centigrade.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Route from South Rim Grand Canyon to Moab?
- 2 New England Winter get away with older kids
- 3 New Years Eve in NYC
- 4 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 5 Oakland airport...your opinions please...
- 6 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 7 Weekend Getaway with Sights and Horsebackriding Help!!
- 8 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 9 Bed and Breakfast
- 10 Looking for a Bed and breakfast
- 11 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 12 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 13 Lake Tahoe Honeymoon
- 14 Myrtle Beach hotels that meet my specific criteria
- 15 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 16 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 17 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 18 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 19 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 20 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 21 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 22 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 23 Mass Pike Electronic Tolling starts 10/28
- 24 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 25 Polynesian Cultural Centre