We are planing a trip to Alaska
1) Are 6 days enough to cover the most of it?
2) How is the weather? We are going from Aug 31 to Sep 6th. Hope its not gonna be very cold that time...
3) Do you recommend car rental from Anchorage as we are flying to Anchorage?
4) How expensive are the hotels? Any recommendations of where to stay?
5) Is it possible to visit Fairbanks also? As in map it shows its
pretty far (380 miles)
6) Should we book Denali tour in advance?
7) I think juneau, Glacier, Sitco and whittier are very far from
Anchorage. Is it possible to cover them?
8) Wat r the things u recommend as must to do?
I know its a lot of questions. I appreciate you taking time to answer
Alaska in September
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 2 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 3 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 4 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 5 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 6 New Yorkers,,,Yea!!
- 7 San Diego parks and attractions
- 8 NYC theatre broadway
- 9 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 10 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 11 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 12 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 13 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 14 Visiting Denver
- 15 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 16 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 17 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 18 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 19 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 20 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 21 Visiting Denver
- 22 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 23 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 24 Door County Suggestions
- 25 First family ski trip