We are planing a trip to Alaska
1) Are 6 days enough to cover the most of it?
2) How is the weather? We are going from Aug 31 to Sep 6th. Hope its not gonna be very cold that time...
3) Do you recommend car rental from Anchorage as we are flying to Anchorage?
4) How expensive are the hotels? Any recommendations of where to stay?
5) Is it possible to visit Fairbanks also? As in map it shows its
pretty far (380 miles)
6) Should we book Denali tour in advance?
7) I think juneau, Glacier, Sitco and whittier are very far from
Anchorage. Is it possible to cover them?
8) Wat r the things u recommend as must to do?
I know its a lot of questions. I appreciate you taking time to answer
Alaska in September
- 1 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 2 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 3 Princeville in January
- 4 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 5 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 6 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 7 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 8 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 9 Warm and don't Drive
- 10 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 11 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 12 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 13 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 14 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 15 RIP Judy Rogers
- 16 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 17 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 18 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 19 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 20 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 21 hotel near Met NYC
- 22 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 23 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area
- 24 pa to az
- 25 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013