We are planing a trip to Alaska
1) Are 6 days enough to cover the most of it?
2) How is the weather? We are going from Aug 31 to Sep 6th. Hope its not gonna be very cold that time...
3) Do you recommend car rental from Anchorage as we are flying to Anchorage?
4) How expensive are the hotels? Any recommendations of where to stay?
5) Is it possible to visit Fairbanks also? As in map it shows its
pretty far (380 miles)
6) Should we book Denali tour in advance?
7) I think juneau, Glacier, Sitco and whittier are very far from
Anchorage. Is it possible to cover them?
8) Wat r the things u recommend as must to do?
I know its a lot of questions. I appreciate you taking time to answer
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://elliskinantiaging.com/derma-genetix/
- 2 Rules of the NY Subway
- 3 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 4 Creating something new
- 5 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 6 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 7 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 8 Drive from Chicago to Yellowstone and back
- 9 Trail Ridge Road Will be Closed This Weekend
- 10 Montana, Wyoming ideas including beartooth highway and little big hotn
- 11 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 12 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 13 Las Vegas trip report
- 14 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 15 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 16 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 17 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 18 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 19 Road trip from arizona to seattle.
- 20 10 Days in Maine
- 21 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 22 Big Island - Best Way to See Lava and Waterfalls?
- 23 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 24 sugestions
- 25 Big Sur and Scenic Hwy 1 in CA.