We are planing a trip to Alaska
1) Are 6 days enough to cover the most of it?
2) How is the weather? We are going from Aug 31 to Sep 6th. Hope its not gonna be very cold that time...
3) Do you recommend car rental from Anchorage as we are flying to Anchorage?
4) How expensive are the hotels? Any recommendations of where to stay?
5) Is it possible to visit Fairbanks also? As in map it shows its
pretty far (380 miles)
6) Should we book Denali tour in advance?
7) I think juneau, Glacier, Sitco and whittier are very far from
Anchorage. Is it possible to cover them?
8) Wat r the things u recommend as must to do?
I know its a lot of questions. I appreciate you taking time to answer
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.skinscam.com/lumidaire/
- 2 Sperry chalet destroyed by fire
- 3 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 4 VTL Male Enhancement–Fast Acting Blood Flow Booster
- 5 Maui and Kauai
- 6 Hello
- 7 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 8 9 day family New England Trip October - Advice
- 9 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 10 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 11 Hotel advise Chicago
- 12 Santa Fe and Taos in November
- 13 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 14 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 15 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 16 Good gift for my father who loves to travel
- 17 affordable SF hotels convenient to art museums
- 18 Best Marriott options NYC using Marriott points
- 19 Trip to Cali
- 20 NYC Hotel Decision
- 21 NFL tickets
- 22 Grand Canyon Rim to Rim
- 23 JFK to Manhattan via AirTrain/LIRR
- 24 Need tips for 14 day alaska trip Please help!
- 25 Walking at Ka'anapali Beach