We are planing a trip to Alaska
1) Are 6 days enough to cover the most of it?
2) How is the weather? We are going from Aug 31 to Sep 6th. Hope its not gonna be very cold that time...
3) Do you recommend car rental from Anchorage as we are flying to Anchorage?
4) How expensive are the hotels? Any recommendations of where to stay?
5) Is it possible to visit Fairbanks also? As in map it shows its
pretty far (380 miles)
6) Should we book Denali tour in advance?
7) I think juneau, Glacier, Sitco and whittier are very far from
Anchorage. Is it possible to cover them?
8) Wat r the things u recommend as must to do?
I know its a lot of questions. I appreciate you taking time to answer
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ace Car Rental/Myrtle Beach
- 2 Ace Car Rental Fort Lauderdale Airport
- 3 911 Museum
- 4 Any one ever use ACE Rent a Car/Rugged Rental in SLC?
- 5 train from NYC to Philadelphia
- 6 Staten Island, Statue of LIberty
- 7 B and J Body Shop
- 8 Travel from Seattle w to San Francisco
- 9 Traveling out west
- 10 Need advice for a 3 days trip to Sedona then Grand Canyon
- 11 Lake Champlain, VT
- 12 New/Different in Kennebunkport?
- 13 Bar Harbor, Maine
- 14 Airbnb and Santa Fe/Where to Stay
- 15 hotel in NYC
- 16 5 Days near Denver
- 17 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018
- 18 Kaihalulu Beach/Red Sand Beach - Maui, Hawaii
- 19 yeah or nay grand canyon in dec/jan
- 20 Yosemite, Sequoia, Kings Canyon in June 2018
- 21 TSA Security Question
- 22 Utah too much crammed into 9 days, help please
- 23 3 day wine detour through the Willamette Valley
- 24 Crab restaurants near Silver Springs MD
- 25 Austin TX restaurants