We are planing a trip to Alaska
1) Are 6 days enough to cover the most of it?
2) How is the weather? We are going from Aug 31 to Sep 6th. Hope its not gonna be very cold that time...
3) Do you recommend car rental from Anchorage as we are flying to Anchorage?
4) How expensive are the hotels? Any recommendations of where to stay?
5) Is it possible to visit Fairbanks also? As in map it shows its
pretty far (380 miles)
6) Should we book Denali tour in advance?
7) I think juneau, Glacier, Sitco and whittier are very far from
Anchorage. Is it possible to cover them?
8) Wat r the things u recommend as must to do?
I know its a lot of questions. I appreciate you taking time to answer
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco to San Diego Road Trip with little kids
- 2 Coffee in Boston?
- 3 HAWAII; HELP!
- 4 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 5 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 6 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 7 Palm Springs restaurant suggestions.
- 8 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 9 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119141330
- 10 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 11 My Colorado trip ?'s (June)
- 12 Change planes in Atlanta
- 13 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 14 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119115046
- 15 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 16 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20161230120556
- 17 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119111907
- 18 Florida beach vacation
- 19 Trip to USA in July
- 20 Beaches in Incline Village
- 21 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119110010
- 22 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 23 Key West luxury hotels
- 24 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 25 Florida vacation