We are planing a trip to Alaska
1) Are 6 days enough to cover the most of it?
2) How is the weather? We are going from Aug 31 to Sep 6th. Hope its not gonna be very cold that time...
3) Do you recommend car rental from Anchorage as we are flying to Anchorage?
4) How expensive are the hotels? Any recommendations of where to stay?
5) Is it possible to visit Fairbanks also? As in map it shows its
pretty far (380 miles)
6) Should we book Denali tour in advance?
7) I think juneau, Glacier, Sitco and whittier are very far from
Anchorage. Is it possible to cover them?
8) Wat r the things u recommend as must to do?
I know its a lot of questions. I appreciate you taking time to answer
Alaska in September
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 2 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 3 The East Coast adventure: December 2014
- 4 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 5 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 6 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 7 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 8 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 9 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 10 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 11 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 12 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 13 Best Destination in USA
- 14 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 15 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 16 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 17 Dinner stop between Boston and Bradley Airport in CT (Windsor)
- 18 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 19 x mas
- 20 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 21 US 101 closed N of Florence
- 22 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 23 Deep South roadtrip, 3 weeks, 2 more Brits needing your help!
- 24 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 25 Choosing best Seats Radio City