We will be in Alaska Thanksgiving week with the primary purpose being to visit my brother, who is stationed at Fort Richardson and will have just returned from Afghanistan. I know it will be absolutely freezing and tours/tourist activities will be shut down. With that in mind, I'm wondering if anyone who has been there at that time or any locals might have some ideas to share as far as fun winter activities. We are staying in Anchorage, near the University. Thank you!
Alaska in November
View all United States activity »
- 1 Watch The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug Online free 2013
- 2 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 3 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 4 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 5 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 6 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 7 Vero Beach FL
- 8 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 9 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 10 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 11 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 12 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 13 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 14 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 15 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 16 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 17 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 18 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 19 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 20 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 21 Question about Boulder area
- 22 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 23 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 24 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 25 Grand Canyon in March?