Will be leaving soon for 12 days,mostly inland passage and kenai peninsula. What clothing is a must? Understand will be in the 60s and rain a lot so hooded waterproof jacket will need. Any other must haves? Trying to pack light (laundry will probably need to be done half way thru trip). Any suggestions would be great. Thanks.
Alaska in August - what clothes are a must?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 2 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 3 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 4 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 5 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 6 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 7 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 8 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 9 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 10 Asheville NC without a car
- 11 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 12 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 13 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 14 Myrtle Beach
- 15 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 16 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 17 Colorado in the summer!
- 18 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 19 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 20 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 21 Washington DC Metro
- 22 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 23 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 24 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 25 Alexandria or Georgetown