Planning to go to Fairbanks and spend time in Chena Hot Springs area and Denali the first full week of July. Any suggestions on what not to miss? And what to avoid? We are outdoorsy people and fishing, short hikes,canoeing/kayaking, day trips are what we enjoy doing.
Thanks and can't wait for your input!
Alaska - Fairbanks, Denali & Chena Hot Springs - Itinerary?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 2 trains in Europe
- 3 USA trip
- 4 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 5 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 6 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 7 Road to Hana and continuing on backside of Island
- 8 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 9 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 10 Shuttle Service from Newark
- 11 Cedar Point / Put In Bay
- 12 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 13 Washington DC in Spring?
- 14 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 15 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 16 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 17 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 18 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 19 NBA tickets??
- 20 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 21 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 22 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 23 Alaskan coast travel options
- 24 Timeshare Nightmares
- 25 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report