Planning to go to Fairbanks and spend time in Chena Hot Springs area and Denali the first full week of July. Any suggestions on what not to miss? And what to avoid? We are outdoorsy people and fishing, short hikes,canoeing/kayaking, day trips are what we enjoy doing.
Thanks and can't wait for your input!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The Southern Coast of Maine 3 nights
- 2 Considering moving to Florida... any opinions?
- 3 Best Affordable Hotel to Stay in Montana - Deborah
- 4 Parking fine
- 5 Roadtrip in the South. Help on when to go!
- 6 11 days SE coast road trip
- 7 My Topic TitlePalm Springs at the Last MInute, Help Please!
- 8 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 9 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 10 resort hotel in downtown San Diego
- 11 Calling card for land line phones in National Parks in the western states
- 12 Columbia River Gorge - best scenic route in WA or OR?
- 13 Salt Lake City to Northern California or Oregon trip
- 14 Staying at Belvedere in Sept--how early to make reservations?
- 15 Pittsburgh Trip
- 16 10 days in Arizona
- 17 AC Hotels cheap by clean
- 18 Berkshires with a toddler
- 19 Glacier National Park, should we cancel our plans?
- 20 Condos in Kauai and Big Island
- 21 Hotel/motel recom. for Cape Cod
- 22 My Maine Trip Report
- 23 Late Aug/early Sept with 15 month old - where to?
- 24 hilicopter tour oahu
- 25 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
Alaska - Fairbanks, Denali & Chena Hot Springs - Itinerary?