Planning to go to Fairbanks and spend time in Chena Hot Springs area and Denali the first full week of July. Any suggestions on what not to miss? And what to avoid? We are outdoorsy people and fishing, short hikes,canoeing/kayaking, day trips are what we enjoy doing.
Thanks and can't wait for your input!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME
- 2 Summer mountains and lakes with kids
- 3 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 4 LOAN OFFER for serious seekers only
- 5 Seattle?
- 6 9 days Zion/Bryce from Vegas
- 7 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 8 SF and northern California - October
- 9 grand canyon to santa fe in april?
- 10 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 11 West Coast (San Francisco to San Diego) Road Trip
- 12 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 13 Alabama trip in Dec
- 14 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 15 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 16 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 17 November redwoods trip
- 18 Yellowstone
- 19 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 20 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 21 costco Big island
- 22 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 23 Which island for R&R?
- 24 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 25 Olympic NP w/toddler
Alaska - Fairbanks, Denali & Chena Hot Springs - Itinerary?