Planning to go to Fairbanks and spend time in Chena Hot Springs area and Denali the first full week of July. Any suggestions on what not to miss? And what to avoid? We are outdoorsy people and fishing, short hikes,canoeing/kayaking, day trips are what we enjoy doing.
Thanks and can't wait for your input!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 세븐바카라 ◈➟AＭI284.ＣOＭ ☚◈세븐바카라
- 2 Mid September New England trip itinerary
- 3 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 4 2 hour radius of Boston 9/7
- 5 Farewell from Ira
- 6 Cashless Toll roads.
- 7 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 8 taking home sand
- 9 Suggestions for Thanksgiving weekend on Cape Cod
- 10 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 11 Bed and Breakfasts in California
- 12 Champaigne, Illinois
- 13 Once again, another great trip to DC (August 23-30)
- 14 Long weekend in New Orleans
- 15 Our explorations of the Hudson Valley & Catskills
- 16 The Manhattan Project - The Maitais Return To The Big Apple
- 17 Help with VT/NH driving trip in October
- 18 Back From Alaska
- 19 2 months road trip out west - need one way renting mini RV
- 20 Driving from Austin to San Francisco
- 21 San Diego July 2016 - an FYI
- 22 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 23 Driving Trip to Idaho
- 24 Finding the right moving company. (Calgary to Seattle!)
- 25 orlando need a car?
Alaska - Fairbanks, Denali & Chena Hot Springs - Itinerary?