Planning to go to Fairbanks and spend time in Chena Hot Springs area and Denali the first full week of July. Any suggestions on what not to miss? And what to avoid? We are outdoorsy people and fishing, short hikes,canoeing/kayaking, day trips are what we enjoy doing.
Thanks and can't wait for your input!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best restaurant in Little Italy?
- 2 Get peace in life with Tinnitus knockout
- 3 which indian rock beach, Fl or fort Lauderdale beach
- 4 MORE INFO.>>>> http://www.seremolynbuy.com/testropin-reviews/
- 5 Week in Colorado
- 6 Moving to Dallas
- 7 Cape Cod visit in August
- 8 Florida Car Rental
- 9 Buying wine New York City
- 10 Stowe, Vermont in September
- 11 duty free question with connecting flights to US
- 12 Holland Tulip Festival
- 13 Is this a new record for spam?
- 14 Portland, Or. to Seattle & Vancouver Canada and Back
- 15 Theater Districy/Midtown NYC Hotel Suggestions
- 16 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver
- 17 Nashville Public Transportation
- 18 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 19 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 20 Carmel- Tickle Pink
- 21 Denver to Rocky Mt Nat Park in august
- 22 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 23 BYOB in New York City
- 24 Where to visit driving through coast of Maine
- 25 Quick trip to New Mexico
Alaska - Fairbanks, Denali & Chena Hot Springs - Itinerary?