Planning to go to Fairbanks and spend time in Chena Hot Springs area and Denali the first full week of July. Any suggestions on what not to miss? And what to avoid? We are outdoorsy people and fishing, short hikes,canoeing/kayaking, day trips are what we enjoy doing.
Thanks and can't wait for your input!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Any nice condo's to stay in Seaside, Florida?
- 2 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 3 Uber from Baton Rouge to N.O. Airport
- 4 Where to go for a long winter vacation in Florida, Panama City Beach??
- 5 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 6 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 7 Travel Friday Harbor to Olympic Peninsula?
- 8 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 9 Trip Report Part 2 (w/teens) - Zion, Bryce and Park City
- 10 Northern California Gardens.
- 11 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 12 Adventure Travel in Kenai Peninsula
- 13 Train from east cost to west coast
- 14 Trip Report Part 1 - Carmel/Monterey, Yosemite and Sequoia (w/teens)
- 15 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 16 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 17 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 18 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 19 Route 66
- 20 Savannah Itinerary Feedback Please
- 21 First time Colorado 1 week-itinerary help
- 22 Long-Term parking options New Orleans Airport
- 23 Nome, AK to Serpentine Hot Springs in the Bering Land Bridge NP
- 24 Lava Bike & Hike Tour - Kalapana, Hawaii
- 25 Colorado itinerary
Alaska - Fairbanks, Denali & Chena Hot Springs - Itinerary?