Planning to go to Fairbanks and spend time in Chena Hot Springs area and Denali the first full week of July. Any suggestions on what not to miss? And what to avoid? We are outdoorsy people and fishing, short hikes,canoeing/kayaking, day trips are what we enjoy doing.
Thanks and can't wait for your input!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://menintalk.com/peruvian-brew/
- 2 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/biologica-skin-care/
- 3 http://healthguidewebs.com/tact9000-led-tactical-flashlight/
- 4 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 5 http://helix6garciniareview.com/kamasutra-male-enhancement/
- 6 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 7 http://platinumcleanserinfo.com/cleara-bella/
- 8 Spring Break @ Big Bend
- 9 Hotel in Reno
- 10 Hwy 1/Big Sur Update
- 11 Visiting Glacier Nat'l Park with 18 mo old.
- 12 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 13 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 14 Oregon: Portland, Redwood NP, Crater Lake
- 15 Retiring to Tucson
- 16 Trinity Site, NM
- 17 Santa Fe Itineray
- 18 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 19 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 20 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 21 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 22 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 23 Charleston and/or Savannah in 4 days
- 24 North Carolina airports
- 25 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
Alaska - Fairbanks, Denali & Chena Hot Springs - Itinerary?