Planning to go to Fairbanks and spend time in Chena Hot Springs area and Denali the first full week of July. Any suggestions on what not to miss? And what to avoid? We are outdoorsy people and fishing, short hikes,canoeing/kayaking, day trips are what we enjoy doing.
Thanks and can't wait for your input!
Alaska - Fairbanks, Denali & Chena Hot Springs - Itinerary?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington DC and NYC - What to book ahead of time?
- 2 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 3 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 4 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving from SF to LA in 3d/2n
- 5 Navajo guide in Canyon de Chelly?
- 6 Morgan Library. Been there? Places to eat nearby?
- 7 best of yellowstone
- 8 New York itinerary for 5 or 6 days
- 9 San Diego Lodging help needed
- 10 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 11 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 12 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 13 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 14 San Francisco - mid October
- 15 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 16 Road Trip! Philadelphia to Montreal and Quebec
- 17 Vegas hotels for families
- 18 Kauai - a few miscellaneous questions
- 19 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 20 San Diego with Kids
- 21 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 22 Route from Port Angeles to Seattle.
- 23 Transportation help in Philly
- 24 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 25 Where to stay for Acadia National Park