Planning to go to Fairbanks and spend time in Chena Hot Springs area and Denali the first full week of July. Any suggestions on what not to miss? And what to avoid? We are outdoorsy people and fishing, short hikes,canoeing/kayaking, day trips are what we enjoy doing.
Thanks and can't wait for your input!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Downtown Chicago
- 2 Visit to the top of the Statue of Liberty
- 3 2 Day Family Trip to Grand Canyon - RV or Lodge?
- 4 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 5 Safety Concerns
- 6 Resort/Hotel near Port Canaveral
- 7 Lodging near Zion National Park
- 8 Good Skin==>>> http://www.slimrootz.com/bella-dore/
- 9 Which benefits are comes after using Nucific BIO X4?
- 10 Get You Greater Muscles
- 11 Partial Knee Replacement Los Angeles
- 12 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 13 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 14 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 15 Miami/Disney World/Bahamas Cruise w/6yo
- 16 fort lauderdale
- 17 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 18 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 19 Redwood National Forest
- 20 What to do in San Diego
- 21 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 22 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 23 First Trip to Texas -
- 24 5 days in Colorado
- 25 Port Angelas -Vegas
Alaska - Fairbanks, Denali & Chena Hot Springs - Itinerary?