Planning to go to Fairbanks and spend time in Chena Hot Springs area and Denali the first full week of July. Any suggestions on what not to miss? And what to avoid? We are outdoorsy people and fishing, short hikes,canoeing/kayaking, day trips are what we enjoy doing.
Thanks and can't wait for your input!
Alaska - Fairbanks, Denali & Chena Hot Springs - Itinerary?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 2 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 3 Tipping advice
- 4 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 5 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 6 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 7 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 8 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 9 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 10 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 11 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 12 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 13 Key West Hotel in January
- 14 los angeles restaurants
- 15 West Maui Restaurants
- 16 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 17 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 18 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 19 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 20 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 21 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 22 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 23 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 24 Healdsburg tips
- 25 Where to add a few days in Colorado?