Planning to go to Fairbanks and spend time in Chena Hot Springs area and Denali the first full week of July. Any suggestions on what not to miss? And what to avoid? We are outdoorsy people and fishing, short hikes,canoeing/kayaking, day trips are what we enjoy doing.
Thanks and can't wait for your input!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 2 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 3 Texas exploring for 18 days
- 4 North Fork Vineyards/ Greenport Long Island trip planning
- 5 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 6 7 days in Colorado with Family
- 7 If you could have one meal in Vegas, what would it be?
- 8 Day Trip Reports? May/June
- 9 Taos area Spa or Resort Hotels
- 10 Brit worried about weather in Santa Barbara !
- 11 Visiting NYC - stay in Herlem or Jersey City?
- 12 Magazine St. and Garden District favorites
- 13 A quick trip to New Orleans - Dec 2010
- 14 large suitcase as carry-on on amtrak train
- 15 First Trip to New Orleans
- 16 Las Vegas Show Advice for Beatles Fan
- 17 Minneapolis to Yellowstone and back.
- 18 TRYP Hotel in NYC?
- 19 Off the beaten track in the deep south
- 20 How to break up trip between San Francisco and Laguna Niguel
- 21 15 Nt Feb Trip (7 in Waikiki). Possible to do South Kauai & Big Island?
- 22 Michigan advice needed
- 23 Nova Star
- 24 One day in Dallas
- 25 Best Colorado City?: hot summers, mild winters
Alaska - Fairbanks, Denali & Chena Hot Springs - Itinerary?