We plan to stay in B&Bs throughout our trip in Alaska and are looking for recommendations in Homer, Seward, and Talkeetna. We're looking for B&Bs that are clean and have a bit of privacy. We enjoy ones with a full, hot breakfast.
Alaska B&Bs - Homer, Seward, Talkeetna
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 2 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 3 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 4 united and carry-ons
- 5 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 6 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 7 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 8 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 9 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 10 Light hiking around Santa Barbara
- 11 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 12 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 13 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 14 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 15 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 16 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 17 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 18 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 19 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 20 Philadelphia
- 21 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 22 USA with a 3 year old
- 23 First family ski trip
- 24 NYC theatre broadway
- 25 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York